Casual > Naruto

Bleach 686

(1/2) > >>

Becquerel:
http://mangastream.com/r/bleach/686/3613/1

I know this is supposed to be the Naruto board, but, since this place was mostly full of manga chapters I figured this would be good to post here. If it needs to be moved, please do so. :)

So, now that Bleach has ended, what do you think of it? Good? Bad? Personally, I think it was abrupt.

Warren:
Garbage.

Unless that's a beyond blatant attempt at a spin-off series, it leaves so many ends open and completely unanswered that it rouses the question was Bleach either axed/given ultimatum, or Kubo just lost interest.

Bocchiere:
I'm glad it's over. You can only truly hate something you used to love and I used to love Bleach but there was no reason to continue it after Aizen and it went way down hill from there. This was a mercy killing.

Camel:

--- Quote from: Warren on August 18, 2016, 02:15:50 PM ---Garbage.

Unless that's a beyond blatant attempt at a spin-off series, it leaves so many ends open and completely unanswered that it rouses the question was Bleach either axed/given ultimatum, or Kubo just lost interest.

--- End quote ---

Right? I am still confused on what the hell happened to Yachiru. What is Aizen's bankai? Why was it so hard to take down Ywacth, that it took a whole arc; only for the final battle to be resolved in flashback.

Honestly I like the epilogue, but I am disappointed that the series was rushed this soon. Hopefully they will adapt the last arc into animation, that way the creator can clear up some of the plot holes that are lingering. (Considering we got this from Naruto. Actually good fillers that are relevant to the actual story line itself.)   

Suishou Koji:
I'm satisfied. True it didn't have the best ending like Soul Eater or even Deathnote, but it wasn't terrible. The main character had a kid and his friend had a kid, thus continuing the cycle.

Let's face it, Aizen did not need a Bankai to be shown. The final stage of that item planted in his chest was powerful enough. Plus the fact that he can't die is also good enough.

As for filling in some of the plot holes, yes I hope (once the anime continues) that the fillers describe why Yhwach was as powerful as he was and why only Ichigo could take him down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version