Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Psuedo-Jinchurikii and tailed beast chakra usage  (Read 5280 times)

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Psuedo-Jinchurikii and tailed beast chakra usage
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 07:31:04 PM »

I don't see how that quote was relevant, Rai. It didn't change to claim Gaara was actually using Jiton the whole time, it just says he has it and sometimes uses it to supplement his sand.

Sorry, that was meant for Eric where he said:

"Well, it can be argued that Gaara had inherited magnet release from his father instead of the tailed beast (after all, that chakra magnetizes just about anything, not just iron-based materials in the series) but I digress."

Just reinforcing that he did in fact inherit magnet release from his father in that series. That's all.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 07:40:00 PM »

Oh ok.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2016, 01:56:38 PM »

Well as Psuedos go, I always figured that Ginkaku and Kinkaku were special cases because they ate part of Kyuubi. Of course they were distantly related to the sage of the six paths, so it was rather hard to discern how much of their uniqueness is due to what.

The main things I can see from the manga, after 2 weeks of their feasting before being vomited up, are unusually large chakra pools and powers similar to the jinchuuriki. Kinkaku is said to be able to go V2 with 6 tails. His power is said to have been enough to nearly totally demolish the entire 4th division of the allied shinobi forces. And both brothers together nearly kill Tobirama Senju, who was no slacker. The second Raikage was there with Tobirama at the time but his fate is unknown. Since they were only declared disgraces for their deeds I can't imagine that A was killed in the event and probably escaped too.

I have never had them go all out on anyone, but that potential is there.

Hesitant to be OP, I have never had Yugito do things like bijuu bombs. She can use the blue flame, create a fire ball big enough to one shot large buildings, the nail growth ability seemed to be unrelated to being a host. I have had her have enhanced strength and endurance, but was hesitant to actually assume any cloak. Keeping a passive power with her already having a katon affinity, just to turn her flame blue...well, so what?

Basically I think the two cases here are significantly different. I don't think ex-hosts would be as powerful as the brother have been shown to be in the manga. I am not comfortable with ex-hosts manifesting cloaks...Gaara never did.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2016, 03:47:11 PM »

... Basically I think the two cases here are significantly different. I don't think ex-hosts would be as powerful as the brother have been shown to be in the manga. I am not comfortable with ex-hosts manifesting cloaks...Gaara never did.

While I agree with your first sentence, I have to point out that Gaara never really had a "biju cloak" in the same sense as all the other jinchurikii. His was pretty much taking on the sand and becoming a mini-shukaku until he went full shukaku, the sand cloak resembling shukaku something he theoretically should have still been able to create since he could still manipulate sand.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2016, 04:08:24 PM »

I would say NO to Psuedo-Jinks but if you have masted your bijuu before removal, you can keep its passive abilities (sand, lava, ink, etc.). 
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.