Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Character Cleansing  (Read 2369 times)

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
Character Cleansing
« on: September 11, 2016, 05:27:40 AM »

So in a recent spat I had on the main site, I got to thinking, I may have too many KG's and I am not one to go around doing so without realizing it. So I would like to know if what I have counts as a Kg (I'll make a list.) and what my end game should be or what I should do.

1) Iburi body- is this counted as a KG? If so I am keeping this for now.
2)Bakuton- I have had this for too long and done so much with it, I won't part with it.
3) 8 gates- I don't consider it a KG just something specific to Konoha, and I kinda don't care too much about keeping it
4) Sage Mode- Just finally finished getting it rp wise, and kinda don't care for keeping it.
5) Transplanted Rinne and EMS- I recently learned that these are separate but since this is transplanted in does that mean I can keep all of the above or should I decommission two in favor for these two?

So there in lies my dilemma. Help please?
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
Re: Character Cleansing
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 05:52:19 AM »

Bakuton, Sharingan, and Rinnegan are KG. Sage mode and Hachiman are training anyone can have. The iburi clan smoke technique might be a hiden...but I'm not certain.

Bakuton makes you unique. Sage mode can make you unique if you apply it correctly. Sharingan/Rinnegan/Gates are part of the Meta, and are used by a vast majority of the zone fight centered players.

Though my concern is you having Rinnegan and Sage mode. I was under the impression you could have one or the other.
"This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper but with a bang..."
― T.S. Eliot

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:06:57 AM »

Thats what I thought myself. So should I ditch the Sage mode or just make my the transplant strictly EMS?

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 06:44:09 AM »

Thats what I thought myself. So should I ditch the Sage mode or just make my the transplant strictly EMS?

Well that depends on how you want to RP. Sage mode is pretty good for RP IMO. It gives you a lot of leeway with Summons and being one with nature. Rinnegan is just an eye. I have one character with Sage mode, and one with Rinnegan. Personally, I find Rinnegan has the most versatility in battle, while sage mode gives a substantial buff to all of your current techniques that puts you one step above the layman. You kinda have to ask yourself, "Do I want more techniques, or stronger versions of the ones I already have?"
― T.S. Eliot

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 06:48:01 AM »

So for me and my character it would be making stronger what I already have. So I'll keep Sage mode, Bakuton, EMS, and depending on what the Iburi condition is considered, that will be my last KG. 8 gates is kinda old and I have a seal that buffs me anyways. So no to Rinne and Hachi.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 08:11:57 AM »

Sage mode is better than rinnegan if we're talking meta.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 09:46:09 AM »

If you're good at utilizing what you have.
― T.S. Eliot

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 10:34:53 AM »

It's also dependent on the person and added creativity. We've all seen people who've built their character to Madara level powers and are still sub-par in their prowess (no names mentioned)
And then you have people who still have Madara level powers and are actually good at it; Bocci-boi.

So we could all take a tally and vote for one or the other, but at the end it's still subjective to the person. In my case I like Rinnegan more. I think Goosh put it in a good way at it's most basic. One gives you more techniques while the other boosts your current ones. They're equally good to me.

Back to the topic...

1) Iburi is counted as a KG. At least in canon Naruto terms. On SL I assume it's the same.
2) Deidara's bakuton in clay form or the kind that just explodes from your body? The latter is the badass one. :P
3) 8 gates on SL is a KG. It just helps to keep people from claiming it on top of kaguya and so on. Same reason why sage mode is counted as a KG even though it's not.
4) Sage mode I already shared my opinion on it. It's useful and can be OP with the right controller.
5) EMS transforms into Rinnegan. Both are counted as separate as said just to keep a slight power balance.

I'd do this;

EMS, Rinnegan, Bakuton, Iburi. Seems the best for the things you've said you want to keep/can't part with.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 05:43:46 PM »

My Bakuton style is the one where I use my body as the main way of attaching with it. I've also created a style to the clay however it's just a molded black orb of explosions.

that set up sounds the best from what you said Madara and I see many uses in Rinne and my smoke techniques as well I just don't want to lose my summon. Unless that doesn't matter and I can keep my Rex. Cause if so Then I know what I'm gonna do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 06:16:54 PM »

My Bakuton style is the one where I use my body as the main way of attaching with it. I've also created a style to the clay however it's just a molded black orb of explosions.

that set up sounds the best from what you said Madara and I see many uses in Rinne and my smoke techniques as well I just don't want to lose my summon. Unless that doesn't matter and I can keep my Rex. Cause if so Then I know what I'm gonna do.

Doesn't matter. You can keep it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2016, 06:34:50 PM »

If you're good at utilizing what you have.

Yes. Rinnegan has a much lower skill cap to being really strong then Sage Mode does.

Iburi Ray

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 06:42:34 PM »

Then I guess my final decision is EMS, Rinnegan, Bakuton and Iburi. I'll make my sage mode dormant and no longer usable and if something happens I'll just have to "unlock" it again through training and what not. And 8 gates well forget that really. I would rather something different if I lose the EMS/Rinne combo.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.