Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Enishi/Yonjimbo vs Uchiha Ryoji  (Read 5640 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Enishi/Yonjimbo vs Uchiha Ryoji
« on: January 04, 2016, 06:18:33 PM »

[Format stolen from Dart/Dāto]

Jinchūriki: Haishiro Enishi

Tails Mastered: 1

Affiliation: Kirigakure no Sato

Preferred Method: OOC 1v1 or IC 1v1

Preferred Zone: Plains

Preferred Judges: PM for details regarding the selection of a judge (I have no preferred judge and want to come to a choice on equal terms with the challenger)

Preferred Outlet: SL Forum

Special rules

-The match is to be a 1v1 death match, if the preferred method was agreed to be IC. However the match will be defaulted to OOC, if that player doesn't agree to *IC* terms of engagement.

-Victory for the challenger is the defeat of the host through any means necessary, and vice versa. Death in the fight does NOT equate to death IC, unless such a term was agreed upon.

-Skills acquired during an OOC match are not carried over IC. Similarly, knowledge of participants' abilities do NOT carry over to IC RP.

-If, by some chance, the match should reach a point of true stalemate after a minimum of 30 days then a judge may be called in to determine a winner based on how the fight has progressed up to this point. Both participants must request this of the judge in person (I.E. Both fighters MUST send a PM for this option.] If this is chosen, then the judge may declare a  winner based on these criteria:

• Who effectively manipulated the flow of the battle the best? The strategy employed (based on the posts) may have been defensive and attrition-based, but was it effective in the long run in wearing down the opponent?

• What caused the stalemate? The challenger being unable to defeat the challenged, or vice versa? Is it constant cancellation of jutsu and techniques by both sides, or merely one side taking refuge in a relatively inaccessible area (such as pocket dimension) in order to avoid defeat entirely?

• Who showed the greatest skill in the fight? This is completely and utterly at the discretion of the judge. His(her) decision is final on the matter, regardless of accusations of cheating or bribery or otherwise. This should be kept in mind when deciding on a judge for the fight.

-If neither side can be conclusively declared the winner, then the fight either proceeds or a draw is declared. In the case of a draw, the challenger may rejoin the queue of challengers after the latest challenger without having to wait for cool-down (this circumvention for the benefit of the challenger for not technically being declared the loser, though by not succeeding the host can be considered a winner in this situation.)
Note, this is a technical victory for the host, so unless the challenger truly believes that a restart is necessary to increase victory chances, then it is not recommended to settle for a draw without reviewing this process a second time.

-Prefers SL forum, as it is most useful for fights where long periods of time may pass between postings, serves as a record of the fight's progress for other challengers, and for that damned time-out option.

-Must post at least once every five days. Though if a pattern of postings persists (I.E. If either player stretches their posting to the full five days each and every post without prior notification to the other), then the challenge will be voided. The cool-down will be initiated to challenger (if challenger is problem) and the host will be stripped (if host's activity is problem).

- A judge *must* be picked before or during the first round of initial entrance posting by both parties, if the chosen judge makes a ruling that is deemed ridiculous by either party, a new judge may be chosen ONCE by either side. If the matter still can't be settled, it must be brought to the forums for a final decision.

-Re-posts are allowed, within reason. (I.E. If either participant has to repeatedly re-post, the match will be concluded. See inactivity clause.) Re-posts are only to fix the issue brought up by the judge. Modifying the entire post to save yourself or completely change your character's strategy is an automatic disqualification from the match. (See inactive clause for consequences.) Edits are NOT allowed. An edited post is an automatic disqualification. A brand new "Reply" must be made so there is a full history of the entire fight for judge and other readers.

-Can only use skills that are known IC at the official start of the match. No borrowing from others. No immediate power ups within the match.

-Discussion of non-allowed techniques will vary by challenger and discussed via PM, only.

-Inflammatory, racial, harassing, or abusive language aimed at each other either in the match or in PM will result in an immediate void of the challenge. If challenger, (s)he loses all rights to ever challenge the current Jinchūriki. If host, he loses the match and Bijū given to the challenger.

-In the event that a host is defeated, the new host has the cool-down challenge period time-frame to either accept the special regulations for the tailed beast or completely re-write or alter the special rules. If they do not post their own variant by the beginning of the next challenge, then it is to be assumed that they comply with the previous special regulations.

