Roleplay > Council

Should preference lists be approved by council? [discussion]

(1/7) > >>

KayentaMoenkopi:
I think that if we are having preference lists, then they should be reasonable. Is this something that the council should approve for each host?

Bocchiere:
That seems reasonable.

Hitler-Chan:
Sounds fair to me. Keep hosts from banning out all of the KG that they don't use. :O

KayentaMoenkopi:
I feel that it would also keep both hosts and challengers from employing questionable techs.

To list a set of voids assumes one will not be using them as a host either.

Preferences would not just be for void lists.

They could also include having techs that are claimed be substantiated by some RP sense.

Just as Bocc proposed in the beast proficiency clause, proving in RP that number of tails was earned, so too could jutsu claimed be requested to be justified.

I say I am a fuuijutsu master.

Really? well...when did that happen? where did it occur? Or did you just suddenly make a character who was built that way?

I don't want to derail the topic with those issues, but to merely suggest that as hosts who make preference lists...we do have the chance to stear RP in general toward a more legitimized trend where claims make sense for everyone...just by example of the standard an elite warrior follows.

Eric:

--- Quote from: KayentaMoenkopi on December 05, 2015, 11:29:14 PM ---I think that if we are having preference lists, then they should be reasonable. Is this something that the council should approve for each host?

--- End quote ---

IF we are going to have preference lists that are truly preferences and not stipulations, then there is no need for Council approval.

If preference list are going to be stipulations, then not only would I oppose having them at all, I also think that the Council should be able to demand that the lists be changed/redone if it is clear that they too heavily bias for the host when put into actual practice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version