Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Challenge Request! Warren  (Read 3531 times)

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
Challenge Request! Warren
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:21:47 AM »

Warren, this is Miyamoto Omoikane challenging you publicly for the one-tail. I have tried through a third party for you to unignore me on SL. It has been six days and i am still ignored on sl. And i messaged you five days ago about a challenge for the one-tail through the forum pm system; an attempt that has also been ignored. You need to acknowledge my efforts because i can see that you have been on both SL and the forum since i've messaged you through both mediums. I am being ignored by you, that needs to stop; this is yet another formal challenge.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Challenge Request! Warren
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 04:37:05 AM »

Wow, what a shocking turn of events. This has never happened before.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:55:32 AM »

I know how this is going to go.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 05:33:49 AM »

Warren, this is Miyamoto Omoikane challenging you publicly for the one-tail. I have tried through a third party for you to unignore me on SL. It has been six days and i am still ignored on sl. And i messaged you five days ago about a challenge for the one-tail through the forum pm system; an attempt that has also been ignored. You need to acknowledge my efforts because i can see that you have been on both SL and the forum since i've messaged you through both mediums. I am being ignored by you, that needs to stop; this is yet another formal challenge.

You can tell how mad he is, and I understand him completely.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 12:00:40 PM »

Yea and I'm getting sick of you trying to bypass an ignore put in place for a very good reason. You wouldn't bloody leave me be, always fight fight fight fight fight every time of the day, on every single account I have, and if I did agree I'd get subjected to some of the worst character controlling, god-modding nonsense I've ever seen on the site in all my years. I couldn't be arsed to deal with it anymore, and you wouldn't catch a hint of leaving me be, so on ignore you go.

This is where I get called a liar, coward and a dick by the same people who always jump to take a dump on me at every opportunity.

And this is where I don't give a damn, especially since every single person I've heard about him from even years after I ignored you still tells me the same. You haven't changed one bit, if not even gotten actually worse, so take your "official challenge" and leave me the hell alone already. I'd rather deal with even Athos than you.

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 04:27:42 PM »

Ignoring me because I ask to fight you is understandable. I would've ignored me too if I was anyone else lol. So, I agree that I am annoying when it comes to fight requests.

However, regarding someone's personality or character in this topic is especially irrelevant.

I'm not sure that others opinions about me, your opinion about me or opinions concerning other people from anyone else should be considered in this topic (no conjecture please). What is being discussed here should remain relevant to the topic at hand which is acquisition of the one-tails. With that in mind, i think you should still respect challenges brought to your attention instead of ignoring them until they come to a head. Tailed beasts should be in play at all times - as is the obligation implicit in having any tailed beast - and not sit on if challengers approach.

Grant it, i may well suck and fighting me could possibly be the worst experience of ones life; I'm not above trying to correct my mistakes if the criticism is constructive. So if there are others ahead of me whom you have disregarded give them the opportunity to fight you for it first. If i was in your position, I'd be scared to fight Athos or Bocchiere or any other challenger. A lot can go wrong and its a drawn out tedious process; but i would be obligated to fight anyone who approached me, it's what I signed up for.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 04:48:37 PM »

Quite relevant to me, because as I have zero reason to believe you've changed in the slightest, I also see no reason for us to fight because I have no faith anything is going to be any different this time either. Overly rude of me perhaps and my bad for that if so, but better I be honest than lie about it.

As for the part of host obligations, its a moot argument for the time being for both you AND me, because old rules I never agreed with and nobody ever correctly followed anyway, and the new ones haven't been made yet.

To me 'challenge' isn't a magic word that means I have to obey whoever utters it, so if you really are so adamant about fighting me then I suggest waiting til the new set is done, after which there should be no arguing over how these things will go.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 05:41:15 PM »

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 05:57:12 PM »

As for the part of host obligations, its a moot argument for the time being for both you AND me, because old rules I never agreed with and nobody ever correctly followed anyway, and the new ones haven't been made yet.

Yeah people weren't following the rules correctly, they were abusing them to not have to fight people they didn't like, or to just not have to fight anyone, like you.

And since you openly admit now to taking a bijuu without ever intending to follow the rules why should anyone have to wait months for the new rules to be finished to fight you when you'll just choose which parts of those to follow too?

I don't know if you've noticed but no one else seems to have a problem defending their bijuu while the new rules are being made. I made a discussion topic in our rules board asking if we should put a hold on bijuu matches but no one but you and Kayenta responded so nothing came of that.

As of now you have no reason to deny challenges other than "I say so" and I don't think the community is going to agree that you by yourself get to decide when bijuu challenges are not allowed to be made anymore. You don't like fighting him? Tough toenails, give up your bijuu, because you need to fight everyone who challenges you whether you like fighting them or not. That's the rule. Though as I've discussed your liberal interpretation to flat out dismissal of rules is why we keep having these topics in the first place.

Miyamoto, if you want to you'd be more than justified making a topic to strip Warren since he has said he has no intention to fight you. If you've never done or seen that before basically make a topic explaining your intention to strip Warren, explain how he does not accept challenges, and than the community will come to some kind of consensus on the matter and agree, yes or no, that he should be stripped. If it starts looking he is going to be stripped Warren might start agreeing to fight you and such but at that point you do not have to and that does not excuse his previous violations of the rules, you can just choose to wait it out until the strip is agreed upon and then deal with the new host.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 06:26:35 PM »

Yeah its mighty convenient how when nobody replies you feel free to do what you please, yet when people do respond and its not the result you wanted then suddenly its not enough, not even to speak about you flat out admitted yourself basically all the stuff you've been pushing for has been just to suit your own goals, up to the point you take a dump on everyone and accuse them of some absurd anti bocchi conspiracy when you don't get your way. I mean really, don't lie and claim the only reason you want me auto stripped or something isn't because you think anybody else would be easier to deal with, just so you can have your juubi fantasy.

As for how terribly better you seem to think you know my thoughts, intentions and everything than I do myself, sorry to disappoint but the one thing you're correct about at all is the fact that yes, I really am getting sick of this lets shit on Warren fest you're trying so hard to justify like you're some saint yourself.

PM me on the forum Toshiro, Miyamoto or whatever name your prefer nowadays, with whatever non canon customs you want to use, fight details, yada yada, we'll sort them and fight after.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:29:32 PM by Warren »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 06:31:18 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

There you go Miyamoto, sometimes you just need to apply the thumbscrews to get things moving. Happy fighting!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 06:32:15 PM »

It is high time that the new rules were ratified and published, since them actually being put into action might be the only way to stir discussion back on the rules in general.

Those who have have access to the new rules thread should head over there and vote to ratify the new rules, and start the process for electing the first Council Members. Those who don't should tell those who do have access to get their hinds into the vote.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 07:30:30 PM »

I feel the need to point out that I'm probably one of the easiest people to get along with, especially in terms of a fight >>

We just got off on the wrong fo-... On several wrong feet <<; That's all.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Sabumaru

• Justin Trudeau will vouch for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2016, 08:52:43 PM »

Those who have have access to the new rules thread should head over there and vote to ratify the new rules, and start the process for electing the first Council Members. Those who don't should tell those who do have access to get their hinds into the vote.

So there's a secret thread on the board that is deciding the bijū rules?
Am I the only one who's gonna say
WTF?

Trying to set a new record for number of toddlers fought off simultaneously

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2016, 08:56:49 PM »

Pretty sure you were gone on one of those standard vanishings of yours when Ace was asking around who wanted to get involved in it.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.