Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Bijuu Council Agenda #2: Gedo Mazo (Open Public)  (Read 2345 times)

Moonfire

• View Profile
Bijuu Council Agenda #2: Gedo Mazo (Open Public)
« on: June 28, 2016, 08:42:23 PM »

This topic is the second part to:

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8971.0.html

In here all may spew their opinions and share their thoughts. Why? to keep the other thread clean enough so we can get to a result, fairly quickly. I try to seperate both inputs and discuss it wither everyone, whilst avoiding a possible spamfest in the council thread.

However it was brought to my attention that it would be better to let others talk to, so i generated this thread.

Please refrain form being impolite.

Be polite to eachother and talk orderly about the issue. Stay on track and refrain from creating drama, not a rule, simply me asking you for this favor. Thanks.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu Council Agenda #2: Gedo Mazo (Open Public)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 09:11:08 PM »

Warren already said he voided Bocc (I think) so all that's left is to choose who's going to rp the gedo I think?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 09:18:59 PM »

Well we first kinda need to wait for the rest of the council It depends whether we go with the gmed thing or not. Probably will, but i shall not say so for sure.

I wish we could simply have other solutions instead of...more or less giving it to Bocchiere, this is why i wish for an rp, to have a chance of the 'beast' causing rp intensive stuff. So it becomes relevant. Righ tnow ....it feel slike they are like badges ,collected cause they are shiny

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31:42 PM »

Well Bocc is taking the Madara route. He seems them as badges as far as I know. Once they get into circulation again then rp with them will resume if it takes that path.

It creates fighting RP that's for sure. May not be the kind that is looked up upon as good, but it's still rp and is an option for those who like to fight and debate forever over.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 09:33:53 PM »

Unfortunatly for someone like me, who has like..what one or two resets and not really playing them, such an rp appears less favorable

I try to make a creative characer withotu makign an Madara clone.

I shall just come up with anti bijuu jutsu HAHA!

And well i wish for a fair rp place, but we ar elooong ways away form that. If i favor anything, then it is rp. I am surprised peopel actually went with playing the reibi out. I thought that someone would disagree or something.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 09:36:21 PM »

That's what mokuton is for! Anti bijuu jutsu. xP

I'd rather it go the rp route too since it is an rp site. Which you guys will have to decide on. Though from what happened with the 2 tails you'll go that way.

I wouldn't care if the gedo and the 0 tails were both in, but hey another topic for a later day? :P

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 09:38:14 PM »

I do not wish to just become a copy of an existing character we got plenty of these...
But yeah i wish to go the rp route, have at least something, next step would be to have these on SL. Since SL is the actual site...

but..what about The second tail?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 09:40:43 PM »

Could maybe plan an rp story for future battles? I'm not sure how that'd work. You would really need the host's or next line's vote to do that.

Wasn't it RP'ed by a council member? o.o Before Bocc took it. One of them was...

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »

Could maybe plan an rp story for future battles? I'm not sure how that'd work. You would really need the host's or next line's vote to do that.

Wasn't it RP'ed by a council member? o.o Before Bocc took it. One of them was...

That was the zero. 2 tails was just stripped and given to me.

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 09:44:50 PM »

Yeah, cause we had no council for the 2nd, yet right? I think i faintly remember.

This was the reason why i  even suggested the rp routes, since i don't want people to just GET SOMETHING for pointing out flaws.

This is like pointing out someone robbed a bank and then you get the money? NAAAH

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 09:47:02 PM »

Yeah, cause we had no council for the 2nd, yet right? I think i faintly remember.

This was the reason why i  even suggested the rp routes, since i don't want people to just GET SOMETHING for pointing out flaws.

This is like pointing out someone robbed a bank and then you get the money? NAAAH

But you frequently can get a reward for giving information that can lead to a criminals capture xD

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 09:52:53 PM »

Yeaah still. I wish for people to put effort into things. And be creative. And so on.

I am the DreamingHero for a reason, ha!

Anyways just to clear it up.

Gedo MAzo was decided to be bijuu related and thus challengable. And Warren refuses to fight for it, since he refuses the rules.

PErsonally i do find it odd that you can just vote on a thing to be challengeable and thus strip it off of someone...

But this i can't change, right?

I think Warren did say, he doesn'T care anymore and we can just proceed as we wish and true enough he was not heeding the week limit of the challenge and thus...well the stripping should take place. And Bocchiere pretty much confirmed this all

Correct?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 10:50:01 PM »

That is correct

Moonfire

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 11:04:11 PM »

Really? Wherer was the point in me making the public thread?...

Know what, don't actually answer. Let's not have anything escalate today.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.