Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: [Biju Council] Agenda #1: Hosting of the Zero Tails  (Read 5585 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
[Biju Council] Agenda #1: Hosting of the Zero Tails
« on: June 07, 2016, 07:32:04 AM »

We shall discourse the hosting of the zero tails for very first agenda! That's right, our very first. You better pop open that champagne as we type away in a civil manner.

Silver! Eric! Chinote! Genesis! Hades!

Biju council, assemble!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbW5sxyu9bU!

EDIT: For now, this thread is COUNCIL MEMBERS (& MODS) ONLY. I'm free balling here, but when the council wishes to "Open the Floor", then y'all can chime in with your opinions. That is, before we close it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 06:23:07 AM by Genesis »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: [Biju Council] Agenda #1: Hosting of the Zero Tails
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 07:47:13 AM »

Are we allowed to post in these topics? Well I'm going to until told otherwise. >> Just want to reiterate the situation for anyone not aware.

I was next in line to fight Ryoji for the 2 and 0 tails (on two separate characters). Before the fights started I wondered if he had been making his rp posts once every 14 days as is required, since he did not even have an account for Ryoji at the time. He admitted he had not done his posts and was stripped, as is laid out in the rules. I was given the 2 tails but for some reason people wanted the other bijuu to be put on hold till you guys were formed to make a decision for reasons I still don't understand.

Whenever someone is stripped the beast goes to the challenger if there was one and that was me on this occasion. So I don't see how it could logically go to anyone but me. Hopefully this won't take long as I promised to defend the beast immediately against the next challenger on the list.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »

no. council members only.
please vacate the topic and leave the council to their work.
:P

i will delete mine when yours is gone.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 07:54:34 AM »

Check the edit.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 07:57:47 AM by Genesis »

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 10:26:18 AM »

* Totaly does the hero landing!*

Wow that's hard on my knees! Silver is up and just woke up! So Reibi was it?

Do we have information why this was brought up? Can'T have a discussion without proper information right?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 01:55:12 PM »

The details that we do know that have been made public so far:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8931.0.html
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8932.0.html

Bocchiere's motions for stripping in a nutshell:

I'm not saying you should be stripped in your fight with Athos I'm saying that's further evidence of your inactivity and why you should be stripped of the 0 tails. I mean you seem to have very little interest in doing anything. It took you over 2 weeks to post in your other fight, you literally said our fight will start once you feel like hashing out the details...

... You seem to be inactive, you're not keeping up your challenger list. If you can't follow the rules you don't get to be a host it's that simple.

How long has this match with T'Challa been up in the air for instance? Can we see a screen shot of when he challenged you? He named changed your account on May 7th and I'm willing to bet he challenged you not long after, which would mean in slightly over 2 weeks you haven't started the fight.

You also are required to make a public post every 14 days with each character that is a host, but you no longer have an account for Ryoji, so can you provide evidence that you've been following that rule?

Ryoji has seemingly said that he has not posted IC within the 14 day period required by the rules that he agreed to follow. The consequence for this is stripping of the bijuu. For the sake of being official this topic is made to confirm whether the above statement is true or not.

I'm his pending challenger for both bijuu, if he hasn't been following the rules than I would like him to be stripped.

Rusaku's defense in a nutshell:

I shouldn't have to provide screenshots for this, ask him yourself. I already said I would move him to the end of the list so we could fight.

I've literally been the most active biju participant, so I think you can cut me some slack. Take a look at any of the fights on the forum right now, and I am sure that you will notice that my characters are a part of like, 80% of the fights.

I fought Eric, Enishi, Sabu, Bocc, Athos, Taiga, and more. I have defended the Zero tails whenever a challenge has been made as seen with Sabu, Sharuto, and Ichirou. I don't update my list because challenges don't get made for the Zero tails often. It's not exactly sought after. I already admitted it needs to be updated.  Ryoji does not have an account as of right now, but I am also still participating in Biju matches until he loses it. The thread for the 2 tails is about to be set because discussions with Kage have ended and now that T'challa is at the end the fight for the Zero tails will be up with Taiga. If I need to make posts, I will have the Rikudou account reactivated so posts can be made. I'm obviously not avoiding challenges. Sure I'm not exactly as active as I once was, but this game fucking sucks now. I'm literally trying to leave SL, but I have to finish up these stupid fights so I can give my shit away to people who aren't idiots.   

Yup. I have not posted in two weeks because I sold the Ryoji account. I honestly just want out of this cancerous game, but I was attempting to have my things go to someone other than the anitchrist and let them deal with his shit. (Ban me ace, I honestly don't care. You know what I sent you about Bocc's bullshit and exactly what I planned to do if he kept it up.)

