Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Discussion]: Council Member Inactivity  (Read 3474 times)

Moonfire

• View Profile
Re: [Discussion]: Council Member Inactivity
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »

Keep in mind, we may not have this many discussion, thus an announced vacation may not become a hinderance at all. But it should still be announced. And i agree that, if this takes overhand and disturbs the judging too often or much, it may result into a warning?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 03:08:14 AM »

Both unexcused and excused absences should be limited.
Back in my day, both were limited in schools before you just fail the class-- that still exists today.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 05:07:15 AM »

Each term is like, what, 4 months? As a result, a quarter of that time is a month, and an eight of that is two weeks. A decision for a biju match generally needs to be decided on in like, what, a week? We already have unexcused absences covered as far as timeframe before a thing needs to be done, so excused ones, I propose, get 14 days time during the Council Member's tenure. Keeping track of that might be a bit problematic, to be honest, without some centralized place for said excused absences to be declared.

Excused or unexcused, if a  Council member is 21 days straight gone from a discussion or series of discussions (since I presume the 14 days could potentially start near the end of a 7 day unexcused, tho I could be wrong on that) then there may need to be investment in a replacement.

Maybe an emergency election of sorts with candidates selected from.... Where? The dropping of just one candidate allowed everyone who was interested this 1st election to join the Council. A permanent replacement sounds like a pain in the behind to find.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 09:46:48 PM »

Dudes, i may need to announce inactivity..or to step down. I feel my life stuff pile up again and i have more and more troubles to get online.

I am to exhausted to form descisions that make sense.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.