Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The one true death battle! Ninja vs Pirate! Bocchiere defends against Tobias!  (Read 4207 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile

While Tobias was right, Bocchiere would feel the pain from the sound, he underestimated the Jashinist's ability to shrug off the pain of even mortal blows. He would be able to Kamui away the robot's torso in spite of the pain. The regenerative ability granted by Kurama would immediately kick in to repair the damage the sound was doing, not unlike Tobias' own nanobots, and the speed would be comparable as this too was enhanced by his Demon Fox Chakra Mode.

However if Tobias thought Bocchiere had no countermeasures to deal with sound based attacks he would be sadly mistaken. The current Hidden Sound village was literally built upon the ruins of the village Bocchiere had razed and the Shodaime Otokage, progenitor of Ototon, had been a member of his Edo Tensei retinue for some time.

Thusly, the Rinnegan bearing clone would generate a mechanical arm from over its shoulder, via the Warring Demon Realm. However instead of a hand this metal limb would be supporting a particular device. Once Tobias' offending sound wave reached this device it would enter it before being altered and reflected back out inverted. Sound waves that have the same intensity and frequency but are 180º out of phase with each other will come to a sum of zero, meaning the sound is cancelled out. This device would create the opposite of any sound wave it encountered, cancelling any sound based attacks out.

The clone would take point in front of Bocchiere, mechanical arm extended in front of him, to block the sound wave from reaching them as the Jashinists dumped more of their chakra into the Flame King's Raiment technique, the aura surrounding them doubling in size.

As the two flew through the air, still avoiding Tobias' chains if that was still happening, the increasing temperature would quickly begin to reach 4000 degrees Fahrenheit. Tobias said he could feel the heat on his skin through his armor around 3400 degrees ago so one would assume at this point he'd begin to take damage from it. 

Vail

• View Profile

The destruction of Big Chill’s torso by Bocchiere’s kamui triggered an alert within the robot’s system that damage had been sustained. This triggered something akin to an immune response, prompting the release of an army of nanomachines to repair the damage that had been done. Now one might be curious as to why the tiny machines didn't fall victim to the extreme heat as the others had. Well, that was because the information regarding the other nanites' destruction were transferred through the hive system they operated on, allowing them to effectively alter their own composition to better suit their environment. It was programmed evolution that was markedly more rapid than the same process seen in natural organisms, which had much to do with the speed at which the machines replicated and the effectiveness with which they stored and transmitted information--a storage system leagues above the digital storage of DNA in biological organisms.

In the meantime, Tobias transferred a minuscule portion of his chakra to a piece of chakra receiver embedded in the robot’s head to assume remote control of it. This coincided with the halt of the acoustic attack once Bocchiere countered it with sound waves of his own. The nanobots restored the absorption device shortly after they initiated their endeavor, allowing Big Chill to begin absorbing the heat once again. This caused the ambient temperature to return to moderate levels once again, but Tobias wasn’t satisfied with his robot doing all the work for him.

”Let’s put an end to these shenanigans, shall we?” The question was entirely rhetorical, especially since the distance between them likely assured that they couldn’t hear each other. While nanites running throughout Tobias’ system made slight modifications to the material composition of his armor, numerous compartments opened across his body and launched a dozen metallic canisters in Bocc’s direction. Once the canisters were halfway between them, he performed the hand-signs
Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger to initiate the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique. Twelve canisters instantly multiplied into more than one thousand as they zipped through the air. The durable exterior of the canisters allowed them to fly into Bocchiere’s sphere of influence until they were but twenty feet away from him.

The heat finally caused the canisters to burst, unleashing massive quantities of a liquid air that rapid drained heat from its surroundings upon being exposed to the excited air. Normally one of these canisters would have produced frostbite, but the attack’s scale would drain heat from Bocchiere’s proximity so quickly that he would literally be flash-frozen where he stood. This was especially effective considering that the ambient heat was being absorbed by Big Chill, allowing the liquid air to more effectively drain heat from the source.

Tobias began to fly backward in retreat shortly after the canisters were launched, preferring to keep a reasonable amount of distance between himself and his opponent as the events transpired.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:44:25 AM by Vail »

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Bocchiere would have agreed with him regardless. As Tobias opened the various ports on his body to launch his barrage of missiles he would already be surrounded with a Kamui barrier cast by Bocchiere. With the power of the jutsu sextupled by his Demon Fox Chakra Mode it's speed and size would be greatly increased to the point where the barrier was large enough to entirely encompass a full sized Bijuu and it would distort and deposit Tobias in Bocchiere's pocket dimension within an instant. The cyborg would not be able to Deny this attack as it did not have a vector of movement as it was distorting space, not truly moving anything.

If this was successful Tobias and all of his missiles would be deposited in Bocchiere's pocket dimension, where the chakra of anyone other than Bocchiere was suppressed to the point that they could not perform jutsu. 

Vail

• View Profile

The manifestation of the Kamui barrier about him sent off a number of red flags in his mind. Normally this “instant” would have been just that to a normal brain, but luckily for him the minimum threshold a stimulus needed to be for him to become consciously aware of it was far lower than a normal person’s—just one more advantage his augmented brain had over a mere mortal’s. The brevity of Bocchiere’s Kamui was mere peanuts to him as he used a space-time ninjutsu of his own (Amenotejikara) to instantly shift his position with a nearby object. The object in question was the spent spherical device that had been used to launch his Ranton attack earlier in their fight. This placed him about 80 feet northwest of his original position and his previous attack continued as Bocchiere and his clone flew toward his previous position.

