Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Jiongu + Hachimon Tonko  (Read 3020 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Jiongu + Hachimon Tonko
« on: January 12, 2016, 10:39:23 PM »

So, a very very long time ago I was informed that the Jiongu and Hachimon Tonko could not be stacked together, due to the fact that the Jiongu removes the muscles from the body in place of the threads that make up the Jiongu

So I figure we should kinda formally decide this as a site, do people think the Jiongu should be allowed to stack with the Hachimon or not?

I don't really think it should be, because and in the words of Ryoji; "I feel like Jiongu is an OP enough technique that it warrants replacing the gates/Kaguya reset for it,"

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Jiongu + Hachimon Tonko
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:44:12 PM »

I agree with Ryoji. What body is left to enhance through gates?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:41 PM »

So because Jiongu replaces your muscle fibers with thread fibers you can't use 8 Gates?

Jiongu isn't OP at all. It lets you claim a large chakra pool, which people already claim with 0 effort by claiming to be an Uzumaki. It lets you claim all 5 basic elements, which people already claim from Sharinga and Rinnegan. It lets you divide your chakra pool to make thread creatures, which is no different than a Shadow Clone. It lets you extend your lifespan indefinitely by stealing people's organs but since people only age as they choose and as Kayenta has told us it is character control to kill someone than that is completely irrelevant. Is extending your arms on threads OP?

The 8 Gates are specific Tenketsu that limit the flow of chakra in your body so you dont kill yourself. Opening the Gates increases your strength by letting you flow much more chakra through your body than normally allowed. So tell me again why your muscle fibers being organic or synthetic would stop you from doing that? It wouldn't, it has no bearing on it at all. 

Can we agree to check with me next time we think of making a topic like this to see if anyone has any idea what they are talking about?

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 11:45:42 PM »

As the first blast was just petering out the second tiger would crash down, aimed at the same spot, and would again explode in the same massive island sized blast. Saejima's muscles would begin to be shredded from the influence of the 7th Gate at this point (His Strongest Shield level of durability combined with Sage Mode enhancements had resisted thus far) but since they were merely threads that he had complete control over he simply willed them to regrow and reweave themselves. He would not have to rely on the regeneration of Edo Tensei at all.

Not OP, huh? xD
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 11:53:03 PM »

As the first blast was just petering out the second tiger would crash down, aimed at the same spot, and would again explode in the same massive island sized blast. Saejima's muscles would begin to be shredded from the influence of the 7th Gate at this point (His Strongest Shield level of durability combined with Sage Mode enhancements had resisted thus far) but since they were merely threads that he had complete control over he simply willed them to regrow and reweave themselves. He would not have to rely on the regeneration of Edo Tensei at all.

Not OP, huh? xD

While you're here go repost in our fight, you can't claim a Hiraishin mark you didn't emote creating in the fight if it's not something simple like just on your knives.

Anyone can claim to negate the first 7 gates damage with any basic regeneration ability. It's muscle tearing. Healing Power. Boom. If we want to make rules that you can't heal the damage he 8 Gates causes just because complaining than go ahead, it's not a unique ability Jiongu has though.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 12:00:19 AM »

Not OP, huh? xD

While you're here go repost in our fight, you can't claim a Hiraishin mark you didn't emote creating in the fight if it's not something simple like just on your knives.

Anyone can claim to negate the first 7 gates damage with any basic regeneration ability. It's muscle tearing. Healing Power. Boom. If we want to make rules that you can't heal the damage he 8 Gates causes just because complaining than go ahead, it's not a unique ability Jiongu has though.

Nah.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 12:19:37 AM »

Or you could continue wasting both our time.

Take your place in the annals of salty people who lost to me history. There's a spot between Luka and Nathan with your name on it.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 12:38:35 AM »

We will have to see how this goes now won't we?

Perhaps you should leave the douchebagery at the door and focus at the topic at hand.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 02:10:09 AM »

So because Jiongu replaces your muscle fibers with thread fibers you can't use 8 Gates?

Jiongu isn't OP at all. It lets you claim a large chakra pool, which people already claim with 0 effort by claiming to be an Uzumaki. It lets you claim all 5 basic elements, which people already claim from Sharinga and Rinnegan. It lets you divide your chakra pool to make thread creatures, which is no different than a Shadow Clone. It lets you extend your lifespan indefinitely by stealing people's organs but since people only age as they choose and as Kayenta has told us it is character control to kill someone than that is completely irrelevant. Is extending your arms on threads OP?

The 8 Gates are specific Tenketsu that limit the flow of chakra in your body so you dont kill yourself. Opening the Gates increases your strength by letting you flow much more chakra through your body than normally allowed. So tell me again why your muscle fibers being organic or synthetic would stop you from doing that? It wouldn't, it has no bearing on it at all. 

Can we agree to check with me next time we think of making a topic like this to see if anyone has any idea what they are talking about?

The main reason I made this topic was because -not sure if you'll remember- but a long time ago when I was still on the Rinnegan set up I was utilizing the Hachimon Tonko. I came to you asking if you could give me the Jiongu, and you told me that you could but I couldn't use the Hachimon Tonko anymore because the Jiongu removes the muscles from your body, you're the one that told me that lol.

I'm not saying that I don't see where the two abilities could be stacked, but at the same time Rinnegan and Sage mode can be stacked but we don't do that either

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 02:27:20 AM »

I've already settled the topic.

I remember talking about it to you probably over a year ago. I remember saying you could possibly argue that the lack of a body could make you not use it. Because some people rp jiongu as just you being thread and major organs. I rp it as your muscles are replaced with threads.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 02:55:27 AM »

This thing should probably be locked, evidently can't be discussed without vitriol.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 04:08:12 AM »

This thing should probably be locked, evidently can't be discussed without vitriol.

But we haven't even brought up stripping you of shukaku yet.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 05:04:23 AM »

That'll probably call for a completely separate topic lol

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 05:42:41 AM »

That'll probably call for a completely separate topic lol

He'd still call for it to be locked after explaining how he doesn't have to ever defend his bijuu unless he wants to because there are no rules and he can do whatever he wants.

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.