Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Official Challenge  (Read 8222 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Re: Official Challenge
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 09:31:30 PM »

Well as far as being dead IC goes....
Tanarri Nayeli was in RP with Bocchiere in Iwagakure...IC RP. The RP began July 27th, before the September 5th date of the fight here on the forum, He was in his dwelling in Iwa and made his first public appearance in the RP as Bocchiere on August 29th.

She lost hold of him in the demon realm on September 18th, and so there he goes. So a Bocchiere death is not going to work out so well. He is at most, MIA in the demon realm.

I figure this takes priority over his fighting fate here. IC or NOT, it was on Sl proper and in the current timeline of events pursuant to story line.

She does have point if either Madara or T'Challa wished to contest.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 09:54:48 PM »

My point is this...

his claimable items will be dealt with as per the rules that cover those aspects of rp here.

his body is protected and shall not be ravaged by anyone. he walks the demon realm now folks. and that is that.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 10:21:23 PM »

The fight between us was IC, not an OOC instance. If we're going chronologically, then it makes all the more sense if his going missing in the Demon Realm was his appearance via Kamui to Madara and T'Challa. Otherwise its treating it like it never happened essentially, forcefully changing what was an clear IC exchange between the three of us involved.

A fight IC is just as important to a character's story as anything else would be. If Bocc was theoretically unable to get to us then it makes sense due to any restrictions his other RPs had to make everything that happened OOC.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 10:24:22 PM »

She had a point, but I feel if it was the other way around, Madara would be under Bocc's control, and T'Challa would be dead, and neither would be get the benefit of being MIA if they had an rp that was going on while they were in an IC fight with someone else.

To me, if the fight was IC, Madara's last post stands, which he teleports Bocc into his own attack. Thus Bocc himself is obliterated, no body to ravage, and Kurama is effectively dead and awaiting a time to respawn as biju do when their host dies. This would help to me create rp storylines for the biju. Bocc is dead, so Kurama is gone for now and the other biju escape and the gm rp's them from there.

Of course their fight could have been ooc, and more people might agree with Kay. I have no stake in what happens, but this is what I think happened.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 10:31:57 PM »

and so once again we see the issue with bijuu being an ooc option.

for they are indeed all in the hands of the council now, save the 4 tails that trev was actually challenging for. And that ultimately take president over any RP...for bocchiere wrote upon his bio page on SL what the fate of the bijuu would be.

had he not quit, I am sure the fight out come would have been resolved in a manner that did not result in his defeat let alone death...given a look back through history...and no offense to the rpers involved. just saying...

and so....just because he did quit...I cannot back the Character controlling death for him...based on events that may or may not have occurred without him there to defend and counter events...any more than I did when Shinro went inactive, when Yujo quit, and so on and so forth...I was a shit though when the wonder twins rage quit...cause...well. I was. not proud of it, it was wrong.

You can't CC a death on a player that has quit. It is a trash move. At best...even if it was going to be a death should rp have continued...you can ONLY CC them out of the event. You have no say over that character's fate.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 10:45:21 PM »

So just to make things more clear than my original challenge for all beasts, I would like to edit my challenges;

One towards the council for the Nine Tails.

And another towards Kayenta for The Mazo.

I know she said she will handle matters after her family thing and I am not pushing it or anything but just clearing my statement up.

So, yeah o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Shinro

• Your withering eyes will be remembered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 11:00:20 PM »

Just so this is said before an audience goes away: "I'm voiding any claims that Shinro's dead. Coward move of someone to take the opportunity of my inactiveness and claim that my body was found dead somewhere in Otogakure." (I rhymed this like Bee!)

Dear dudes and dudettes, again, just to be clear: I'm alive and well. No longer MIA status. No more vacations to cloud 9.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:01:54 PM by Shinro »
In a mad world, only the mad are sane.
En un mundo loco, sólo los locos están cuerdos.
Dans un monde fou, seuls les fous sont sains d'esprit.
狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 11:01:55 PM »

If you don't believe my word, ask our judge what he was about to rule before he left. So i'm not just sure, i know the outcome of the fight would have resulted in the same instance. But i'll let the judge speak in regards to that.

This isn't like he quit and I RP'ed finding where he was, ambushing him, stealing his eyes etc, etc.  It also wasn't like he didn't get a chance to defend himself either, hours of conversation went into this ruling. It may seem like a trash move to you, but I agree with Trev, i'm 100% positive Bocc would have claimed both T'Challa and I's character fate if we quit in a similar circumstance and most likely would have gotten away with it.
_________________________________________________________________________________

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 11:24:48 PM »

Getting away with things that are wrong or not...

I would have been right there talking to the fence and voicing my objections.

The basic rules of RP do not allow CCing of another character. no matter if we like them, or if the death was assured, or if it was a sunny day, or if it was my birthday...or, or, or, or.

The practice of CCing someone dead, and doing whatever we want to with them was wrong each and everytime it has been done. Each and every time that the objections were ignored and the person just did what they wanted to and no one gave a damn and let them get away with it. And it is wrong right now too.

Pretend that the fight was going to end with your death but he quit. Well you are not dead.

that makes perfect sense and is fair.

Pretend that the fight was going to end in his death but he quit? Well he is not dead.

that also makes perfect sense and is fair.

One of the basic rules of RP is that, if you did not write it it did not happen.

Oh I always have my Sharingan active...well too bad. you did not post in the match that it was active. so it didn't happen.

