Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Official Challenge  (Read 8166 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Re: Official Challenge
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2016, 04:24:54 AM »

...Huh. Well solves that.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2016, 04:30:57 AM »

Manji had already eliminated your Shinra Tensei from play by saying you had to use 100% of your chakra on the Hiraishin to teleport me and then as usual your lack of any relevant details had done more than enough to allow me to survive. You couldn't kill me if I tied my hands behind my back and laid my neck down on a razor blade.

Bocchiere would be teleported into his own attack and by Madara's own description instantly struck by the Susano'o blade, teleporting him to his Kamui dimension, he'd suffer no damage from the blade strike just like T'Challa. Since Madara didn't explain how the things he summoned were spread out Bocchiere got lucky and appeared behind the nearly indestructable Multi-Head Dog as well as all of Madara's other summons, which blocked the explosion from doing much damage to him. A city block means many things but lets say it's this "The standard block in Manhattan is about 264 by 900 feet (80 m × 274 m)" But the blast is only that large because every explosive Madara possesses is involved and spread out across that distance. 100 grenades spread out equidistant apart is a lot weaker than one bomb that explodes with the same radius. Even if the explosions managed to totally wipe out the summons Hidan showed that a Jashinist can have a hundred-odd exploding tags strapped to their body and suffer no real damage, the only thing that happened was his already weakened head fell off. So Bocchiere would be fine.

T'challa remains trapped, Madara is easily ganked by Bocchiere clone (clones can remain after death madara faked his death with one) and Desare and Saejima. GG. You guys aint got shit

We are already past that already, unless T'Challa or Madara decide to make a thread about it and go from there. But thanks for reminding us about the outcome of your fight, however irrelevant it was since this thread is about voicing your challenge(s) for the bijou as a member of the community. (Athos was the first to challenge the beasts and an official thread for challenging was made, I believe. I count this thread as an unofficial thread for voicing challenges.)

With that being said I am not challenging any of nine bijuu, since I've grown tired of being a Jinchūriki. Instead. I want to put my position as gamemaster out there and volunteer my time to gamemaster the beasts and the that come scenarios along with them. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:34:20 AM by Camel »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2016, 04:31:43 AM »

...Huh. Well solves that.

If Madara and T'challa prefer we could always go with the result where I get warped into my own pocket dimension, destroyed, and then all copies of my eyes are gone and T'Challa is trapped in there forever and Desare and Saejima seal Madara while he spends 5 turns regenerating. Whichever "win" they'd prefer. ^^

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2016, 04:34:34 AM »

Manji had already eliminated your Shinra Tensei from play by saying you had to use 100% of your chakra on the Hiraishin to teleport me and then as usual your lack of any relevant details had done more than enough to allow me to survive. You couldn't kill me if I tied my hands behind my back and laid my neck down on a razor blade.

Bocchiere would be teleported into his own attack and by Madara's own description instantly struck by the Susano'o blade, teleporting him to his Kamui dimension, he'd suffer no damage from the blade strike just like T'Challa. Since Madara didn't explain how the things he summoned were spread out Bocchiere got lucky and appeared behind the nearly indestructable Multi-Head Dog as well as all of Madara's other summons, which blocked the explosion from doing much damage to him. A city block means many things but lets say it's this "The standard block in Manhattan is about 264 by 900 feet (80 m × 274 m)" But the blast is only that large because every explosive Madara possesses is involved and spread out across that distance. 100 grenades spread out equidistant apart is a lot weaker than one bomb that explodes with the same radius. Even if the explosions managed to totally wipe out the summons Hidan showed that a Jashinist can have a hundred-odd exploding tags strapped to their body and suffer no real damage, the only thing that happened was his already weakened head fell off. So Bocchiere would be fine.

T'challa remains trapped, Madara is easily ganked by Bocchiere clone (clones can remain after death madara faked his death with one) and Desare and Saejima. GG. You guys aint got shit

We are already past that already, unless T'Challa or Madara decide to make a thread about it and go from there. But thanks for reminding us about the outcome of your fight, however irrelevant it was since this thread is about voicing your challenge(s) for the bijuu.

With that being said I am not challenging any of nine bijuu, since I've grown tired of being a Jinchūriki. Instead. I want to put my position as gamemaster out there and volunteer my time to gamemaster the beasts and the that come scenarios along with them.

Blah Blah Blah. I am salty since no one will play nice with me and let me use the Juubi. Woe is me. Watch me make a fool of myself by attempting to start a flame war.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:47:27 AM by Camel »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2016, 04:41:19 AM »

We are already past that already, unless T'Challa or Madara decide to make a thread about it and go from there. But thanks for reminding us about the outcome of your fight, however irrelevant it was since this thread is about voicing your challenge(s) for the bijuu.

Grown tired of what? getting a bijuu and losing it immediately to the first challenger? That's all you've ever done with it. Including the 9 Tails you gave me 400 dollars for xD

and that's good to hear, I'm sure you'll do a great job since you've taken 5 years off from doing anything useful to diddle tweens. You must be very refreshed, if not entirely well rested.

Do me next.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2016, 04:43:05 AM »

Quote from: Bocchiere
Grown tired of what? getting a bijuu and losing it immediately to the first challenger? That's all you've ever done with it. Including the 9 Tails you gave me 400 dollars for xD

and that's good to hear, I'm sure you'll do a great job since you've taken 5 years off from doing anything useful to diddle preteens. You must be very refreshed, if not entirely well rested.

I lost it to the third challenger, actually. $400 wasn't really that much to me when I have over $100,000+ in my bank account. It helps to save every little thing you can and believe me, I can make an inheritance last me a lifetime.

Have fun being miserable and deplorable as you are, Robert. I certainly won't miss you. You going to roast Nathan as well, before I decided that your permaban should extend onto this forum also? I'm waiting, man. But expect a ban within the next five minutes. ;)

Oh, well. Someone beat me to the ban. <_< Consider this topic locked.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:44:51 AM by Camel »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 04:44:48 AM »

I think Ace beat you to it, sadly. I always miss out on the fun. D:

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2016, 04:44:57 AM »

Let us not incite more hate by playing into his game. :) As justified as you may be.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Camel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2016, 04:48:19 AM »

I think Ace beat you to it, sadly. I always miss out on the fun. D:

I always miss out on everything myself. Oh well. Locked!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:48:44 AM by Camel »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 19 queries.