Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: [Biju Council] Agenda #2: Gedo Mazo  (Read 8588 times)

Ace

• View Profile
Re: [Biju Council] Agenda #2: Gedo Mazo
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2016, 12:09:27 AM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8956.0.html

And this is exactly why I made the above topic. ;)
But then again, what do I know? :P

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2016, 02:58:14 AM »

The council members ultimately decide on bijuu stuff, but to make it where the community can't opinionate themselves on things isn't going to work. At all.

Take Bocc/Warren for instance this is about them and you're going to try to keep them from speaking? Makes no sense to me.

So make 2 topics. One for where anyone can post with the council members and then one where only council members can post and that's also where they'll say their votes?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 04:09:05 AM »

the purpose of the closed council session is to permit the members to discuss things without having to be open to potential trolling. It is how a body such as a jury comes to a decision.

Everyone in the world has already voiced their opinions, their side of the story, their views and biases, and quite a bit of their spleens by the Time it comes to a council vote.

It's an attempt to bring a bit of order to the chaos and I will back it to the day it falls apart.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:10:51 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 06:32:53 AM »

The council members ultimately decide on bijuu stuff, but to make it where the community can't opinionate themselves on things isn't going to work. At all.

Take Bocc/Warren for instance this is about them and you're going to try to keep them from speaking? Makes no sense to me.

So make 2 topics. One for where anyone can post with the council members and then one where only council members can post and that's also where they'll say their votes?

To you, i actually already said, i wish that you stop posting as well, i pretty much warned everyone. However, in only proposed to the rest of the council, that these two may post their side of the situation in exact one post. This is not impossible. We all should be capable enough to phrase our situations in one single post.

Sure the length may of the post may vary, but it is possible.

However it was a simple proposal and one among the council members. This proposal had no chance to actually be reviewed or discussed.  I try to keep this away from a spamfest, so please do refrain from posting again, feel free to spam me per PMs if you must, or create a new thread.

the purpose of the closed council session is to permit the members to discuss things without having to be open to potential trolling. It is how a body such as a jury comes to a decision.

Everyone in the world has already voiced their opinions, their side of the story, their views and biases, and quite a bit of their spleens by the Time it comes to a council vote.

It's an attempt to bring a bit of order to the chaos and I will back it to the day it falls apart.

Now to you Kay, would you please also refrain from posting any longer, so that we can do what you said? I love imput, i really do. However i wish to get it from the council. I feel like the council has no meaning if everyone posts in their discussions...

I mean sure why not we can do that, but wasn't the council created to reduce potential trolling? And to increases solid decisions? I think so. And if you wanna answer, could you please do so in PMs? Thank you very much.

------

I hope i did not came over as rude, for this was not my intention. I only attempt to keep this clean. And whilst i told you both to keep from posting, i did like your input and thank you for that.

However since i am about to keep this clean.

If you guys want to propose an amendment to the bijuu rules to say no one can post in council topics unless the councilors permit it then go right ahead. Until then I don't see the need to stare at a question I know the answer to for 12 hours while I wait for one of you to get on.

Eric, the Mazo doesn't have any less moves than the Reibi, and the fight for that was quite fun. Silver's desire to have a fight for the Reibi was just so that there was some sort of rp to obtain the beast, if I understood correctly, and it is understood that the beast can't really put up any challenge against me anyway. The rp fight occurs just for the sake of an rp happening.

Bocchiere see yourself warned twice now. Again for posting, and for the attempt to swaying the Council into your favor. Whilst it is quite clear that Warren doesn't wish to partake in this fight for the Mazo. It is also clear that he simply doesn't want to deal with you.

Your current behavior is less than posetive and i kindly ask you to refrain from further posting within the council's discussion. I also ask you stop the attempts to sway the council in your favor, whether this be openly or in PMs.

This task is yet not mentioned within the Bijuu rules, but i propose that we add a rule against this with the consequence of stripping the bijuu of the host who did try to sway the council. How about this?

This being said, due the current situation i can't decide whether stripping and thus handing the Mazo to Bocchiere is fair, due his current attempts.

Again i apologize if i did sound too harsh.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 07:36:07 AM »

... This task is yet not mentioned within the Bijuu rules, but i propose that we add a rule against this with the consequence of stripping the bijuu of the host who did try to sway the council. How about this?

This being said, due the current situation i can't decide whether stripping and thus handing the Mazo to Bocchiere is fair, due his current attempts.

Again i apologize if i did sound too harsh.

I am a little confused, unless you want to hold some sort of tournament for the Mazou, I 'ont see where else it could go but to Bocchiere if the biju is strippe'. If it's given to Suna it'll probably be given right back to him (or they woul' recognoze it as a "simpy never left" sort of situation).

Additionally, punishing via stripping of the beast for posting in the Council Threa' is a little on the extreme si'e. Going with Ace's suggestion from that other threa is much more reasonable.

Opinionate' is one thing, having a back an' forth conversation with primarily each other is another, especially when not all of the Council Members have gotten a post or two in. If the two want to argue they can argue somewhere else instead. Making a case one way or another is more reasonable, but it needs to be making a case, not basically telling the Council to buzz off.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2016, 08:54:19 AM »

As it has already been voted, we treat the Mazo as a beast. The challenge was made and overlooked, so we move on from there. A fight would be interesting, though I find myself indifferent as to whether it's necessary.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 02:53:57 PM »

I was not being facetious. If you guys want that to be a rule than make a topic and get it voted on like anyone else. Heck if you haven't by the time I get back from work than I will, since you're already operating as if it is. The idea that the body that is supposed to be enforcing the rules thinks that they can make up rules on the spot and then threaten punishment over them and use said rules to base their decisions on is incredibly troubling and should be for anyone whose taken a high school government class.