I do not see why, because this is going to provide a convenient explanation for why bijuu are now available, or because it lets a few people makes claims that they wish to make, that this should be permitted to happen.

This practice has to end. To protect everyone. It is wrong. And now that bocchiere and others who made a habit of behaving this way are gone, I see no reason to continue letting something that is wrong continue to be standard operating procedure for this community.

GooshGoosh

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2016, 05:30:12 PM »

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. We were in an IC death match where EVERYTHING was on the line. Sure we didn't make any official challenges, but if someone died and their body captured, they sure as shit would have lost every claim they have. Bocc attacked us with the intent to kill, so we should have every right to claim what we want when he dies in the match HE instigated. This was not friendly. This was not for fun. He was trying to end our characters, and by some master stroke we survived. We should get some kind of reward for this. You all can't just sweep us under the rug, it's fucking bullshit.  Talk about claims not being valid if you do everything OOC, well take a good long look at yourselves taking away the IC Spoils of our battle because "reasons".

This is actual injustice. I'm genuinely blown away by how stupid this entire thread is.

At the VERY LEAST. Kurama should spawn at our location from Boccs death allowing Madara and I a chance. This gives the council their little participation points and the opportunity Madara and I deserve for surviving the ridiculous powers thrown around by bocc in that fight. We earned that much. Fuck all the other beasts.
"This is the way the world ends, not with a whimper but with a bang..."
― T.S. Eliot

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. We were in an IC death match where EVERYTHING was on the line. Sure we didn't make any official challenges, but if someone died and their body captured, they sure as shit would have lost every claim they have. Bocc attacked us with the intent to kill, so we should have every right to claim what we want when he dies in the match HE instigated. This was not friendly. This was not for fun. He was trying to end our characters, and by some master stroke we survived. We should get some kind of reward for this. You all can't just sweep us under the rug, it's fucking bullshit.  Talk about claims not being valid if you do everything OOC, well take a good long look at yourselves taking away the IC Spoils of our battle because "reasons".

This is actual injustice. I'm genuinely blown away by how stupid this entire thread is.

At the VERY LEAST. Kurama should spawn at our location from Boccs death allowing Madara and I a chance. This gives the council their little participation points and the opportunity Madara and I deserve for surviving the ridiculous powers thrown around by bocc in that fight. We earned that much. Fuck all the other beasts.

No, you don't deserve any reward, not even remotely. If you guys do get to claim Bocc dead (Which I believe you guys have the right to personally) Madara's last post stands where he teleports Bocc into his own gigantic attack, obliterating him. Therefor there is no reward for you to claim as he's completely gone. Also no manga evidence shows a biju respawns where it's host died. If the council decided to play nice, they may have left you go first for Kurama. No decision has been made regarding how they'll be redistributed.

However, with your current attitude, you will find no such kindness, and will end up like Bocc, banned. So I suggest you calm down and cut out the swears. Even if people accept you guys killed Bocc, you're not the first person to kill a host and suddenly expect to be handed their biju. You won't be the first to be denied it either. Would be completely different if the last post of an IC fight wasn't a kill shot. If anything, you can maybe claim his zombies that are standing out. You want Bocc dead, make a different thread discussing it. And for the love of god take it easy, or you'll find no support.

Just take a breather man, don't put yourself in a spot to get banned, it's just a game! :)
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2016, 07:03:12 PM »

I agree, Trev, about the calming down and cussing us stuff. I think the council made a thread for discussion of claims. Yes, here that is: http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9041.0.html

I agree, GooshGoosh, with the respawning at the site of a death of host due to discussion on what happens when a host dies when we were making rules for the bijuu.

And I reaffirm my words concerning CCing a character death.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2016, 07:22:03 PM »

This Topic is about me, The Mazo, Nine Tails, and the Council. >> Not all this other stuff.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2016, 07:57:42 PM »

You're right Athos, my apologies. I stand firm about what I believe on the matter and will discuss it somewhere else.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2016, 04:19:45 AM »

Manji had already eliminated your Shinra Tensei from play by saying you had to use 100% of your chakra on the Hiraishin to teleport me and then as usual your lack of any relevant details had done more than enough to allow me to survive. You couldn't kill me if I tied my hands behind my back and laid my neck down on a razor blade.

Bocchiere would be teleported into his own attack and by Madara's own description instantly struck by the Susano'o blade, teleporting him to his Kamui dimension, he'd suffer no damage from the blade strike just like T'Challa. Since Madara didn't explain how the things he summoned were spread out Bocchiere got lucky and appeared behind the nearly indestructable Multi-Head Dog as well as all of Madara's other summons, which blocked the explosion from doing much damage to him. A city block means many things but lets say it's this "The standard block in Manhattan is about 264 by 900 feet (80 m × 274 m)" But the blast is only that large because every explosive Madara possesses is involved and spread out across that distance. 100 grenades spread out equidistant apart is a lot weaker than one bomb that explodes with the same radius. Even if the explosions managed to totally wipe out the summons Hidan showed that a Jashinist can have a hundred-odd exploding tags strapped to their body and suffer no real damage, the only thing that happened was his already weakened head fell off. So Bocchiere would be fine.

T'challa remains trapped, Madara is easily ganked by Bocchiere clone (clones can remain after death madara faked his death with one) and Desare and Saejima. GG. You guys aint got shit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 17 queries.