Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Idea for consideration  (Read 2043 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Idea for consideration
« on: September 19, 2016, 05:25:44 AM »

I haven't logged in for a while, but in my absence it looks like Bocchiere did something to get perma-banned. I don't know why and frankly, I don't care. But, this leaves a huge issue in regards to the bijuu situation and I see that people are already claiming and challenging things. I'm sure that there will be a heck of a mess once more people get wind of this.

My idea to the community? Take a break from the whole bijuu thing right now. When Bocchiere had them all, he hardly RP'd at all (that I could see) and I feel like none of his RP even used the dang things. Which is funny considering he brought up inactivity of the swords. It seemed to mainly be about using it for OOC stuff on the forums.

I guess that Trev should get the bijuu he was combatting Bocchiere for because quitting (or getting banned) is grounds for a loss, which should give him the award. Not sure on Shadow and T'Challa's whole thing either. But, I feel like this is a perfect time for the Council to actually do their job. Let them talk about it with the community and decide what they will do afterwards. Maybe they'll give them out to the challengers? Maybe they'll do an event that's free for all? I don't know, that's up to them.

But, I just wanted to say that maybe everyone should just take a breather. Relax. I'm using this image again because it's fitting. Don't be like the vulture.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Idea for consideration
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:28:21 AM »

There's Madara (shadow) and then there's Madara.

<,< I'm not in the thing with T'Challa and Madara. I'm the last person Bocc would fight for anything.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 05:29:30 AM »

I get what you're saying but from someone who uses Bijuu he has in RP... I'm gonna have to pass, politely o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 05:30:32 AM »

Sorry lol I get you two confused.

And Athos, don't you think it would help to take a short break from it? For everyone, not just yourself?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 05:31:51 AM »

It's officially up to the council now. Athos just threw his name in. He was the previous bijuu of the 6 tails. It makes sense.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 05:34:28 AM »

I don't know, man. Telling someone to quit temporarily stop using the bijuu in roleplay is like telling a shinobi/kunoichi from Otogakure to stop using Ototon.

It just won't fly with some people, at least not with the more serious and competitive roleplayers on the site. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:37:26 AM by Camel »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 05:36:54 AM »

But what would the break help, ya know? At this point, with rules being enforced and us having a council, the only people getting involved with Bijuu are those dedicated enough to deal with the rules and stipulations.

Since our council has actually been formed, they've handled matters pretty well. I don't really see what we need to tale a break from o.o Bijuu are an optional choice.

And yeah, what Shadow said. I mean, ask anyone who RPed with me while I had Sai-kun and I used him constantly. I've said it before but Bijuu are just more than a power source for me. I've already got endless chakra, everyone does. I use them as RP driving points :D
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 05:42:16 AM »

Like I said, just a break. I don't care if it's a week or two, but just enough time for the council to get an idea of what they're going to do. Getting handed almost all the bijuu at one moment kind of puts them in a bit of a strain. They have to account for who's going to be GMing them, what they're going to do with them, settings, possible events, etc. They're not always here, so I think it would do justice to them by giving them a little bit of time to think it over and deal with what they have now. Kind of like a cease fire in regards to the whole bijuu challenging thing. I just think it'd be a good idea for people to just relax now that Bocchiere's and for a kind of normalcy to return to the whole subject. Like I said, these are my personal beliefs as a player. It reminds me of the videos you see of mobs of people flooding stores during black Friday as soon as the gates open up. And I hate seeing that kind of stuff because it reminds me of how uncivilized society is as a whole.

But, I don't want to get into philosophy and ideologies when talking about an online videogame :P

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 06:12:28 AM »

I have updated the bijuu list to reflect the current status of all bijuu being in the hands of the council except the 4 tails which i listed as Trev due to the existing bijuu rules for such things.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 06:41:56 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 07:00:05 AM »

Will change the Bijuu claimed section so Trev is properly put there.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 07:05:19 AM »

isn't that what I just did? or did you mean in your clan halls?

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 07:07:25 AM »

No I mean on the wikia. I don't see an edit for such recently.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 07:09:57 AM »

oh sure. figured wikia claims were under lock and key to the likes of little old me.  :D

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 07:13:49 AM »

What if the council just keeps them and then they're like, "lol, nah." I think thats cool for a while. >>; <<; >>;

Suishou Koji

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2016, 07:33:04 AM »

That would be a greedy council then. And if that was the case then we shouldn't have those people as council members for handling Bijuu matters.

:orcpoursuite: I just find this emoji amusing.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.