Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Official Challenge to Warren for Shukaku  (Read 6184 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Re: Official Challenge to Warren for Shukaku
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2016, 08:38:29 PM »

It should be Warren's decision if he wants the fight in IC or OOC. After all, he is the one with the beast that you desire.

And what does it matter if it's in IC? If you win, you still get what you want. The only reason I can think of on why you want it in IC is to kill off your opponent.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2016, 08:48:59 PM »

It should be Warren's decision if he wants the fight in IC or OOC. After all, he is the one with the beast that you desire.

And what does it matter if it's in IC? If you win, you still get what you want. The only reason I can think of on why you want it in IC is to kill off your opponent.

I bet Koji isn't crawling out of the shadows just to again contribute nothing to the topic at hand and needle me.

You're getting predictable mate.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2016, 09:19:55 PM »

No reason to diss him because I searched for what if we don't find a compromise and found this.

"You must set up match particulars with host within 7 days of notification or you will be bumped to the bottom of his/her challenge list."

I already agreed to a simple OOC match, winner keeps Shukaku, nothing is affected IC otherwise. This all checks out under the rules, that's been the most common match type even I believe.

You however are insisting on either IC or the OOC with extra bet. The mazo doesn't fall under beast rules, and I already agreed to a match type, so you're refusing an acceptable match for non-supported reasons. You also refused a trade.

So to my understanding things actually lean in my favor, meaning since you aren't taking trades you'd have to either take the non-mazo OOC fight, or drop the challenge.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:24:48 PM by Warren »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 10:43:53 PM »

And your understanding would be wrong since it seems to operate under the assumption that since you've declared what match type you would like then i just have to agree to that or what ever you're willing to offer me or leave.

The rules also say compromises must be made in the event of a deadlock and since we can't come to one I'm asking for a judge decision on the matter. I'm still suggesting just a coin flip for ooc or ic but that'll be up to him.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:58:58 PM by Bocchiere »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 11:20:41 PM »

Except you're trying to force a "compromise" with something that -yet again- is neither a challengeable thing nor governed under beast rules, whereas I have already agreed to a fight that's in perfect accordance of the rules yet you refuse to take simply because you don't like it.

I didn't want to be a dick but to blunt I'm not the one who's wrong here. You're the one who keeps refusing for no rule-justifiable reason, because you want to bend things according to your personal agenda.

I'm only obligated to defend Shukaku, you can't demand me to do more than that lest I want to.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 11:30:26 PM »

The fight hasn't even started yet, guys!

Alright, so it is true that Warren isn't obligated to defend the Mazo, seeing as how it isn't a beast but an 'item' of sorts. Warren doesn't want the IC match and turned down the OOC deal. While I'm always one for negotiation and deals, sometimes they just don't go how you want them.

But Bocch wants one of these two, though even if you erase the fact of him offering this compromise, he wants it IC.

It's a pain in the ass of a situation to be in, but unless the match started in IC, don't see the reason to force it into an IC match. They are usually a lot more tense and up beat and have a lot of butt-hurt during them.

So, as a judge, I'd say the fight should be OOC.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2016, 12:23:04 AM »

Just like you won't take the match ic because you don't like it. I'm not arguing against an ooc match being a legitimate choice, it's just not any more legitimate than having the match ic. We each wanted one so I tried to give you a good compromise between the two, you know something better than take a cheap knock off of what you came for and leave.

Doesn't matter though Athos made his decision, the fight will be ooc, which means I'll just need to continue to pursue you after the fight is done. You've doubled the time we need to interact with each other, good job.

So again, if you have no further questions about my techniques or anything I think we are now ready to start.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:23:49 AM by Bocchiere »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2016, 12:39:21 AM »

Whatever man.

Was it me who's supposed to post up the TL;DR agreement into actual fight thread now?

Also are we going a post per 7 days no matter what or 7 but 14 once if notified of RL issue beforehand
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:52:50 AM by Warren »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2016, 01:16:17 AM »

The defender traditionally makes the topic.

I also concede the right to go first or second to you, you may choose.

Yes we'd have to post once every 7 days, from the time of our last post. If you need the extension you can ask for an extra seven days. Was there anything else?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2016, 01:26:38 AM »

I know that I was just asking are we doing that or fuck that and 7 days only.

In any case nothing else I can think of, I'll go first and post it a bit later, tired atm.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2016, 01:36:25 AM »

I didn't think that was an option, but no I have no desire to do that.

As long as you don't take a week to start I don't mind.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2016, 03:07:24 AM »

Just because I want to keep the fight clean,

"As for chakra cloak itself, I do say its similar but not exactly like Naruto's, so if you want to cut the BS we can just say our cloaks are equal power and I won't use the balls."

Was what I agreed to not,

"Shukaku and Kyuubi equally powerful"

That is not the same thing, I agreed that your tandem bijuu mode with the chakra from all of them was as strong as my Nine Tails Modes, not that just the Shukaku was as strong as Kurama.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 03:20:36 AM »

Its the same thing in the end cause I wasn't gonna say I go above thanks to the rest, but if you so insist I can change it to say beasts >_>

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2016, 03:40:44 AM »

Its the same thing in the end cause I wasn't gonna say I go above thanks to the rest, but if you so insist I can change it to say beasts >_>

Well Shukaku has its crappy sand forms, which are definitely not as strong as Kurama Mode. It was my understanding that you had a 9 Tails Mode-esque cloak from having chakra from all the beasts and that was going to be as strong as mine. As long as that is clear we're good.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2016, 03:52:12 AM »

I can do the chakra thing stead of sand if I want to, yes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.