Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: [Biju Council] Agenda #1: Hosting of the Zero Tails  (Read 5654 times)

Moonfire

• View Profile
Re: [Biju Council] Agenda #1: Hosting of the Zero Tails
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 12:36:23 AM »

to my understanding, the Council was created to make a ruling and enforce these. Our words are iron ! BAM!

So and as far i read, one Bijuu was given to Bocchiere, already, the other  put on hold until we would decide what to do with it.

So, yeah if i read the rules right, it does not say that it goes to the challenger, unless i missed it.

However he IS next in line and is waiting quite a few weeks. So i do think in order to not give it for free, the GMed fight would be a nice way around it. Not just for now, but perhaps also the future. If there is ever such an occurence again.

This way we get a ruling, this way we would have an rp, and cause the Rper to have a bit of effort. It is not about the 'whether he wins or not', it is about the RP and that it is ensured to happen. For this is the reason we put up the rules in the first place, right?

A good game, needs good rules and we should see that we find a way to set them in action , whilst ensuring some fun.

I think i stick to my very first suggestion. It also means that we would get the GM to do a bit of their duty? A bit fun. I think this would be okay. I would like to work a bit for what i want. He was already willing to fight a host for it, so he should be willing to fight the bijuu itself, right?

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 01:12:38 AM »

It depends. I thought it would a RP mods job to do it, but I think they would be cool if you asked them to do it. Just know Bocc will try to finish the RP in like 3 turns.

So I believe we've come to an agreement that if Ryoji doesn't forfeit his 0 tails, he'll be stripped. Then Bocc will have to GM battle for it. Is that the general consensus?

I know I sound super hypocritical right now, but I want to start a motion to strip Ryoji of the 0 tails. While I was super against in the past posts, I realized that we're going to waste our time if we would wait for Ryoji to forfeit. I have nothing against Ryoji, great guy, but it's evident that he doesn't care enough about our time and Bocc's time. Also, he was given ample time to post and what not. I personally would have overlooked the fact if he missed posting on 1 occasion, but he missed 4.

So I cast my vote to strip Ryoji.

Since we're doing stuff on the fly and there's no rules for the Bijuu council, I think it would be a nice precedent if stripping of a biju was done with a unanimous vote from the council.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:13:09 AM by Genesis »

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 01:23:05 AM »

I know, it may be quick in the rp, but i would like this to be a thing, you know? To rp for something that you want to have.  In the end we all will become  busy, but for that we got also some rules, as far i am concerned. Anyways back to business, fwoosh~

Should we already do voting? Shouldn't we wait on Hades? I think? I think thus far only 4 of 5 said their opinion?

If we do go with the voting, here what i think:

I think the stripping thing was kinda already in action, as the previous thread showed before. Raibi was already ' frozen'

So to make it official: Yes to stripping it from former owner and to have it Gmed, for the RP sake.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2016, 01:41:23 AM »

It is unanimous, I also agree that Ryoji should forfeit/be stripped.

Bocchiere should either participate in a GMed battle or be given the reibi.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 02:01:06 AM »

Alright, the vote doesn't matter any more because Ryoji has forfeited.

But, it has come to my attention that we're overlooking T'Challa. He technically has a claim to it before Bocc. Unless if he's inactive also.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 02:05:56 AM »

4thing stripping and Bocc getting first dibs to an RP for the Zero.

As it's been noted in the other thread, Genesis, T'Challa had a chance but their 'challenge-to-battle' time went over the limit, thus Bocc moving up in the order. Should Bocc fail the RP, then I would assume T'Challa would have the next opportunity.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2016, 02:09:04 AM »

4thing stripping and Bocc getting first dibs to an RP for the Zero.

As it's been noted in the other thread, Genesis, T'Challa had a chance but their 'challenge-to-battle' time went over the limit, thus Bocc moving up in the order. Should Bocc fail the RP, then I would assume T'Challa would have the next opportunity.

My bad, completely forgot about that part. Why not just have Bocc and T'Challa fight for it?

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2016, 02:19:14 AM »

From the sounds of it, T'Challa doesn't have his character set yet and challenged pre-maturely. He can always challenge Bocc for it when he's ready, rather than holding this up even more.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2016, 02:20:10 AM »

And i think T'Challa's time also did went up , since T'Challa was inactive, thus Bocchiere went up in line.

So i am a tad bit iffy to give T'Challa a chance.

I will stick to my former vote.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2016, 02:42:03 AM »

Alright, so Ryoji has forfeit and someone will GM the zero tails vs Bocc.

After that happens, T'chella will be first in line for the zero tails (Maybe??? We'll deal with it when we get there).

