Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Official Challenge  (Read 8167 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Official Challenge
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:35:36 AM »

As we are aware, Bocchiere has left and he gave the Bijuu to the council.

Well, with that being said. I would like to formally challenge the council for all nine Bijuu. If you want, I could make a topix for each one indiviually but I would rather not.

And if for some awful reason that is too much, maybe over the top(even though it isn't breaking any rules to do this in the slightest), then I will state this clearly now; If my challenge for all nine is denied, then I simply challenge the council and their GM's for just the Nine Tails instead.

I'd also like to challenge for the Mazo but that will probably be a touchy subject for awhile.

Anyway, this isn't a joke. This is my official challenge for the beast(s) to the council.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Official Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 04:40:25 AM »

Well, the challenge we still still stay firm if you decided against not being a council member.

For now I think instead of giving them away in a single challenge to one person, we first off need to decide the retribution process first before anything.

If it comes down to it, I will gladly GM Kurama or even take up the mantle of Jinchūriki of Kurama once again. That way I can keep the cycle going without anyone getting angsty about the distribution process taking too long.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 04:45:34 AM »

Thinks it's best the council decides what happens before any challenges or claims can be set in place on the Bijuu. Of course Trev was fighting Bocchi from the Yonbi so he will receive that.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 04:48:20 AM »

Oh hell yeah I plan on re-nigging my offer to be a council member o.o I want to help and be a part of it, yes. And still do. But I like my RP better... Plus, I mean, beasts.

And I know this sounds a bit crazy but challenging this way is basically like challenging nine separate people, those people just happen to be the council members. I am not breaking any rules by doing it this way, even if it all may not exactly orthodox.

But yeah, I do see what you mean about redistribution and all but... Last time I checked, you aren't allowed to give Bijuu away if you are challenged for it ;p otherwise it goes to the challenger.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 04:49:38 AM »

Thinks it's best the council decides what happens before any challenges or claims can be set in place on the Bijuu. Of course Trev was fighting Bocchi from the Yonbi so he will receive that.

Alright put in my challenge though and am not revoking it at all. I mean, the council isn't above the rules that it makes, right?

And I forgot about that, so yeah. Trev would get the four and I will edit my challenge for the other eight Bijuu...

And the Mazo, however that ends up going.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 04:56:52 AM »

What about when it comes to the last IC event I believe he participated it? Even though it wasn't an "official Bijuu challenge", considering we are left victorious by default, I believe the remaining 8 be handled among T'Challa and I.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:57:40 AM by Uchiha Madara »
_________________________________________________________________________________

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 04:58:31 AM »

What about when it comes to the last IC event I believe he participated it? Even though it wasn't an "official Bijuu challenge", considering we are left victorious by default, I believe the remaining 8 be handled among T'Challa and I.

I say no to this.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 05:02:58 AM »

I am gonna assume this is a joke post. For the sake of everyone's sanity.

And it isn't like he left and the council got his bijuu. He GAVE them the Bijuu, like if I had all nine and gave them to eight friends.

As far as I am concerned, The Council is a fancy name for one person and they currently have the beasts through legit means. And can be challenged, like I did >>

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 05:03:15 AM »

Trev and Bocc's bijuu fight was IC. By your logic of it being IC then Trev should get them since his fight was IC and an actual bijuu battle.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 05:07:13 AM »

Trev and Bocc's bijuu fight was IC. By your logic of it being IC then Trev should get them since his fight was IC and an actual bijuu battle.

Actually you're right. Perhaps Trev should get them since his takes precedence and was the last Bijuu matter.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 05:11:33 AM »

That literally makes no sense O.o and is not how Bijuu work.

Trev gets the Four Tails cause he was fighting for it.

You and T'challa get the experience of fighting Bocch because you didn't have anything on the line and it wasn't a Bijuu challenge.

Christ, we make Bijuu rules and a council and things like this are still a debate? >>

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 05:12:31 AM »

You and T'challa get the experience of fighting Bocch because you didn't have anything on the line and it wasn't a Bijuu challenge.

Christ, we make Bijuu rules and a council and things like this are still a debate? >>

Amazing how that works isn't it?

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 05:15:22 AM »

Wasn't even aware we still had any council on Bijuu matters, last time no one wanted anything to do with them and it was a whole "we act like Bijuu don't exist so you guys do what you will with yourselves"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 05:19:15 AM »

Well they all go to the council now. ^-^
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 05:22:18 AM »

Well with that, I throw my hat into ring with Athos if the challenge route is where its heading.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.