-If host defeated, allow host to finish up any roleplay that may involve having the beast. Then a reasonable RP will be concluded as to how the beast transferred hands.

-All measurement units to be used in U.S. Customary Units. (I.E. No meters, grams, etc. Use feet, pounds, Fahrenheit, etc. Unless it is agreed upon by both parties that the usage of the metric system is acceptable for the match)

Any questions, PM me please.

(Mostly) Non-Negotiable Voids

* Swift Release
* Senjutsu-enhanced Dust Release techniques
* Rinnegan + Sage Mode or Tenseigan + Sage Mode
* Tenseigan
* Claims of immunity to Ototon
* Liquefying Super Senjutsu Ototon
* Demon empowerment, vampirism, etc. Pretty much anything that doesn't make sense in the Naruto lore
* Borrowing resets when you already have resets
* Izanami
* Kotoamatsukami
* If you have Kamui with other MS Jutsu (Such as Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi). It's either Kamui/Susano'o or Tsukiyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o. Pick one set of techniques or the other.
* Using Izanagi to circumvent the negative effects of the Gate of Death
* Any of the recent Rikudou powered abilities
* Claiming to use an "undodgable/unavoidable/unblockable" attack
* Just happening to have "a seal" that eliminates one or more of your weaknesses
* Non Zetsu Mayfly

**All of this is subject to any change at the host's discretion**

[Challenge List]

- Ryoji (On-going)

- Ichirou

- Masane

The rules above have been agreed to by both parties. The match will be OOC and the judge for this match is Eric. As defender for this beast, I am obligated to make my entrance post. Also the setting for this match will be the plains.

===========================================================

Enishi arrived to the grassy plains with his thirteen cardboard cylinders in tow, the man himself lack any empathy for what will occur and at the behest of his beast, "You should let me loose and I'll take care of anything in our way." Matabi mentally intoned and the man lightly punched his stomach "Shaddup, you dang cat." Enishi said and continued walking in the grass until he came across a small clearing, the man decided to look around to see what the dealio was; it was too quiet for such a windy day. The wind brushed against his hair and totally messed up his 'do', something that was unacceptable as he put down each individual tubes onto the ground and he ran his hands through his hair to slick back his hair like it was before. "I got a bad feeling being around here." Matabi spoke through their mental connection and the man just shrugged his shoulders, "Bad feelings. Good feelings. All this paranoia is really starting to bore me." Enishi said with some emphasis on the topic of boredom. It wasn't like he hated confrontation, he didn't have a positive outlook towards being confronted for Matabi but it was better then being bored out of his mind like he was currently

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Enishi/Yonjimbo vs Uchiha Ryoji
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 11:10:06 PM »

It seems Matatabi’s premonitions of ill tidings were far more accurate than she could have imagined, for Uzushio’s own Horseman of the Apocalypse had decided to take another life this day.

From a pinhole distortion within the fabric of space and time, a man garbed in the traditional robes of his homeland would come spiraling forth. Once fully materialized his features would become clear.

Standing at 6’3”, the man known as Ryoji Uchiha would run a hand through his lengthy crimson locks, momentarily revealing the black markings that he bore on both hands and forearms, before resting it upon the hilts of the two infamous blades that hung from his hip. The first being the Grass Cutter, and the second being the Dragon Blade.

With a presumptuous smirk, the man would call out to Enishi, his tone emanating a pompous regality.

“Mongrel! I have decided today that you are to be my entertainment! Rejoice that you will fall by the hands of your king, and not some common trash like destiny surely intended.”

Looking to the ground before Enishi, the man would notice the various cylinders, coming to the conclusion that they would in some way come into play within the next few moments. His keen mind would begin to sift through the numerous possibilities, but for the time being he would wait.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 06:04:43 AM »

How egocentric could one man get? This red-headed stranger even had the audacity to call their confrontation, his from of entertainment; on top of that, he wasn't let this threatening remark slide so easily in his book. Enishi rolled his eyes while he listened to the pompous man make his statement, "Oi! You got this all mixed up...you'll be my entertainment.-" Enishi said and lifted his arm to hoist his packages up in the air, a quick flick of the wrist and each individual was thrown upward into sky,"- Didn't anyone tell you? People like me choose their own destinies.-" Enishi spoke with such vehemence on what was to come and by this time, Ryoji would notice the previous actions of him throwing the tubes revealed the contents of each tube; a number and variety of thirteen katanas with an one odd black looking one out of the bunch. "-Monarchies are practically extinct nowadays. So stop the with the nonsense and allow me to show you my passion for our confrontation!" Enishi said while each sheathed blade struck and embedded itself into the ground; the man also gave out a such an intense aura of chakra that it would fuel any fervor that the red-head had for him.