Currently this is a forum topic that I have just as much right to post in as any other. If you guys need a place to privately talk than use a dwelling or do get Ace to make you that private board. There should always be a public topic for each issue the council addresses though.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:55:02 PM by Bocchiere »

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 06:53:00 PM »

This discussion is restricted to those of the Council. Moonfire even stated that in her first post, I will not warn non-council members again. If *you* attempt to post and you're not a part of the official council, you will get an infraction. (Three strikes and you're out)

I will be monitoring this thread and I will be going out warnings to those whom refuse to listen, make everything worse or even attempting to sway the council in your favor will result in severe consequences (The following below lists the amount of infraction(s) per non-council members.) 

Bocchiere - ||
Shadow - ||
Warren - |
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:41:16 PM by Camel »

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 07:18:40 PM »

I was about to write a wall of text when Camel posted ...

Thank you, very, much.

I was already frustrated and thinking i was wrong here....

Okay let's try to focus on stuff. Things we may need for the Future:

- Explicit rules for those trying to sway the council in forum and pm
- Rules for non council members writing in the forum without being asked to do so in the first place.
- Rules for people starting stuff that wasn't entirely decided on by all members of the council. ( Like a proposal to let a non council member talk in the forum and just doing so without waiting for the result. Doing a proposed thing without waiting for final result in general)
- Gedo Mazo issue

This is a bit like a to do list for later. First we need this Gedo mazo thing, but perhaos we can think together about the other things, i feel like we need to add these. Since people seem to forget to be polite. It is rude to invite yourself into a discussion. We try to find a solution, this is not possible if someone disrupts all the time.

I only say something if i get distracted to an extend that i can't think of a thing. You want us to think of a quick solution? Please keep in mind I LIVE IN GERMANY. I am awake when you are all asleep, i am out of work and at home when you go to work. So yes. Weird time zones. Please do give us time to talk and think. THank you.

Now that this is off my heavy chest to the Gedo Mazo.

I know it was voted to be a Bijuu thing, still i find this a bit Iffy since it is not a real Bijuu. Still it is powerfull.

So let's think. since this is more or less the same thing as with the reibi i would again propose with stripping it off and then, to keep the Roleplay alive, have this roleplayed by a voltuneer.
The conditions would be to seal the Gedo Mazo. The Gedo Mazo's condition to win is to well i would say flee. Why? Come on, all this time it was claimed so it wouldn't be part of rp. It feels like it was never meant to be used and thus claimed. So it would never fall into the wrong hands.

((meanwhile Silver Moonfire waits for the day he can just destroy them all at once and rid the world of this evil and thus lighten the burden of the imiginary council. A TRUE HERO! Sorry i had to jest....))

So i think , i would like it to see it in action. Make it powerful. Make it strong. Make it a fucking challenge. Why? Cause i want the Mazo to have a chance to win. Why? Cause then it could maybe flee, to an unknown place and become a plot relevant thing for once and thus give ROLEPLAYERS a chance to get something....sure one day they will run into Bocchiere. But at least we would do something. Promote the use of Bijuu in Rps. And maybe have less of those weird uncreative NAruto and Sasuke Fusion clones running around...maybe

But this is just a very distant wish of mine. So let's at least promote roleplay first.

Condition for win: Seal the gedo maz and survive.
Loss: Mazo crushes all your bones, rips you apart, etc,etc. Flees to unknown location and thus becomes an event related object which may be claimed or sealed or destroyed. location wil be chosen by GM/ Voltuneer and Council.

Sounds silly? Maybe, i must say i jsut got home from work and am in a silly mood. I apologize

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2016, 08:07:05 PM »

Getting a V for Vendetta vibe going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3nQPOWycI

This is a public and open forum topic. I stopped posting cause I was asked not because I cannot. However since you've know gone and enforced a nonexistent rule I'm posting again.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 08:10:11 PM »

I didn't enforce anything...i just made a todo list Q_Q

I even said so....

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 08:17:04 PM »

I didn't enforce anything...i just made a todo list Q_Q

I even said so....

Not you, @ Kamui. Sure his mindset might be in the right place, but he can't ban me and give me 2 warnings automatically that were given by people who ARE NOT mods.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2016, 08:19:18 PM »

Could you still please refrain from posting, please?

I feel like we spam this place and i wish to get this all done before our 7 days run out...

and people are annoyed by reading through too many unneccesary things. And the longer this lasts, the more impatient we all get and this invites new random stuff. Which draws this out further. Which causes more toruble. Which leads to more annoying things. Which leads ot more misunderstandings, which leads to  a longer waiting period and etc, etc,etc.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 08:22:37 PM »

Could you still please refrain from posting, please?

I feel like we spam this place and i wish to get this all done before our 7 days run out...

and people are annoyed by reading through too many unneccesary things. And the longer this lasts, the more impatient we all get and this invites new random stuff. Which draws this out further. Which causes more toruble. Which leads to more annoying things. Which leads ot more misunderstandings, which leads to  a longer waiting period and etc, etc,etc.

Yes I will since you asked. I'll continue it over here.
http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8975.0.html

However Bocc and Warren should be permitted to speak as it involves them.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 08:43:07 PM »

So, just to have this linked here as well

The open for all link for the non council members:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8976.0.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.