Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Sorry if this is distasteful  (Read 1586 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Sorry if this is distasteful
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:11:43 PM »

Upon my return I learn that Yujo decided to simply take me and all my stuff and now Rusaku is running around using it. Not cool as I sated that I WOULD BE BACK. And here I am.  I also understand that Rusaku is selling MY stuff with his Ryoji account. Again not cool. Though I supose it boils down to the split universe idea that was brought up when Yuji failed to kill us. In any case Im not going to buy back MY STUFF from him when he should not even have it. I dont like the idea of someone else buying MY STUFF from him either. The point of all this is to tell those of you who would let this obvious CC slide, that I AM BACK FOR GOOD. If you want me dead, come do it. Other wise my stuff, Ichirou and Manji, are still in MY possession.  Point Effing blank.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Sorry if this is distasteful
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 05:42:43 PM »

Upon my return I learn that Yujo decided to simply take me and all my stuff and now Rusaku is running around using it. Not cool as I sated that I WOULD BE BACK. And here I am.  I also understand that Rusaku is selling MY stuff with his Ryoji account. Again not cool. Though I supose it boils down to the split universe idea that was brought up when Yuji failed to kill us. In any case Im not going to buy back MY STUFF from him when he should not even have it. I dont like the idea of someone else buying MY STUFF from him either. The point of all this is to tell those of you who would let this obvious CC slide, that I AM BACK FOR GOOD. If you want me dead, come do it. Other wise my stuff, Ichirou and Manji, are still in MY possession.  Point Effing blank.

That uh, signature... Is really something.

*icebreaker over* Okay so you go missing for awhile, to cool off or whatever, and status quo was that there were two "streams" of events regarding the whole Yujo sneakily attacking you and Ichi thing. Now, obviously in the universe where you guys get off'd this was bound to happen. See the Kabuto wikia page for more details on abuse of the deceased.  8)

In the universe where you two don't get off'd, well, I presume nothing has happened to your stuff in that 'verse, and presuming there are folks who still acknowledge it, you're presumably RPing in that one. The matter of the tailed beast was resolved and a non-issue (and I hope it does not become one, cause Ichi was the host not you) so if there are reconciliation issues with the two universes, you either try to bring the two together (with Yujo gone that's a maybe condition at this point) or don't RP with anyone in the other 'verse.

Welcome back, but make no mistake, in the 'verse where you two are dead, of COURSE what used to be yours would no longer be yours (save the character herself); you know how things roll here on SL, the dead only have as many rights as the sand people give 'em, cause pretty much everyone else in a certain 'verse of the realm treats the dead as either dead for good or as tools to be used for Edo Tensei or the acquisition of stuff.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 05:56:06 PM »

I get it. I do. Buuut I never died, I clearly stated that I had to work so I'd be away. I don't want to cause issuers but I can't let him sell my stuff. I stand by this: if I'm wanted dead, I welcome those who would do it right and not how yujo tried and certainly not how Rusaku is trying. I'll gladly ignore and food the usage of my deal but I had to make it known that I'm back...not dead and not cool with it.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 07:09:36 PM »

Yeah Yujo never killed Masane. He said he tortured her and read her mind and took all her stuff, and this was while she was gone. So yeah of course his interrogation of the person he was CC'ing was successful. He didn't have the Human Path to just usurp everything at a touch so I do see it all as pretty shady. I also told Masane to just ignore it and do her own thing though. :P

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 07:17:51 PM »

*Bows* I really dont want to cause I fuss, just wanted people to know that Im not gone. I do intend to just do what I want anyway. I brought it up because if Bocc was like 'Hey I beat Yujo and he quit, here is he corpse to play with.' Those guys would piss a brick. But its cool for them to do it when Im on hiatus? See my point?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 07:29:02 PM »

*Bows* I really dont want to cause I fuss, just wanted people to know that Im not gone. I do intend to just do what I want anyway. I brought it up because if Bocc was like 'Hey I beat Yujo and he quit, here is he corpse to play with.' Those guys would piss a brick. But its cool for them to do it when Im on hiatus? See my point?

Well you have done that, and now people know. I would suggest locking the topic if its purpose is done because it will on devolve from here.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 17 queries.