This was the engine of a true King preparing for battle, a rumbling sound would occur momentarily after his speech and was a sign that he was treating this confrontation with such enthusiasm that he wouldn't make the first move. Instead he confided with his feline friend mentally and with a heavy sigh, the man within his mental realm walked up to a extremely large cage; seals ordained this cage were there for a certain purpose. "I hate to say it, but you were right about all of this-" Enishi said whilst he walked towards the cage, "-I may have to borrow some of chakra in the future..." Matabi was quick for a rebuttal and disclose his distaste for his current environment in one simple phrase, "Ha! I told you so...but I'll think about it, since after all you know how I hate being confined to this wonderful stony face of a man that knowingly call himself a king in his dreams." The beast said in a mockingly manner and all Enishi could do was let out an exasperated sigh, "Whatever. I tried." He said and reverted his last statement from his mental train of thought back in the physical world, all of this occurred while he let out his killing intent in the form of a intense aura.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 07:07:24 AM »

(Seeing as no distance was previously established, we will say 15 yards apart.)

Content with the actions displayed before him, the King would draw a single kunai from within his robes. It’s composition matching that of his Iron sand, thus laced with a signature poison. One final time, Ryoji would call out loud enough for Enishi to hear even over the sound of his beating heart.

“You speak with such gusto. Should you survive our encounter, I shall make you the court jester! Relish in this opportunity that I have provided for you. Now, do not disappoint me.”

Upon uttering the final word, Ryoji would release a sound based genjutsu. One that was quite simple in nature, but when used by a master like the Uzumaki, would equate to the mightiest sword. Should Enishi hear it, he would suddenly find himself forced into a state of unconsciousness, and in that exact moment Ryoji would initiate the next phase of his attack.

Kunai in one hand and a kata in the other, the Uzumaki would aim the tool at the Swordsman’s forehead before creating two opposing magnetic forces around it through a mental command. In doing this, he would propel the tool forward at astronomical speeds. So much so, that a ring of white smoke would appear where the tool once was as it was released. This of course would be Ryoji’s Magnetic Railgun technique.

Next, he would utilize the previously created hand seal in order to activate the Shuriken shadow clone technique, turning the single kunai, into one hundred. Of course it goes without saying that each tool would mimic the speed of the first, aiming to create a netlike pattern of tools that aimed to make dodging improbable, for they landed all around his general vicinity as well.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 06:11:37 PM »

Enishi gritted his teeth upon realizing that his opponent was talking over the sound of his 'beating heart'; the moment when he was done talking, a sound-based genjutsu had begun its course around the vicinity. Enishi knowingly knew what would happen if he heard it--the man would easily spiral into a state of unconsciousness--this wouldn't be the case for Enishi. The stony-faced swordsman would partition the organs in his ears into a state of liquidity; this was his clan's kekkei genkai at work. Now Enishi was very familiar with the usage of Magnet Release and he knew that he had avoid direct contact with a user's weapon lest he become a target for magnetizing, the man utilized the shunshin technique to gather about seven of the thirteen blades in front of him.

"Ha! Don't get so full of yourself, you red-headed bastard! Let show you power of someone whom once lead the infamous Seven Mist Swordsman!"

Enishi's acrobatic skills allowed him to position his blade in the hinge joint of his right and left arm, another between his shoulder blade and neck, one in his mouth, under his left armpit, another between the hip joint of his right, raised leg and the back leg of the same raised leg. Enishi performed a quick body varial upon spotting the kunai multiply in mid-air; spinning himself akin to a buzzsaw and repelling a majority of blades by focusing his wind-natured chakra into each of individual blades. These actions had barely saved him from the onslaught and to get this proverbial ball rolling, the man's gullet expanded and he begun expelling a thick cloud of mist into the skies that was littered with his chakra. This mist would serve its purpose of generally obscuring his opponent's field of vision and Enishi would remain idle after his previous actions of repelling the blades in such an odd fighting style.     

