Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Amegakure...Again.  (Read 11732 times)

Mei

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure...Again.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2015, 07:47:47 PM »

-raises an eyebrow-

Please, any new character can be made to model after another canon character.
We have seen the Madaras, Itachis, Sasukes, Narutos, etc.
So a new character can come follow the footsteps of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, modeling after that character.

Who are you to stop their RP? You're going to say that you're the real 'Sage of the Six Path'? >.>

In addition, if Rusuka wanted to, he can change his mind and decide to claim TSBs too. He has Tenseigan.

But like I said, at the end of the day, don't expect people to allow you to use them in RP. It's as simple as that.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2015, 07:53:03 PM »

I'll tell you over PM if you really want to know. I think I've had enough of forum stupidity for one day.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2015, 07:59:04 PM »

@Rusaku

I didn't say here that you were Yujo. I said you had another account in Ame at one time.

Additionally, it is usually considered bad form to power up during a combat rp unless that is how the ability is achieved to begin with. ie: awakening the sharingan due to some emotional trauma should be rp'd. However, its mastery and accessibility for more than a random awakening would not be available during the current rp until after you did some training. Kind of like winning  an ooc bijuu match while rping someplace...that bijuu would not be available for use during that rp. If the rp was about getting the bijuu, one would think that after being sealed you would be in no state to do much of anything but recover from the process or try to keep the beast from taking you over.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:22:56 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2015, 08:05:50 PM »

I'll tell you over PM if you really want to know. I think I've had enough of forum stupidity for one day.

You can tell me via pm, but it still doesn't give you the right to restrict other people's RP freedom. >.>

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2015, 11:07:49 PM »

I still don't see how you can say the SoSP existed at SL. I don't remember tat in our history. If you argument is he has to to make logic sense. Well no he doesn't. We don't need logic... You just have it.

And as for my Hetmit Chakra is it spiritual energy purely. Nothing physical can harm it. It attacks the soul of a victim. Crafted to battle Edo Zombie. I never use it though cause it is Op yet can be dodged simple. Which Minot telling case you can figure it out on your own.

I would use it agianst Kage though if he planned to us these balls or if facing a ton of zombies solo.

In the end just don't rp with Kage if you don't like it. If he refuses to void them during tailed beast matches  strip him.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 11:37:36 PM »

@kirk Its not so difficult if you use the same origin story for chakra as in canon, and just drop the Ashura and Indra reincarnation ordeal.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 11:39:44 PM »

I keep hearing this, "SL History" or, "SL Timeline" being thrown everywhere. I really think somebody should make a thread pertaining this so-called timeline, history or whatever so newbies or old veterans (such as myself) can get a better grasp of the going-ons on Shinobi Legends. Perhaps an expanded univerese, akin to the Star Wars Expanded Universe? As far as I'm aware, Shinobi Legends doesn't have one.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 11:45:55 PM »

@kirk Its not so difficult if you use the same origin story for chakra as in canon, and just drop the Ashura and Indra reincarnation ordeal.

The only problem with adopting canon origins, etc. is that we then have to mold the path they can take to avoid the paths we don't want them to. Essentially setting up road blocks so they can't access certain parts that derive from the origins.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2015, 11:58:14 PM »

I keep hearing this, "SL History" or, "SL Timeline" being thrown everywhere. I really think somebody should make a thread pertaining this so-called timeline, history or whatever so newbies or old veterans (such as myself) can get a better grasp of the going-ons on Shinobi Legends. Perhaps an expanded univerese, akin to the Star Wars Expanded Universe? As far as I'm aware, Shinobi Legends doesn't have one.

There are threads. Just search bar it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2015, 12:04:51 AM »

I still don't see how you can say the SoSP existed at SL. I don't remember tat in our history. If you argument is he has to to make logic sense. Well no he doesn't. We don't need logic... You just have it.

And as for my Hetmit Chakra is it spiritual energy purely. Nothing physical can harm it. It attacks the soul of a victim. Crafted to battle Edo Zombie. I never use it though cause it is Op yet can be dodged simple. Which Minot telling case you can figure it out on your own.

I would use it agianst Kage though if he planned to us these balls or if facing a ton of zombies solo.

In the end just don't rp with Kage if you don't like it. If he refuses to void them during tailed beast matches  strip him.

It doesn't matter whether or not you are in the possession of the Gift of the Hermit Group energy, or if it's spiritual energy whatsoever, it wouldn't make any difference towards those balls.

The Truth-Seeking Balls, like the Dust Release, destroys all things at a molecular level.

The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of easily destroying things that are NOT made of chakra, just the same as anything else.

The Truth-Seeking Balls, are capable of destroying things that are capable of destroying anything.

The Truth-Seeking Balls negates regeneration techniques through the use of Yin-Yang Release (Spiritual and Physical energy). They destroy both Physical Matter, and Spiritual Energy.

The Truth-Seeking Balls can not be touched by a non-Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra or Regular Senjutsu user.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:14:18 AM by Snap »

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2015, 01:32:03 AM »

If you haven't realized it yet, we're descendants of aliens that travel through different planets/dimensions for more Shinju fruit. That's basically what the predecessor Otsutsuki Clan was.
Sorry for being late to the party.. but

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Takama_no_Hara

If you see that statement and read this technique it doesn't make sense. The original Otsutsuki, Kaguya, was "other-worldly" and most definitely had divine powers. I even theorize all jutsu's can be considered "other worldly' as there was no chakra powers before Kaguya consumed the fruit of the Shinju and over time it become the 'norm' for everyone to use chakra in the world.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »

It doesn't matter whether or not you are in the possession of the Gift of the Hermit Group energy, or if it's spiritual energy whatsoever, it wouldn't make any difference towards those balls.

The Truth-Seeking Balls, like the Dust Release, destroys all things at a molecular level.

The Truth-Seeking Balls are capable of easily destroying things that are NOT made of chakra, just the same as anything else.

The Truth-Seeking Balls, are capable of destroying things that are capable of destroying anything.

The Truth-Seeking Balls negates regeneration techniques through the use of Yin-Yang Release (Spiritual and Physical energy). They destroy both Physical Matter, and Spiritual Energy.

The Truth-Seeking Balls can not be touched by a non-Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra or Regular Senjutsu user.

I do not wish to go into a debate over this or that. I'm simply saying if he can rp these unstoppable balls I can rp something that can by pass it. To say that you can't counter a Jutsu in anyway makes it god-mod by rp standards.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2015, 08:18:39 PM »

I do not wish to go into a debate over this or that. I'm simply saying if he can rp these unstoppable balls I can rp something that can by pass it. To say that you can't counter a Jutsu in anyway makes it god-mod by rp standards.

But...they are god mod already?

Also, the technique explicitly states that it can destroy any and all ninjutsu, save for Natural chakra. I don't believe gift of the hermit group falls under that category, so you would get rekt like everyone else.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2015, 08:35:34 PM »

But...they are god mod already?

Also, the technique explicitly states that it can destroy any and all ninjutsu, save for Natural chakra. I don't believe gift of the hermit group falls under that category, so you would get rekt like everyone else.

Which is where the hermit sage mode comes in. Either way it doesn't matter. The point is no matter what you do it'll be argued it doesn't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 17 queries.