Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Worst surgery ever?  (Read 3590 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Re: Worst surgery ever?
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 05:14:41 PM »

And somehow people are surprised when high school kids die playing football. Everyone goes, "Oh what a tragedy!" and then goes back to ramming their children together at high speeds. Totally off topic I know but I really hate that shit. Might as well offer bullfighting classes while they're at it.

Its cal!ed the love of the game. I would have gladly given my life out on that field. I loved it every second every injury every ounce of pain. For the game and my brothers who played beside me I'd have laid down my life out there.

And they do have bull fighting lessons lol. Its an out of schools thing though. I use to angalo style bulldog. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chute_dogging)

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 03:37:35 PM »

And somehow people are surprised when high school kids die playing football. Everyone goes, "Oh what a tragedy!" and then goes back to ramming their children together at high speeds. Totally off topic I know but I really hate that shit. Might as well offer bullfighting classes while they're at it.

Its cal!ed the love of the game. I would have gladly given my life out on that field. I loved it every second every injury every ounce of pain. For the game and my brothers who played beside me I'd have laid down my life out there.

And they do have bull fighting lessons lol. Its an out of schools thing though. I use to angalo style bulldog. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chute_dogging)

My love for the game is basketball, but only injuries I've gotten were sprained and twisted left ankle. So yea, that's always true too lol.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 03:30:23 PM »

I've seen someone undergo a scoliosis surgery -- holy shit. It's fucking intense. Here's a video as words cannot accurately describe what I witnessed beyond "a man in a white coat aiming to turn a human into a railroad".

A bit late on this subject manner, but I actually had scoliosis surgery myself, let me tell you the recovery from that is something I won't want myself to experience again.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.