Is that consensus we have reached? 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:43:13 AM by Genesis »

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2016, 03:19:09 AM »

Looks good to me.
Go team.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 03:24:32 AM »

We need Eric's input to make this unanimous.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 04:16:09 AM »

Alright, so Ryoji has forfeit and someone will GM the zero tails vs Bocc.

After that happens, T'chella will be first in line for the zero tails (Maybe??? We'll deal with it when we get there).

Is that consensus we have reached?

Why exactly is T'chella second in line at all? He had been removed from the challenge queue in ordder for Bocc to be in the "next" position:

He doesn't want to strip you for not updating the list. (You sexy beast ;D jkjk) It's for the length of time you're taking to start the fight with the challenger. At this point you should both be slapped on the wrists. *slap*

I honestly don't think you should get stripped. Others have done far worse with no punishment, but at the same time it shouldn't happen at all. To add on to that if leniency is placed on all minor rules broken then it may continue to increase lenient and mess up the whole system.

Yes Kiri has done far worse. Reason we ignore them now, but that doesn't mean you should take their examples of 'F**k everyone else' and pit them against your own. Their wrongs may be worse than yours, but they're both still wrongs. That doesn't mean you turn into Kiri. You don't get vindictive or spiteful. You work it out.

Rusaku wanted to have a good time at a con while the other guy is figuring out his character. That's not Bocc's issue. It's T'Challa and yours. It's not so much of a fallacy that you should be stripped though. The most reasonable thing I can think of is to move Bocc to T'Challa's challenger spot and then once the newbie character is worked out let him fight Bocc if he's still up to it.

TL;DR
T'Challa gets booted from challenging you. You fight Bocc. After that once T'Challa has everything worked out he can fight against Bocc/Rusaku.

I have until tomorrow or whatever before I have to boot him, so if he can finish up his stuff, the fight will start. If not, he'll be moved to the end of the line.

No established character, no thread for him to make a formal public challenge, T'Challa doesn't have a foot to stand on at this point from what is known of his end of the situation.

We should be specific in finding a proper candidate for GMing the beast (as I said earlier, I'm for that option among the stripping) before considering this a done deal. I say we look into getting Trev to do it, with the judge being someone like Shadow. Bouncing names on that one.

Tl;dr, I agree that Ryoji's forfeit leads to the 0-tails being GM'd by an individual to be determined, but I am against T-chella being first in line for the zero tails regardless of the winner of the outcome.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 05:00:57 AM »

Yeah, I actually looked for T'Challa's name on SL and I can't find him. He either changed his name or deleted his account. With that being said, I'll do a 'minutes' or a recap of this council meeting.

Ryoji has forfeited the Reibi. Bocc, who was next in line for the Reibi, will do a GM fight for the zero tails. The council has arrived at this consensus by unanimous decision.

I will leave this thread open for the next 12 or so hours before I lock it. So if you want add anything, go ahead or forever hold your peace.

Go team.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 05:06:21 AM »

Actual nice job on quickly reaching a decision guys.

My only comments are that I'd like this to continue quickly. Since the person will be rping the Reibi I don't care who it is, just quickly pick somebody, here are the Reibi's abilities for reference there.

"Like Kurama, the Zero-Tails has the ability to sense negative emotions, which it uses to seek out and possess anyone who is emotionally unstable. Afterwards, it begins to feed upon the darkness within one's heart and allows the spirit to create dark chakra (闇のチャクラ, yami no chakura). The dark chakra produced by the Zero-Tails grants its host a great source of power, giving them access to high-level techniques without needing to form hand seals while negating any potential drawbacks those techniques may otherwise bring, as well as powering up the entire floating fortress. So long as there is darkness in one's heart within the Zero-Tails' vicinity, it can continuously produce dark chakra at an unlimited rate. However, as with normal chakra, it requires proper control to use beneficially, and a disruption in the control flow can cause severe backlash that can ruin the user's body, as Shinnō heavily deteriorated when Sasuke Uchiha struck his tenketsu.

Along with its ability to detect negative emotions, it also appears to have the ability to read the hearts of others, seeing as it saw Naruto's urge to rescue Sasuke Uchiha, and his pain when he was unable to bring him back.

The Zero-Tails is able to generate many arms from its body, which can extend to great lengths, as well as being able to instantly reattach itself whenever it lost a part of its body, even its head."

So you've got unlimited chakra and arms. Good luck. :D

Secondly what is my win condition? Is it an OOC fight I just need to win as if it was a bijuu challenge or should I have to actually seal the beast?
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.