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 08:04:53 PM »

Ryoji would watch as his kunai were deflected, confused on just how his opponent had avoided his sound based Genjutsu. Seeing as he was from Kiri, one could extrapolate enough intelligence based off of the actions taken that the man standing before him was of the Hozuki clan, but not enough information has been provided to surmise such a hypothesis. Thus, more tests must be conducted.

With a small fluctuation of his chakra, the Uzumaki would suddenly become engulfed in an aura of electricity; his hair standing on end signaling that he was in the techniques most powerful form. This would of course be the infamous Lightning Release Chakra Mode.

With his various physical attributes boosted to unbelievable heights, the Horseman would proceed with his assault. 

Utilizing the body flicker technique, Ryoji would aim to appear before Enishi quite literally in the blink of an eye, arms extended outward with palms facing the swordsman, a cocky smirk on his face. (Approximately 10 feet away)

At this range, Enishi would be more than capable of noticing the hollow air tubes that had been surgically implanted into his arms and hands, but it probably wouldn’t help him all that much, for the instant Ryoji appeared, he would release a tidal wave of devastation upon the land.

From the aforementioned implants, Ryoji would fire forth a massive wall of air pressure that would wash over the zone before him for 100 yards, at a 180 degree angle with terrible force, obliterating nearly everything in his path, grinding it to dust if over exposed to the unruly violence.  This would be the full capabilities of Otogakure’s own Extreme decapitating air waves without being enhanced by outside forces. This would hopefully not only wash away the mist before it could reduce visibility, but also eliminate Enishi from the battle as a whole.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 10:37:04 PM »

Enishi was without a doujutsu but this didn't mean that the man was literally blind in the battlefield and his chakra sensing prowess was far well-known that he could sense his opponent's chakra right through the thicket of mist that was conjured up in front of him; his next actions would hope to impede on the sound technique that was well-aimed in his direction.

Enishi making use of the cover of the mist to activate his own infamous chakra flow technique, by making use of wind-natured chakra to wrap his body in many layers, which in turn actually served for versatile movement against the wall of sound that was produced in front of him; what would happen next will all occur in a fraction of a second.

Enishi quickly made use of the shunshin technique to leap miraculously over the tidal wave in a wonderful display of a body varial and while he performed these feats, the man formed a one-handed handsign, halting his body-spin during mid-flight and launched each of the chakra-infused blades in the general direction of enormous outburst of chakra--the location of Ryoji would be bombarded with not only *normal* blade projectiles--the man's gullet expanded in his mid-flight descent to the ground but not before he spewed fire-natured chakra into each of the thrown projectiles.

The attack was in turn made into a maelstrom of crimson blades that would continue burn even after striking their location, this would generally be used to widen the distance between the two shinobi and thanks to the red-headed man's actions, the remaining six blades were blown away about a hundred yards from whence they once were imbedded.

Once this was all done, the man would land about thirty feet away from his prior location and in the opposite direction of Ryoji, the swordsman remained vigilant and analytical of Ryoji's next set of moves and the man from his stand-point began planning numerous counter-measures, just in case his opponent evaded his barrage of burning blades.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 01:01:16 AM »

Unfortunately for Enishi, his tools would more than likely be destroyed upon being subjected to the overwhelming power of his Extreme decapitating air waves. As previously mentioned,  anything over exposed to the attack would be ground to dust, to which the swords experienced the technique without pause for the entirety of it’s duration. Unless they had been created from some Koton based material, they would more than likely be no more.

Be it through the sounds of whirling winds, his jump, or even simply sensing the chakra, Ryoji would be more than aware of Enishi’s maneuvers, and would have quite the surprise waiting for him on the other side.

With his speed enhanced by the Raiton armor, Ryoji would flow through a very small set of hand seals at a speed that would baffle even the sharingan; appearing to the naked eye that he had only formed one single Kata.

From the masks that were protruding from his back, two small orbs of chakra would form, the first being Fuuton, and the second being Katon. Just as Enishi was aiming to throw his blades, Ryoji would release the techniques without even needing to face his opponent.

The fire mask would utilize Great Fire Annihilation to create a wave of fire equally as massive as the previously used Air waves attack, producing an immense heat that would cause severe burns through just minor contact, and a complete reduction to ash if engulfed.

