Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: [Bijuu Council] Agenda #3 - All of the things  (Read 17377 times)

Chinote

• View Profile
[Bijuu Council] Agenda #3 - All of the things
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:47:06 PM »

So Bocc's gone for good and has graciously left all of his Bijuu (and I suppose the 0 Tail and Gedo Statue according to past.. er, agreements as to what they're classified as.) to the council.

So here's what we have, correct me if I'm wrong;

0 Tail
1 Tail
2 Tail
3 Tail
[4 Tail automatically rewarded to Trev per the established rules of challenges unfinished on the host's part]
5 Tail
6 Tail
7 Tail
8 Tail
9 Tail
Gedo Statue

Already we've got people claiming what they want and deciding among themselves that they should get whatever they want. Unfortunately for them, they are currently in our (the council's) possession.

Now, we could lock them in the closet as I've seen suggested, but I'd rather see them get redistributed in a way that, at least for the moment, doesn't create a second Bocc.

So here's my suggestion;

We open the list to challengers for one week and allow them 1 (ONE) challenge of their choice for the initial period. We, the council, or other established GMs would then GM the tailed beast in question and award/deny. [There's also the issue of should we acknowledge the challenges made between Bocc leaving and now, putting Athos at the front of the line (with Madara next). I don't mind either way, but he'd still be limited to 1 challenge, rather than challenging for everything.]
Once all the fights from the one-week open challenge, any remaining Bijuu would be put at large in-game. Individuals, groups, whole villages, whatever/whoever can hunt them down and do what they want with them, assuming they don't get themselves killed.
There is one exception to the above in my plan, and that is the Gedo Statue. I know that Kayenta had a pretty thorough GM event set up for Bocc following the Council's last decision. I say we keep the Gedo in reserve until after the 0-9 Tails are dealt with, then open that event back up for whoever wishes to participate.

I'm going to say semi-closed to non-Council members for now.
Do NOT just try to get in line for challenges. They may not be honored and it could be first-come-first-server following the Council's decision.
Only post if you have valid proof of a pending challenge or something of that nature that would alter the list of Bijuu now in Council hands (No, saying "claimed" doesn't count.). Otherwise, shut up.

Since apparently people can't read.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:27:00 PM by Chinote »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: [Bijuu Council] Agenda #3 - All of the things
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 08:05:42 PM »

Agreed.

I promote the existing challenges being honored.
I promote events for multi challengers for the same bijuu.
I will of course open the Gedo event up at the request of the council after my family leave.

---> edits my post to reflect that colorful bold faced stay the hell out of this thread was not like that when i commented. :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 12:06:46 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 09:47:36 PM »

Shouldn't we be honoring other standing challenges like Trev's? Or were there honestly no others?

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 09:54:13 PM »

Shouldn't we be honoring other standing challenges like Trev's? Or were there honestly no others?
I don't see any that have posts new than a month. Bocc was active, so if there are any, they haven't started and would only be in PM form. Hence "post if you have valid proof of a pending challenge or something of that nature that would alter the list of Bijuu now in Council hands".

If anyone can validate a claim, they're more than free to.

We should still discuss what to do with the ones we have. The exact number doesn't really matter.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 09:56:47 PM »

In that case I agree as well. Although I think we will receive complaints about limiting people to one challenge. Clearly, as Athos and Madara proved, the immediate interest is for all beasts, not specific ones.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 10:00:54 PM »

Let them complain. I'm more interested in a fair initial distribution than giving the entire pot to the first person who says "dibs." They can collect them all as Bocc did once each new host's respective grace period ends, or in the events for any Bijuu that make it past the initial challenge period, assuming my suggestion is implemented.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 10:06:26 PM »

I certainly like the plan. So that's three of us... I lost track of council membership honestly. Who else are we waiting to hear from?

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 10:18:32 PM »

2. Kayenta is not a Council Member.

Genesis, Silver and Eric.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 10:37:58 PM »

To be active on SL is no troubel, i mean i  sometimes wait for replies for....weeks?!

So checking it up once in a while, ain't troubling, but the council needs more attention, sadly i cannot give it my full attention. Also i don't want Bocchiere to PM ME ALONE whenever something concerns the council.

I don't want to be a babysitter...

that and life does get hasty again.

Sorry

Silver may or may not be out depending on how firm he was when he posted this comment. So you may only be waiting on Eric and Genny
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »

Speaking honestly, I know my challenge for all the beasts is a crazy idea in the whole of it and taking that away and looking at is a whole... I would prefer if the Bijuu were handed out and I had to collect then. Using me as an example.

That being said, out of all the beasts the two main 'challenges' are for the Mazo and the Nine Tails.

I know my vote doesn't count but I like the idea of a few people getting beasts, cause I don't think even eleven people are all that interested in Bijuu for there to be a challenger for each.

But that is another thing to talk about, maybe.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 10:57:14 PM »

How many existing challenges are there and for what tailed beasts? There be a comprehensive list of that before they can be awarded or revoked? Also, I'd like to say that i haven't posted a challenge yet but i would like to put my name in for SHUKAKU!  :D :D And i super agree with the guidelines posted by Chinote so far! :)

Just one more point, i think that the previous relationships formed between tailed beasts and their Jinchuriki should be wiped clean including claims of "remaining chakra from extraction." Also, i think that if a tailed beast is to be extracted from a host the host should die point blank, character death no exceptions. This will make the gravity of challenges and the following battles way more serious

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 11:12:47 PM »

And this is why whenever a council topic is made there should be a closed one only for council members and an open one for everyone else.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 11:22:38 PM »

Only post if you have valid proof of a pending challenge or something of that nature that would alter the list of Bijuu now in Council hands (No, saying "claimed" doesn't count.). Otherwise, shut up.

If my plan is agreed upon by the other active council members, then I will make a thread for people to post their challenges. You will have one week to declare a challenge for the Bijuu of your choice. I was thinking first-come-first-serve, with the possibility of Athos and Madara getting the first and second pick for declaring challenges prior to the Council session. No other challenges, as of now, will be honored.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 01:49:31 AM »

Present. Honor any pre-existing challenges and then we'll go on from there.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 01:53:21 AM »

The only existing challenge that exists in public form is the 4 Tails, which is already being awarded to Trev. Anyone who has proof of a valid challenge that didn't get started can post it. Let's not sit on our fingers and wait for that to happen/not happen and decide on what to do with the Bijuu as a whole. The exact numbers don't matter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 16 queries.