Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Enhance your Mokuton with Tailed Beast Chakra  (Read 4275 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Enhance your Mokuton with Tailed Beast Chakra
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 03:42:52 AM »

...not really an answer. Ultra big ball is again only adding more power, hokage Naruto even surpassed that with ease outside of sage mode, so its not some senjutsu-only magic technique.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 03:57:01 AM »

Your argument is basically the same as regular rasengan and big ball rasengan.
The only difference between them is that more chakra is added to the big ball rasengan. However, compare that to the ultra-big ball rasengan that involves senjutsu and you'll get your answer.

I personally don't want to get into how 9 bijuus form a creature that's entirely of natural energy. However even if you think each bijuu has some natural energy, we already know that if you don't have enough natural energy, you can't make senjutsu chakra anyway. >.>

Plus, Tailed Beast Ball is labeled as a ninjutsu, not senjutsu.

I'm saying they're practically the same thing fundamentally, as in stronger versions of chakra that enhance Ninjutsu beyond their regular limits.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 04:07:13 AM »

Well I was brought a case that was somewhat similar to this. And from how I see it, Biju Chakra struck me as volatile and corrosive in regards to a chakra's stability. Many of the times its hard to control and even when the biju has willed its way, quite uncontrollable. Of course this is where those Mokuton techniques were created in order to help control and suppress this very volatile chakra.

As to whether or not this volatile chakra enhances a technique beyond extraordinary measures is beyond me. My belief was the biju was added chakra of its own nature, replacing the normal shinobi ones. So in that aspect biju attacks could trump regular shinobi techniques with a balance ration of chakra used per tech. Otherwise, Senjutsu, Biju Chakra, and Chakra itself are all different variations of chakra and are different for specific reasons. Of course the situations and different instances need to be looked into before being able to figure one over the other as they can indeed overlap in strengths. I mean with most people's logic, a big ball rasengan might seem moot if it is being retaliated with a sage/biju powered D rank technique or whatever.

Certain specifications for certain situations is all I'll allow to quote on this matter.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 04:08:03 AM »

The way I see it the transformation into a version one state is on par with Sage Mode, excluding the traits/perks gained from the Sage transformation since these are unique to even Senjutsu users. However since no given number is said for the power-ups that are derived from a Tailed Beast, we can only just assume that it as either as strong or not, a bit stronger then Sage Mode. (Lava Release Chakra Mode for example)

Honestly I feel that version two transformation and the Bijū state shouldn't augment their respective kekkei genkai unless it is a nature that is derived from that bijū; like Son Goku for instance.

As for Rasengan? That unique ninjutsu is applicable in any situation and states, since it is ninjutsu that was created from the simple observation of a bijūdama. The amount of chakra or particular chakra nature that it is molded from should be discernible from just simple and plain observation. (No pun intended) Influencing that spiraling orb of chakra with your chakra nature will in a sense, augment the damage along with it and how it will react upon impact will be up to the chakra nature that is infused with it. (Lava burns, Wind pierces and vice versa.)

Now if we are bringing augmentation from either Sage Mode or Bijū Mode into the mix then I would like to point out that we will be pass the previous limitations on the technique and at this point of transformation, their would be no limits to the size and quantity that one may produce with their chakra. (Sage Art: Ultra-Big Ball Lava Release Rasenshruiken. Nuff said.)

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 01:00:34 PM »

...not really an answer. Ultra big ball is again only adding more power, hokage Naruto even surpassed that with ease outside of sage mode, so its not some senjutsu-only magic technique.

Ultra-big rasengan is a senjutsu and is label as such in the Naruto databook. Only time I saw Naruto made a rasengan of that size was in the Boruto movie when he and Boruto made a Parent/Child rasengan. However one can chalk that up to editing error. Databook trumps all.

@Camel
I dont see how Sage Mode is on par with Version 1 or 2. I can't imagine any of those Jinks being able to stop, let alone lift, a giant rhino. >.>

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 05:30:41 PM »

How about we just agree you can't beef up mokuton with beast chakra, before this devolves into another sage mode superiority complex debate

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 09:27:51 PM »

Ultra-big rasengan is a senjutsu and is label as such in the Naruto databook. Only time I saw Naruto made a rasengan of that size was in the Boruto movie when he and Boruto made a Parent/Child rasengan. However one can chalk that up to editing error. Databook trumps all.

@Camel
I dont see how Sage Mode is on par with Version 1 or 2. I can't imagine any of those Jinks being able to stop, let alone lift, a giant rhino. >.>

It doesn't take Sage mode to lift heavy stuff, example;

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Release:_Earth_Mausoleum_Dumpling

Note I am not saying Sage mode doesn't make you physically stronger, I know it does.

However so does Jinchuriki forms,

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki_Forms

Not gonna put super long quotes but here's something for the V1 section; For each tail produced, the jinchūriki gains an incrementally greater boost to speed, strength, and chakra.

Here's something from the V2 section; Entering Version 2 creates a great deal of energy, producing craters beneath the jinchūriki and destroying any restraints that might have been placed upon them beforehand. Strength, speed, and chakra are once again increased beyond the levels of the previous forms.

Now there isn't anything that actually compares the physical strength between Jinchuriki forms and sage mode, but i'm just showing that Jinchuriki forms do increase the strength of the user excessively.

But Warren is right this is getting off topic and becoming a Sage Mode v. Jinchuriki thing.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 17 queries.