The wind mask would utilize the Great Breakthrough technique to create a sizable gust of wind that would not only serve to greatly enhance the potency of the aforementioned Katon technique, but also serve as a deterring force for the projectile blades.   

Considering Enishi’s current location (at the time of this counter) being mid air, he would find it very difficult to simply maneuver his way out of the attacks range, but at the same time he had chosen to coat himself in an armor of wind, thus if any of the flames were to come into contact with him, the armor would be his undoing.

At the same time, 4 chakra chains would sprout from Ryoji’s back only to serpentine within the torrent of flames in order to use them as cover. Considering the generic sensing technique would not be enough to differentiate between all three techniques, more than likely seeing all of them as one single mass of chakra, Enishi would find that even if he could find a way to avoid the incoming assault, he would be met with various chains bursting from the fires in an attempt to drag him back into their area of effect with deadly efficiency.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »

Enishi kicked up his sensing skills a notch, opening his mind's eye of kagura for the entire duration of this battle; allowing him a sense of perception that surpassed any normal doujutsu. (Cue serious battle theme) All while mid-flight, Enishi analyzed the flow of chakra and noted their natures that were formed in each respective masks, this made the augmentation that his opponent made use to obstruct the entire formation of handsign into a single one was all but for naught.

Enishi used the chakra-flow technique as a medium to simply inhale some wind-natured chakra from his armor into his lungs then quickly exhale a steady stream of wind-natured chakra to maneuver himself out of harm's way; these actions would soon follow by the deactivation of his chakra-flow technique in order to avoid getting caught up in the blaze. Now instead of landing thirty-feet away from behind his opponent, he had instead allocated himself about another fifty feet; this was in total eighty feet from where he once stood and the distance between them had widen more.

"You're full of surprises now aren't ya? How about we take this-" Enishi said as a single tail of his beast's chakra manifested itself from behind him and in turn the bubbling chakra started to quickly envelop around his entire being; this was a sign that he was entering his version-one form, "-up a notch! Take this you bastard!" Enishi formed a single handsign as his gullet expanded and the man exhaled a ball of flaming hair that was in the shape of a mouse and thanks to the nature and transformation that was applied to the technique by Enishi; they would continually split into individual and similarly ablaze hairs. These flaming projectiles would zigzag around the battlefield and relentlessly pursue the intended target of Ryoji before exploding, once they come into contact with an object.

Meanwhile all but one of the six blades had remained and this was thanks to the black material it was made out of, Koton aka Steel Release. As for the other blades, they were useless slag as of now and due to Enishi's location as of now, the remaining blade was located about one-hundred and twenty six yards away from him--this special blade would have to wait for now--the man would make use of it in the near future, if given the chance.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 07:12:18 PM »

Enishi kicked up his sensing skills a notch, opening his mind's eye of kagura for the entire duration of this battle; allowing him a sense of perception that surpassed any normal doujutsu. (Cue serious battle theme) All while mid-flight, Enishi analyzed the flow of chakra and noted their natures that were formed in each respective masks, this made the augmentation that his opponent made use to obstruct the entire formation of handsign into a single one was all but for naught.

Enishi used the chakra-flow technique as a medium to simply inhale some wind-natured chakra from his armor into his lungs then quickly exhale a steady stream of wind-natured chakra to maneuver himself out of harm's way; these actions would soon follow by the deactivation of his chakra-flow technique in order to avoid getting caught up in the blaze. Now instead of landing thirty-feet away from behind his opponent, he had instead allocated himself about another fifty feet; this was in total eighty feet from where he once stood and the distance between them had widen more.

"You're full of surprises now aren't ya? How about we take this-" Enishi said as a single tail of his beast's chakra manifested itself from behind him and in turn the bubbling chakra started to quickly envelop around his entire being; this was a sign that he was entering his version-one form, "-up a notch! Take this you bastard!" Enishi formed a single handsign as his gullet expanded and the man exhaled a ball of flaming hair that was in the shape of a mouse and thanks to the nature and transformation that was applied to the technique by Enishi; they would continually split into individual and similarly ablaze hairs. These flaming projectiles would zigzag around the battlefield and relentlessly pursue the intended target of Ryoji before exploding, once they come into contact with an object.

