Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Prohibitions [Closed]  (Read 3308 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Prohibitions [Closed]
« on: February 12, 2016, 04:42:09 PM »

Prohibitions against enhancing a summons Bijū were brought up. We were split on the vote 4 to 4.
As stated, since susanoo already gives one the ability to cleave a mountain in two with one strike, it would make the summons/summoner virtually unbeatable with respect to power level at their command. Please vote: yes to one of the three options.

Prohibitions-->Summon Bijū Clause:

1] There are no prohibitions to enhancing a summons bijuu.

2] All enhancements to the summons biju are prohibited.

3] You may not enhance a summons bijuu via means of encasing it in Susanoo.

I vote yes to #2.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:30:37 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Prohibitions [vote]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 08:20:32 PM »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 03:37:34 AM »

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 10:12:54 AM »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 10:30:28 AM »

"As stated, since susanoo already gives one the ability to cleave a mountain in two with one strike,"

Has anyone ever actually claimed that level of power? I mean for real, like in a bijuu challenge or a fight where something was really on the line did someone use Susano'o and claim to pick up a continental shelf and throw it at someone else? Because I never have. Basically I just want to put cool armor on a bijuu that saves them from getting one shotted by someone using Amaterasu, like what happened to Gyuki. I'm not sure what everyone is worried about.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 06:09:01 PM »

"As stated, since susanoo already gives one the ability to cleave a mountain in two with one strike,"

Has anyone ever actually claimed that level of power? I mean for real, like in a bijuu challenge or a fight where something was really on the line did someone use Susano'o and claim to pick up a continental shelf and throw it at someone else? Because I never have. Basically I just want to put cool armor on a bijuu that saves them from getting one shotted by someone using Amaterasu, like what happened to Gyuki. I'm not sure what everyone is worried about.

Cleave a mountain and hurling a continental shelf are to entirely different scales of power. Hurling a meteor down with Preta Path is closer to the shelf thing than the mountain cleaving. >_>
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 07:39:59 PM »

Cleave a mountain and hurling a continental shelf are to entirely different scales of power. Hurling a meteor down with Preta Path is closer to the shelf thing than the mountain cleaving. >_>

Thank you Eric, for that laser focus on the point I was trying to make.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 09:51:07 PM »

While I do not want to clog the vote thread with discussion, I have to point out that no one has claimed that level of power yet because encasing tailed beasts in susano'o is forbidden in the previous rules. Do you think that no one will once that prohibition is no longer there? Just look at the speed hacks in the biju arena if you are in doubt.

Just wait for Kage to get a tailed beast, 'nuff said there.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 10:57:15 PM »

Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 11:22:21 PM »

While I do not want to clog the vote thread with discussion, I have to point out that no one has claimed that level of power yet because encasing tailed beasts in susano'o is forbidden in the previous rules. Do you think that no one will once that prohibition is no longer there? Just look at the speed hacks in the biju arena if you are in doubt.

Just wait for Kage to get a tailed beast, 'nuff said there.

I'm going to be the only one with tailed beasts in the end so no worries. I beat Kage in two turns with Rakudo for the 6 tails so it doesn't reeat matter what level of power you claim if you can't properly wield it.

Mei

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2016, 12:39:26 AM »

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 01:58:05 AM »

1 then, no sense being only one not to when others do it.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 07:25:27 AM »

Also, this is a voting thread.
In one post as always please, vote with reason why if you want to.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:27:13 AM by Ace »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 10:26:39 PM »

#1.

We've seen it done with Kyuubi + Susano-o in the series.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 04:36:32 AM »

Also, this is a voting thread.
In one post as always please, vote with reason why if you want to.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.