Of this generation of jinks, I am the longest running holder of beasts next to warren. I have participated in 80% of the forums beast fights with little to no issue save for interactions with Bocc. (surprised, right?) I was willing to defend the beasts against anyone who challenged me despite my leaving, because I was obligated too. Not because I wanted too. I was literally about to make the topic to fight Bocc for the two tails when I saw this thread go up, and now that T'challa is at the end of the line I would make a topic for Taiga all the same. Yet here we are trying to strip me because of my posting. Sure, I did't post. I'll be the first one to admit it, but I'd be willing to beat my meat like it owed me money in the middle of whatever zone with an acad if it meant not letting this kid get the beasts without actually earning them. As I said before, worse things have been let slide when it comes to Biju. Give me a warning, I'll graciously thank the community for allowing my mistake to slide as long as I have learned my lesson and we can begin the fights that were scheduled.

Or I can get stripped and finally leave this god forsaken game. I'll curse this sites very existence as long as I know Bocc has the Zero tails, but I'll be happy. I just got engaged tonight to the woman I love, and I won't let my day be ruined by some stupid drama shit. Do with it as you will, but I'll be sitting over here on my throne of fallen Jinks waiting for bocc to fight me. If he decides the only way he can beat Ryoji is through stripping him, thats on his ego, not mine. Peace.

----------------------------------------

He has not been avoiding challenges from what I"ve seen, and checking over all of his recent biju fights again this morning from the biju arena thread, they have been OOC. The rules only state that:

Hosts must make an RP post in public once every 14 days while not engaged in an active challenge.

It does not specify that it has to be a defensive challenge to defend the beast in order to count. He has been in a fight with Athos for quite some time, and since Athos never brought up a thread regarding Rusaku's activity in that fight and Bocchiere did not make mention of it until after Rusaku had posted:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8906.0.html That there is the biju fight.

Whatevs. I'll message him. Our fight will start when I get around to discussing the details.

Well I'm still waiting for a community decision on whether you should be stripped too. You just posted in your fight with athos after 16 or so days. Slightly over the 7 day limit the new rules set. So to me it looks like you were just as inactive as T'Challa.

Considering the opinion that the Council isn't supposed to make rulings on rule violations unless it is brought to our attention and it was "brought to our attention" after the rule was no longer being violated, Rusaku was following the writing of the rules.

Having said all that, Rusaku clearly wants to leave the game, that much has been expressed. He has a wedding coming up, meaning he is going to get pretty busy, and his priorities will certainly be elsewhere. His time is going to get short, the less time he remians as a host during that period the better in the long run, so stripping him to relieve him of that duty, in my opinion, would be a matter of preventing a future problem and lifting a load off his back rather than enforcing a rule.

If the motion to strip him is still to be passed, I think we should at least have Bocchiere fight the 0-tails GM'd by someone else volunteered, willing, and then approved by us (if both Rusaku and Bocc can be brought together without fuss we could have them agree on a GM) while if it is rejected I think it advisable to expedite Rusaku's fight with Bocchiere over the beast in order to conclude it as soon as possible before the wedding preparations get in the way of any potential activity. If he has already flown the coop by then then we'll have no choice but to strip him at that point.

I am against stripping and I am very against giving it to Bocc since Rusaku's only true rule violation was not brought up for debate until after it had been corrected (not to mention Athos, the other fighter, did not bring up the issue). That's my formal opinion on the matter.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:56:02 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2016, 07:20:23 PM »

I also want stripping to be a last resort.

I think this can be quickly resolved with hearing what Rusaku has to say.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2016, 07:26:44 PM »

Having read through both threads, I'm going to have to side with Bocc that Rusaka has violated the rules.
As far as what to do with them, it's pretty simple in my opinion. Make them fight.
If Rusaka can't agree to move Bocc to the front and begin (as) immediately (as possible), then I see no reason why he should hold on to his beasts when he clearly has no interest in remaining here.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 11:00:44 PM »

Thanks for finding this all, Eric.

Well to the 'bringing to attention thing' I think you are a bit too stiff, in fact all violations were brought up by Bocchiere. he pointed out :

- list not up to date
- Athos fight not started/ delayed
-T'challa fight delayed
- own challenge delayed

He noticed these three and thus brought it up. This is how i interpret the rule of 'bringing violations up' , i think this much freedom shall be allowed in order to bring justice!

Oh, sorry i almost sounded like Captain America here.

Anyways, thanks again for gathering this all, Eric.

I myself agree, it would be best to remove the Reibi of Rusaku . I doubt that we can make them fight in any sort of way. They can't even hold a discussion, this would only become a spamfest and lead to another council meeting for sure.

In order to avoid needless fights, i suggest that we strip the 0-tails , but do NOT give it to Bocchiere. I am all up for roleplay, so i suggest that we have a GM rp the 0- tails.

Both may want to vote on a GM, if this isen't concluded within a week, we shall choose a GM. Said GM will rp the 0-Tails against Bocchiere. If he wins he gets the Bijuu, if he loses it will be used IC on Sl as a rogue Bijuu. Another challenge may be conducted by Bocchiere after 14 days.