Meanwhile all but one of the six blades had remained and this was thanks to the black material it was made out of, Koton aka Steel Release. As for the other blades, they were useless slag as of now and due to Enishi's location as of now, the remaining blade was located about one-hundred and twenty six yards away from him--this special blade would have to wait for now--the man would make use of it in the near future, if given the chance.

It was agreed upon both parties that a repost by the host was necessary to naturally fill in the missing time associated with the opponent's actions. In laymen's terms, I am reposting in a way so it doesn't seem I intentionally overlooked the multidirectional attack.

===========================================================

Enishi decided to kick up his sensing skills a notch, switching the gears of his chakra sensing prowess to the next level by opening his mind's eye of kagura for the entire duration of this battle; allowing him a sense of perception that surpassed any normal doujutsu. (Cue the serious battle theme) All while mid-flight, Enishi analyzed his opponent's flow of chakra and noted the natures that were formed in each respective masks, this made the augmentation that his opponent made use to obstruct the entire formation of handsigns into a single one was all but for naught.

Enishi hastily used the chakra-flow technique as a medium to simply inhale a good portion of the wind-natured chakra from his armor into his lungs then quickly exhale a steady stream of wind-natured chakra to maneuver and propel himself out of range of the multidirectional attack. Enishi would soon follow by the quick deactivation of his chakra-flow technique, shortly after being launched away; this was done in order to avoid getting caught up in the blaze. Now instead of normally landing thirty-feet away from behind his opponent like he was supposed to, he had instead allocated himself about another three hundred and fifty feet, thanks to his previous actions; this was in total about one-hundred and one yards from where he once stood and the distance between them had widen exponentially.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2016, 11:03:32 PM »

With 101 yards of distance between the two contestants, Ryoji would have quite a bit of time before the Biju enhanced attack would make it’s way to him. Turning his body, he would eye the now transformed Enishi over the sea of burning grasses, a small breathy chuckle escaping from his lips.

“So you’re a jinchuriki? I couldn’t have imagined such a thing when considering the difference in our power.”

As the hairballs approached the King, he too would step it up a notch. Utilizing the seninka DNA he had implanted within his body, he would begin to gather natural chakra without the need to focus upon it.

Suddenly his body would begin to undertake a metamorphosis that would signal the end of this endeavour.

The trademark hair of the Uzumaki would be dyed a snow white and his skin would blacken as a crown of horns sprouted from his temples. The Crimson orbs of the Sharingan would shift to that of a burnt orange, whilst his nails would elongate into that of sharpened talons. Simultaneously his body would begin to exude a powerful chakra; one that would redefine the levels of killing intent one man could release on an almost supernatural level. This would of course only be aided by his synergistic relationship with the Zero Tailed Beast, making for quite the repulsive display of power.

As this transformation neared it’s end, Enishi’s attack would come down upon Ryoji’s location. In a flash of blinding speed, he would suddenly burst though the attacks, their impact on his body causing no visible damage. This was due to his Strongest Shield level durability being strengthened by not only the Raiton Chakra cloak, but the enhancements sage mode had upon his technique and natural levels of durability.

Using his new found speed, he would aim to cover the distance between them in a fraction of a second, The Raiton chakra cloak being powered 3x over by Sage chakra making this an easy feat. As he neared, he would quickly draw forth the Kusanagi from it's scabbard, and in an Iaido like motion, he would aim to bring the legendary grass cutter across Enishi’s chest with intentions to cleave him in two.   

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »

(The distance between the Kusanagi blade and Enishi's chest wasn't stated, so therefore I'll say that Ryoji is within arm's reach of Enishi)

Enishi wasn't no fool, in fact he was wondering about the specifications of the weapons on his hip from the start but didn't think too much over it until now. Thanks to a combination of his Houzuki bloodline and the previous activation of his mind's eye of kagura, he would see the events enfold in front of him in mere frames. Enishi reacting accordingly would pivot the upper half of his body in such a fashion that he merely graze the man's clothing with the horizontal strike; bits of cloth floated away in the aftermath thus confirming that the strike had barely missed. (A little visual on the moves that were made to avoid the Kusanagi blade)

Now while all of this was happening, the chakra cloak around Enishi acted accordingly to the man's evasive maneuvers; a tailed beast chakra arm sprouted forth and aimed to place a palm upon the man's abdomen. Considering the close distance between the two, the chakra arm would glow upon palming the red-headed man's abdomen and this meant that he had place an odd-numbered seal over the even-numbered seal that contained the zero-tails' chakra.

