Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Biju rules?  (Read 2870 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Biju rules?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 12:01:32 AM »

If allowed, my guidelines would be
Only Unbound Zombies may host. Bound zombies may not.

Unbound zombies may never use a full transformation. Considering it's a biju rule where you must be transformed to do a biju bomb, this means an edo host can never use a biju bomb.

Basically just give an unbound zombie the right to use their biju's abilities (in my case Yoton) and use the biju cloak.

Heck, take away the v2 cloak, and do the opposite tax of a summon. Biju that are sealed within a zombie, lose 20% of their chakra. While the Edo is infinite, biju are not.

But if people like yourself overwhelmingly hate the idea, than that's all there is to it.

I like these ideas of Trev's actually.

But I would take it the chakra tax even further, should an ET have the bijū sealed within himself(herself), then their chakra flow turns to having a limit. Their chakra would become limited to the amount that the bijū they host, possesses.

Only by losing their bijū will they be able to resort back to their infinite pools.

Also, they can never activate the V2 Cloak of any variety as they don't possess blood to intermingle with chakra. Also can't grow body parts of the beast but that also goes along with not being able to transform.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 12:02:57 AM by Dāto Terumī »

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Biju rules?
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2016, 01:13:50 AM »

On SL there is no difference between being a zombie and being alive...

There is most certainly a difference, even with the average super ninja. Some individuals are immortal, but the vast majority are not literally immortal in the sense that only a soul rip could kill him or her. A large number of players are quite mortal, and so do everything possible to avoid losing their lives in a fight.

Granted, as Trev stated, Edo's can be immobilized by losing an arm, but Edo's still don't have to worry about limits to their chakra pool in any capacity. Regular players, even with SL chakra levels, have a cap lower than infinity, which can make an impact in a chakra sap battle strategy scenario.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.