Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Isobu no Sanbi (Three-Tails)  (Read 1357 times)

Court

• View Profile
Isobu no Sanbi (Three-Tails)
« on: August 12, 2015, 02:42:23 AM »

[Template from Dart]

Supposed Challengers: Deathstroke, Yujo

Jinchūriki: Kaguya Eiko

Affiliation: Kirigakure

Preferred Method: IC Hunt w/OOC Fight (1v1) (Basically, you find me through viable, reasonable IC means, then we duke it out OOCly on the forum; sounds like a simple request, no? - Hope this ain't a problem.)

Preferred Zone: No Preference (Rather the Forum)

Preferred Judges: Uh... I have to get back to you on this, but I vote Raifudo!

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum (I'd rather fight on forum -- I will probably make you fight on forum)

Special rules

-The match is to be 1v1.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC (Hence OOC portion).

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP -- nor can one take anything except the Bijuu (Hence OOC portion).

-Basically, you're taking what you want if I lose and that's all you're getting. You walk away happy with Crab Turtle and I walk away with a clean slate.

-W.I.P. (I have to really think regarding the match -- my apologies for the delay D:).

-But, I can tell you now, I'm going to void everything. A show of writing and RP skill through fist and foot sounds like music to my ears, though. So, if you don't think you can fight hand-to-hand only (literally nothing else), then I'd suggest not coming to find me. I wish whoever the best!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:50:25 AM by Court »

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.