Alternativly a volutneer GM may be chosen.

so in short: Strip the Reibi -> have GM rp it against Bocchiere -> if he wins it belongs to him , if he loses it goes rogue and may be rechallenged after 14 days cooldown.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 11:16:31 PM »

Seconding what Moonfire said. Said it better and longer than I did.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 11:48:53 PM »

Nice to be seconded? But before we rush into STUFF why not take a look at following:

Subject Matter: Stripping a Host Clause:

Breaking the activity clause constitutes stripping. You may participate again once your life permits the time commitment SL requires of their hosts. No ban is issued and when to try again is up to the participant.

Attempting to commit fraud by providing an alt as a judge to your own match results in a perma-ban from all things bijuu.

Breaking any of the other rules results in one warning to be issued by the council. A second violation of the same rule will result in stripping.

Hosts who are stripped will be on a 3 month cool down period in which they may not participate in bijuu matters, but can serve on the council. During this time it is hoped they will train and refine their RP/participation in order to become a host in the future. This cool down period does not apply to breaking the activity clause.

The bijuu goes to village or clan leader.[requires separate vote]

If no such person exists, [ex: from unaffiliated host] the bijuu is put into the hands of the council to decide.

14 days after stripping a new host must be chosen.

7 days after host is chosen an RP to seal must be completed. OOC sealing must be completed within 2 days of being chosen. If the RP exceeds the 14 days, the host must default to OOC sealing and post his grace period dates immediately.

A one time warning will be issued, for each beast in question, to the village/organization that is responsible for choosing a host, by the council, if they fail to meet the guidelines.[part of issue under discussion]

In the event of gross negligence of the village/organization in choosing a host:  the council will review the case and choose a host. They will give preference to potential hosts from that village/organization in order that the whole community of that group not be penalized due to the failure of their 'in-charge body'. If no potential host is found, then the council may choose to host a lottery of applicants [meeting in a paid zone and using the random die generators], a tourney, or assign the SL GM staff to conduct a wild bijuu event. However, judging the tourney matches will default to judge rules. Council members may not serve as judges. Additionally, any SL GM staff who are trying to be hosts may not participate in aspects of a wild bijuu hunt. -->Tourney and Wild Bijuu hunts must be concluded in a timely fashion not to exceed 2 months.

Another thing, as far i figured out( due help , thanks), the Raibi is already stripped? This was not really clear, but then we do also have like three threads label ' rules', but this is another matter. Before we jump the gun we should  go a step backwards.

The 0-tails was removed, as in stripped. If not, it should be anyways. So, since we are enforcer of the rules, it means we should do as that. Whilst i do like the idea of a rogue Bijuu we should maybe take a look first. So according to the rules the bijuu goes to a new host, chosen by us.

So i will rephrase my suggestion from before. We should first look for a host , maybe take 7 days instead of 14, since this topic is open since 20th may or something.

If no host is to be found, we can go with my former suggestion. I believe this is a good middleway, this way no one gets something for free either.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 12:01:37 AM »

The Reibi, under the current rules, can only be formally stripped by a decision of the Biju Council. Ace suggested a compromise of Bocc getting one and the Council deciding on the other.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 12:12:25 AM »

The Reibi, under the current rules, can only be formally stripped by a decision of the Biju Council. Ace suggested a compromise of Bocc getting one and the Council deciding on the other.

Before we go any further, I'd prefer to hear from Ryoji himself. Since he's not a fan of SL (his words), I'd rather he forfeit the 0 tails rather than we outright strip him. While we probably can go through with stripping him, as there's enough evidence to do so, I wanna stay away from outright stripping.

But, if we were to strip Ryoji, it's obvious that it will go to Bocc.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8932.msg229776.html#msg229776

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 12:16:33 AM »

Whether it is stripped or forfeited, wouldn't it go to Bocchiere? If so, can't we at least make the GM battle, this way it is not just like a gift. I don't want people to just wait for the moment to point out violations so they are gifted an Bijuu!

I would like to avoid just that. I want to follow the rules if possible and still prioritize the roleplay factor. We have rules for a game, so we should also play the game if possible.

And as mentioned before, we had enough reasons brought up, for the stripping. It is up to us to enforce it?

Genesis

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 12:29:45 AM »

Whether it is stripped or forfeited, wouldn't it go to Bocchiere? If so, can't we at least make the GM battle, this way it is not just like a gift. I don't want people to just wait for the moment to point out violations so they are gifted an Bijuu!

I would like to avoid just that. I want to follow the rules if possible and still prioritize the roleplay factor. We have rules for a game, so we should also play the game if possible.

And as mentioned before, we had enough reasons brought up, for the stripping. It is up to us to enforce it?

I mean, if you really wanna do a GM battle, be my guest. This is Bocc, I'm pretty sure he'll 'win'. Then again, I like the idea of GM doing a battle, since if we were to outright give it to Bocc, it would set a precedent of sorts.

Does the Biju council have the power to enforce? No and yes. Truth is nothing can be truly enforced on SL, but I believe if the council comes to resolution and the community backs it, it will be 'enforced'.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.