Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Enhance your Mokuton with Tailed Beast Chakra  (Read 4273 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Enhance your Mokuton with Tailed Beast Chakra
« on: January 14, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »

This came up in my recent fight with Rusaku. He was going to use the wood release Hobi technique, enhanced with bijuu chakra, to block my Daytime Tiger, and I all of a sudden was like, "Wait a second, Mokuton suppresses bijuu chakra, how could you enhance it with something it suppresses?"

The wiki says, "Wood Release has also been coveted by many for to its ability to suppress and control the chakra of a tailed beast and, by proxy, its jinchūriki.[7] Hashirama's necklace, when used in conjunction with his Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands technique, aided in this, but its exact purpose was unclear."

That makes me think ALL wood release suppresses Bijuu chakra but there are specific techniques to expedite the process.

Trev was our judge for the fight and his decision was basically that is is a logical hypothesis but it cannot be proven so lets continue with the fight, which was fair. So what do we all think about this?   

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Enhance your Mokuton with Tailed Beast Chakra
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:21 PM »

I could see what you're saying, but at the same time it seems like Mokuton would be used to suppress Biju chakra when it's utilized against a Biju, but since the Biju chakra is being used to fuel the Mokuton techs, I could see where it would make it stronger.

If anything I could see Biju-enhanced Mokuton being better at suppressing outside Biju chakra, but maybe I'm wrong. Just my look on it,

MaliciousWolf

• View Profile
    • Hummingbird.me (Anime Community)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 12:44:23 AM »

If you recall from the series, when Naruto first obtains the controlled kyuubi cloak, it was seen having an effect on the wood style technique causing it to spontaneously grow just by standing near it. When Naruto attacks some of the white Zetsus as well, they were overcame by the kyuubi's chakra and would spontaneously sprout into large trees once being slammed into the ground. So, I could see the argument of a tailed beast's chakra enhancing Mokuton, for better or for worse for the tailed beast holder depending on the circumstances if either they are attacking with Mokuton or if they are overcome and being contained by an opponent's Mokuton.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:46:00 AM by MaliciousWolf »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 01:01:22 AM »

I don't think that was the bijuu chakra though.

"Naruto's immense life force while in this form causes Wood Release techniques to quickly mature into full-grown trees through close proximity,[6] and White Zetsu to transform into trees upon contact."

Sounds like Uzumaki nonsense.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 01:16:20 AM »

It was the ridiculous life force due to it being yang half of kyuubi, yes.

As for beefing up mokuton, there really isn't any way to know since mokuton's implied juubi origins support both possibilities.

If nothing else, for sheer balances sake one could say it can be beefed only with senjutsu or equivalent source (CS or wte), but not beast power due to conflicting natures.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 01:45:21 AM »

I was just watching the anime and Madara did use the Divine version of Mokuton but that was in Rikudou sennin mode, still leads me to believe that it can be beefed with Biju chakra though

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 01:56:01 AM »

Except that was the original version shinju's ability through juubi's power, which is a notable degree different from normal bijuu chakra, so that doesn't really apply for the argument.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 01:58:31 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall bijuu chakra being able to 'buff up' any kind of ninjutsu. We have seen Naruto use Kyuubi's chakra almost all the time, either when he ran out of his own or when he needed more chakra, and the resultant jutsu isn't any stronger than the regular one. >.>

So far, only Sage Mode (and the like) can enhance your techniques.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 02:29:25 AM »

Except his every rasengan, not to mention even simple hakke kuusho from Hinata blew away an entire juubi's tail/arm thing, and Kakashi's kamui was bolstered to the point he could use it without drawbacks as well along with his comment it was around three times stronger than usual or something along those lines.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 02:47:13 AM »

Except his every rasengan, not to mention even simple hakke kuusho from Hinata blew away an entire juubi's tail/arm thing, and Kakashi's kamui was bolstered to the point he could use it without drawbacks as well along with his comment it was around three times stronger than usual or something along those lines.

I don't consider the rasengan variants Naruto made in Nine Tails Mode.
The other rasenshuriken variants involved senjutsu.
Kakashi's kamui was bolstered by the amount of chakra he received, ergo rising his limit upon the jutsu.
Same can be said about the Hinata's Hakke Kuusho since it involves releasing chakra.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 03:02:51 AM »

Well that's the question then. Is it a misnomer to call it tailed beast chakra and assume it is stronger? Perhaps it is just the fact that they can give people 500% as much chakra as they normally have.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 03:21:04 AM »

If more chakra is released with the jutsu is it still considered enhanced?

i.e Sasuke uses 25% chakra for a fireball jutsu vs 75% chakra for a fireball jutsu,

Would the jutsu be considered enhanced? I would think so, but that has nothing do to with my point

All of the tailed beasts are split from the Ten tails chakra, and when the ten tails was put back together it could only be sensed by Naruto in his sage mode, why? Because it's purely Nature energy, right?

That being said that would mean that every Biju is part of the overall Nature Energy that makes up the ten tails, meaning that their Chakra is comparable if not exactly the same as Senjutsu chakra when bonded through a Jinchuriki

Sage mode would be the closest thing a ninja could get to Biju chakra, without having a biju within them.

So I say that Biju chakra enhances, just like Senjutsu chakra enhances.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2016, 03:27:41 AM »

I shudder to acknowledge that because then every jinchuriki with sage mode will claim their jutsu are 10 times stronger than yours.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 03:31:20 AM »

I'm just saying with how the verse functions it makes sense.

I haven't actually seen anyone do a Biju Sage mode but I dunno. Maybe there should be a rule about it

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 03:32:22 AM »

Your argument is basically the same as regular rasengan and big ball rasengan.
The only difference between them is that more chakra is added to the big ball rasengan. However, compare that to the ultra-big ball rasengan that involves senjutsu and you'll get your answer.

I personally don't want to get into how 9 bijuus form a creature that's entirely of natural energy. However even if you think each bijuu has some natural energy, we already know that if you don't have enough natural energy, you can't make senjutsu chakra anyway. >.>

Plus, Tailed Beast Ball is labeled as a ninjutsu, not senjutsu.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.