Enishi would perform another capoeira-like move in order to widen the distance between them about thirty-five feet, the man was also quick to his feet and to control the situation at hand, he had clapped his hands; these actions were soon followed a thunderous crash in the skies. Enishi molded his chakra accordingly and conjured up a drizzle that would drench the entire playing field; it also served as another purpose as well and that was to absorb the chakra of anyone else that didn't belong to Enishi.

"Blah, Blah, Blah...I don't believe for one moment that you were being serious about this fight in even the slightest..."

Enishi was apathetic to the man's current situation and poor choice of actions, which in turn would lead Ryoji to realize that he wasn't even being serious in the slightest; his blasé facial overtones suggested that he was already starting to become annoyed with the man. Ryoji would find that his initial power-ups from his tailed beast would slowly disappear thanks to close distance between them that allow him to place the seal and although his Sage Mode had remained, it would soon begin losing its usefulness as the rain began showering the field.

Upon a single raindrop touching Ryoji in any way, the end result was that his Sage Mode power-up was being siphoned away and within a minute or so, he would find that any chakra that he had left would be literally sucked out of his body. Quite the predicament considering the close distance between them which would allow Enishi to follow thru with another devastating or hopefully a finishing blow, but for now Enishi observed his opponent to see what he would do get himself out of this pickle.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 04:20:24 AM »

With heightened senses, Ryoji would witness Enishi’s choices clear as day and thus would react accordingly.

With his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan already active from his entering the zone, he would utilize the Kamui’s intangibility as a means of evading the close proximity chakra cloak by allowing it to faze through his body harmlessly. Using this moment of reprieve, he would would suddenly shift his momentum to one leg allowing for him to kick off the earth with tremendous force, ground catering under foot he would propel himself in the direction of the fleeing Enishi. He would only return to solidity once the arm was no longer in his chest from Ryoji's next maneuver. 

Considering Ryoji’s covering of 101 yards with Enishi only dodging by the cloth of his shirt, one could assume reacting to the same speeds at a mere 35 feet would be improbable if nothing else.

Mid sprint Ryoji would suddenly emit a massive reverberation of electrical energy that spanned all directions for 5 yards with the Uzumaki as its epicenter. This would be the Sage enhanced version of the Chidori Nagashi; a technique that would aim to take advantage of his Hozuki’s liquid composure. After witnessing the Kiri nin’s maneuver just now, it was safe to assume his previous hypothesis was correct and thus it was time to execute a more effective means of handling him. Considering Ryoji now had to cover just over half of the distance between them in order to inflict damage, Enishi’s chances of escape were now lessened effectively.

With the technique heightened to this extent, it would easily cripple even a tailed beast enhanced shinobu such as the mongrel standing before his King. Better yet, the techniques timing was aimed was to connect almost simultaneously with his activation of the Kirisame technique. Of course he could abandon the insatiable Kirigakure staple to try and escape the effect of Ryoji’s wrath, but that was up to Enishi to decide.

With the field of Chidori exploding from his body and without slowing down, Ryoji would attempt a drive by lighting fast palm thrust aimed to impact Enishi’s body, preferably his arm, but any small bit would be just fine, even if only for a split second. Should contact be made he would leave behind a small fuinjutsu that had been previously conjured to ensure a much faster application in the heat of battle such as this. (Refer to opening post)

If the Fuin is placed, it would suddenly spring to life in an attempt to rapidly spread it’s influence all over his body. This would be a special technique created by the Uzumaki clan known as the Chakra Chains seal. It’s effect was virtually identical to that of the Admantaine chakra chains used by various members of the same clan, save for in an applicable fuinjutsu form. Side effects include a binding force indistinguishable from the parent technique, a minor case of claustrophobia, and irritable bowel syndrome. (Still working out the kinks...Or adding kinks if you believe the benevolent King to be a sadist, but that would be treason.)