Although it wasn’t yet nearing its absorptive limit, Big Chill took aim with its weaponized arm and began to charge for another shot in case Tobias’ attack failed to do its job.

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Seeing the sphere that Tobias had used previously appear before being warped away by the Kamui both would put two and two together and turn and spot Tobias standing where the sphere had previously come to a rest, as he unleashed a flurry of missiles toward the two Jashinists.

The Rinnegan bearing clone would use the Asura Path to grow a second face alongside his original. This meant a second pair of eyes and these eyes bore Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The Sharingan face would pick Tobias out from behind the flurry of missiles and use a Kamui on him identical to the one that had been launched previously, with one small change. This Kamui had been enhanced with Six Paths Power, and combined with the effects of an Anti-Space Time barrier. This meant that anyone within the confines of the Kamui space, other than Bocchiere, would be incapable of performing Space-Time Ninjutsu. So in short Tobias was in the exact same situation only without the ability to escape with Amenotejikara. Once the Kamui was completed, in an instant as previously noted, the clone would willingly disperse itself, returning its chakra to the original.

The real Bocchiere would use Kamui from both his eyes to teleport himself into his own pocket dimension. Combining both Kamui normally allowed one to avoid the high-speed strike of a Truth Seeker Orb and as stated the power and speed of the jutsu was currently sextupled by Bocchiere's Demon Fox Chakra Mode. So the Jashinist would easily be able to warp himself into his pocket dimension before the missiles reached him.

Vail

• View Profile

The creation of a second face by Bocchiere’s clone and the subsequent realization that it possessed his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan prompted Tobias to make measures to deal with what he suspected was coming next: another use of Kamui. Although bits and pieces of his image were visible from behind the volley of missiles, they still provided him with enough coverage to move underground using the Subterranean Voyage technique before he was done in by Bocchiere’s spacetime ninjutsu. The speed at which he perceived salient events allowed him to recognize how much trouble he was in. His mind could keep up easily, but his body in its current state could not. So, Tobias hastened his subterranean retreat by activating the Body Flicker Technique. Although it didn't increase his speed six-fold, it increased it enough for him to successfully evade the Kamui when one considered the distance between himself and the ground beneath him (he was standing on it, of course).

This was combined with an ability of his that allowed him to scramble his chakra signature by creating several decoys, such that it would appear that several clones of his were moving rapidly toward him beneath the ground from numerous angles. This occurred after the clone vanished after “completed” the kamui and just as Bocchiere teleported away before his missiles reached him. The missiles detonated shortly afterward, creating large plumes of smoke and flames just as Tobias rose from the ground.

Tobias whistled while casting a glance around their battleground. They had caused quite a bit of damage to this particular region, even to the point that it was nearly unrecognizable. He shrugged his shoulders before reaching into the folds of his robes to fetch a kunai, which he subsequently marked with a complex sealing array that blended in with its black steel.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:17:57 AM by Vail »

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile

Per the request of the defender, Bocchiere, I am making a decision for the fight. Now, this doesn't have to be the end of the fight, but I believe that since I was called in, the fighting on this topic will come to an end.

In my opinion, the flow of this fight is hard to see. I could say that it was in Bocchiere's, seeing as he was managing to counter Tobias' and his machine's attacks. But, I could also say that it was in Tobias' since he was managing to find ways to cool the area down with this big chill robot and those canisters to flash freeze the area.

The biggest problem I have is these last posts the two combatants made. That being Bocchiere's Kamui and Tobias' Subterranean Voyage. The biggest question I have is, what is the Kamui's area of effect? It was mentioned that it was abled to fully encompass a full sized Bijuu, but it was not mentioned if it would go into the ground at all. I believe that Tobias capitalized on this blight and retreated underground before it could swallow him up. Though I would assume that Six Paths Power plus the sextupled range of the Demon Fox Chakra Mode would increase the range even more so. But the power is in the words and Bocchiere stated that it was the exact same situation as before, so I guess that assumption is out the window.

So far, the decision is that of a draw. Unless things continue to a true death, I don't see how I can choose a definitive winner at this point in the fight. The only real hit had been healed in a matter of moments, so I guess a true death is the only way to go.

But if you two are okay with a draw, then I guess it can be left like that. Now, I'm not experienced in judging a fight, no less in participating in one, but I'm doing my best. The fight might as well be postponed if you two wish to discuss things right now.

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Bocchiere

• View Profile

I am fine with a draw if Tobias is. Our characters have basically been harmlessly bouncing off each other this entire time.

Vail

• View Profile

A draw is fine with me as well. I've gotta say that I'm proud of both of us being able to handle any disagreements that have come up during this fight quickly and without it degrading into arguing.

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Yeah I was basically bowled over when you were able to admit you made a mistake. Small things sure but each time you were like oh yeah you're right. And I'm just like this is a thing that can happen? Unusual would be an understatement. GG dood.

Unsticky pls
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 05:41:11 PM by Bocchiere »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.