Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Stripping a Host Clause [vote/notification]  (Read 2008 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Stripping a Host Clause [vote/notification]
« on: August 02, 2016, 01:30:52 AM »

So this was voted in but for some reason doesn't seem to be in the rough draft of the rules. Does anybody know why cause I cannot remember? I know there were issues on agreeing as to what to do with the thing once it is stripped. So maybe that held it up. Or maybe I just missed it cause of w/e was going on?

anyway...here is a link [post #4] to the vote. you can see it was voted in with a majority of 11 for the rule.

And here are the rules, without the strike through sections=clauses not agreed upon. I will start a discussion for those sections so a vote can happen about them once we talk it to death.

Subject Matter: Stripping a Host Clause:

• Breaking the activity clause constitutes stripping. You may participate again once your life permits the time commitment SL requires of their hosts. No ban is issued and when to try again is up to the participant.
  • Attempting to commit fraud by providing an alt as a judge to your own match results in a perma-ban from all things bijuu.
  • Breaking any of the other rules results in one warning to be issued by the council. A second violation of the same rule will result in stripping.
  • Hosts who are stripped will be on a 3 month cool down period in which they may not participate in bijuu matters, but can serve on the council. During this time it is hoped they will train and refine their RP/participation in order to become a host in the future. This cool down period does not apply to breaking the activity clause.
  • 14 days after stripping a new host must be chosen.
  • 7 days after host is chosen an RP to seal must be completed. OOC sealing must be completed within 2 days of being chosen. If the RP exceeds the 14 days, the host must default to OOC sealing and post his grace period dates immediately.
  • If no potential host is found, then the council may choose to host a lottery of applicants [meeting in a paid zone and using the random die generators], a tourney, or assign the SL GM staff to conduct a wild bijuu event. However, judging the tourney matches will default to judge rules. Council members may not serve as judges. Additionally, any SL GM staff who are trying to be hosts may not participate in aspects of a wild bijuu hunt. -->Tourney and Wild Bijuu hunts must be concluded in a timely fashion not to exceed 2 months.

So let me get to the point...

Can I add a section to the rules called Stripping a Host and put these rules in?

I am asking as a courtesy cause they were already voted in and feel they were left out by mistake. So unless anyone knows why...and in the event that people don't bother responding to this thread, I will add them in anyway cause of the prior vote...on August 8th.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 01:37:08 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Stripping a Host Clause [vote/notification]
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 02:04:40 AM »

I don't know why they weren't added. I still agree to them.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 02:05:53 AM »

They were already voted in. No reason to not put them in.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 03:18:46 AM »

Nice catch. Have at it.

* P.S

The last bullet is a somewhat more detailed version and/or confirmation of the last bullet in "The Stripped Bijuu" vote thread opening post.  From what I read, everything else is not a repeat.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:22:50 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 07:16:15 AM »

the two...the last post and the clarification on what the council might choose to do with the beast... can surely be combined, for if that addition passes then it states the council can decide what to do with a stripped bijuu when there is no obvious 'next' host in line.

Kite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 09:20:18 AM »

Sounds good to me

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 10:27:55 AM »

I agree with them.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 04:27:11 AM »

Looks good.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 04:48:15 PM »

the two...the last post and the clarification on what the council might choose to do with the beast... can surely be combined, for if that addition passes then it states the council can decide what to do with a stripped bijuu when there is no obvious 'next' host in line.

Combined together I agree, the best to avoid another last session.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 06:07:24 AM »

ok. tomorrow i will put it in the rules. locked.

Page created in 1.071 seconds with 18 queries.