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 04:40:53 AM »

Enishi's attempt at sealing the man's chakra away had of course, failed. However the man took notice of the activation of the man's ocular powers and knew right away from his perspective that this wasn't no ordinary technique--the man wanted to test something to validate his claim that this was that technique that was frequent and repetitive amongst the Uchihas--observing from the clearing, the man couldn't help but chuckle upon glimpsing the man's tremendous speed that allowed him to cover over half of the distance that Enishi had put between them in less time then he had previously predicted through his mind's eye of kagura.

Enishi once again activated the wind-nature chakra flow technique to wrap his body in layers upon layers of wind-nature chakra; when combined with his version one mode this allowed him a more robust and versatile defense against the sage enhanced lightning-nature. Enishi kept his hands firmly placed together and continued the chakra siphoning technique that was in play--the torrential downpour started to do its job and slowly but surely Ryoji would notice a drastic change in his endeavor--the rain began siphoning all foreign chakra from the area of about two-hundred and fifty yards.

"Keimon...Kai!"

Now for the next act of evasive maneuver, the man activated the sixth gate to further increase his speed and power for what he monumental move that he was about to do; these sudden enhancements would change the coloration of his skin into a crimson pigmentation. Enishi performed an acrobatic maneuver to flip himself over the opposite direction of the arm thrust and narrowly avoided being grazed by a few inches; now while this all occurred, the man clapped his hands once again and molded his chakra accordingly. Upon coming into the view of the backside of Ryoji and landing about ten yards away from him, the man cupped his hands and thrust them forward in a swift motion; these actions were reminiscent of the Kamehameha wave.

Now if he was successful in catching his opponent off-guard with his versatile movements and sudden augmentation to his speed and power, the motion that he made with his hands would conjure forth a gigantic shark made out of water. The shark darted towards Ryoji and started to grow into a even more epic proportion upon coming into contact with the ever weakening chakra-flow technique that was emanating off of Ryoji; this in turn augmented this technique in such way that the distance between them would be covered in less then a second.

In the moment while all of this was occurring the environment had changed into a continuous drizzle that further placed the odds in his favor, now if the shark wasn't something to worry about, the rain would blanket the field in such a fashion that the crimson-headed man would find his chakra-flow technique neutralized upon the course of the Enishi's response to his otherwise piercing attack. This former Seven Swordsman Leader was very well-verse in the art of combat as much as his opponent was currently displaying and while the crimson-headed man like to think so highly of himself in regard, the man known as 'Yonjimbo' was aiming to prove that his tenacious will was something to not think so lowly of.

Enishi was going to show this guy that he wasn't something to mess around with and had set up the playing in such a way that while the chakra-absorbing shark was aimed in the direction of Ryoji, the enhancements from his Sage Mode was literally being eaten away by the siphoning chakra-rain; leaving the crimson-headed man in a such a dire and otherwise, hopeless situation against his assault.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 10:48:56 PM »

First, let me start off by apologizing for the great delay; I have been searching for some time a way to express my thoughts and give my ruling without taking up too much space, nor without contradicting myself, which is difficult, especially considering my own opinions on RP. Did not help that I also had been drawn to other topics while trying to figure this out.  :-?

Anyways, I decided to attempt to be as concise as possible without excessive detail, that of which has either been explained  in private or upon request will be explained later.

Enishi - You need to repost. Kirisame is fine both as activation and as a defense against the fuinjutsu (it will eat away at the seal, though more on that later) and the wind armor sufficient for lessening the threat of the attack. However, activating the 6th gate and completely dodging the attack after the supposed timing of the attack is not valid;  I feel that, rather, a countering or tanking response is more appropriate given the situation.

As far as I see it, you are permitted to respond to the attack, but not completely and utterly dodge it physically in this particular turn.

Ryoji

It is of my opinion that kirisame would render the fuinjutsu you intend fairly useless in that it would eat away at the seal if it were to make contact with your target. Your Raiton I believe would be cancelled out by the wind style defense, but Enishi's new response will largely dictate where you go from there. I find nothing in your attack attempt that would require you to repost nor change up your post to clarify.

Should either (or both) participants be displeased with this ruling, then we may have a private discussion in PM's regarding it. However, in order to keep from holding you two up any further, unless both participants desire a different ruling this is how my ruling on this post currently stands.

Both contestants, post your acceptance or rejection of this ruling after this post. Only the outcome of both of you rejecting the ruling will the match not automatically be set to continue after both contestants have responded.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.