Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Challenger VS List (Based on data collected by Genesis) Also questions.  (Read 5745 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile

As of 9/28/16 | https://goo.gl/x5xNws

Not centered to keep it all even:
0 Tails - Trev vs Guruguru
1 Tails - TheCurse vs Umehara
2 Tails - Jaynara vs JraecoHyodo | UettoSenju vs Yakekogi Manji
3 Tails - Shino vs Dart
4 Tails - N/A
5 Tails - Shadow vs Nanashi (Guy didn't use the link to vote)
6 Tails - Tobias vs Zera
7 Tails - Teostra vs Iburi Ray
8 Tails - Yujo (Keito has agreed to GM)
9 Tails - Madara Uchiha vs Raifudo | Nathan vs Ryoji

9 tails extended-
The original VS fights for the 9 tails were Madara vs Raifudo and Nathan vs Athos. However Ryoji placed his name in the hat for the 9 tails. So I did the straw randomizer to see who got a free pass. It was Athos. So I just switched Athos's original spot with Ryoji. This can all be re-done if you question it though.

The 2 tails and 9 tails VS was generated by putting all the names into a randomizer. Of course that can change on how everyone wants to handle this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First thing I want to ask is how do we determine who faces who if the above isn't suffice for you. A randomizer I thought was the best way unless the participants were overwhelmingly against it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second thing is when do fights start happening? As soon as Wednesday ends or at the discretion of the ones who challenged for it? What happens if one of the challengers don't reply until Sunday then what?

Thirdly is what if the parties disagree with something else the other has? Like maybe a stupid technique that makes you immune to both Raiton and Katon because reasons. What decides if that is allowed or not?

Fourthly who sells seashells by the seashore?

If the colors are burning your retinas they're doing their job. >>

[-] Thoughts thus far [-]

= Randomizer seems to be favored (The names have already been ran through it, but can be again)

= Trev suggested to have posts made by Friday/Saturday. And others want to start the fights right now.

= Suggested that powers/abilities be dealt with how they are normally in bijuu fights. The participants talk about what is and isn't allowed.

Still unknown as to who sells seashells.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:55:14 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Challenger VS List (Based on data collected by Genesis) Also questions.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 10:05:08 PM »

I want to get this started as soon as possible, honestly. But of course I do, I'm sure others are just as anxious as I am. But I think the Council will probably say wait till Wednesday... *Crosses fingers* Or not!

A randomized selection for fighting works for me.

As for Jutsu or abilities, it will be like any other Bijuu fight. Before the fight starts, it is on either player to do research on their opponent and talk to them about abilities they don't agree with and such. If they start the fight without doing such, they can't turn around in the fight and be like 'Oh, but I didn't know!' >> Ain't no one's fault you didn't do your homework.

Anyway, that's my two cents. 
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 10:09:21 PM »

1. Randomized, unless said biju group opt for a group brawl. If people don't trust you for some reason, have a council member, or a mod run it.

2. I say start asap, with the posting order decided by who posts their entry first. Maybe give everyone till friday or sat to do their entry post.

3. I wouldn't be worried about it. If something comes up in the fight you think is inherently unfair/ would never be accepted, so take it to the judge of the fight. Not enough time to dissect everyone, for something that may or may not come up. If it does, let a judge decide and move on.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 10:10:11 PM »

*down by the seashore

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 10:13:38 PM »

Starts rolling a giant blunt for the 8 tails. ;) Ball's in your court, Keito.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 10:14:57 PM »

*down by the seashore

If this is the route we go, I'm ready to set things up when you are, Nathan.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »

*down by the seashore

Can't start until at least Wednesday. >> Even if I'm 99.99% sure no more will put their name in.

I like Trev's idea of having the threads made by Friday.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 10:25:36 PM »

*down by the seashore

Can't start until at least Wednesday. >> Even if I'm 99.99% sure no more will put their name in.

I like Trev's idea of having the threads made by Friday.

Graahhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't think anyone else will be signing up either and I'm eager.

Maybe the Council will show mercy?

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 11:00:13 PM »

Just as trev said, Randomizer would be ideal here. And getting things started quickly is better too simply because of the length of these squabbles.

As for the third question, what I like to do is exchange info/bios or ask my opposition a few questions. What do you have? What do you wish to be voided? Reason why? Let's discuss this before the fight. Nothing to void? Aight let's throw down. Gives em a chance to read/learn what you've got. It only sucks for those who don't have established bios/jutsu lists and such which gives them hella leeway for using possible godmod, but at that point a mod/judge can come in and save the day.

And midway through making this post I saw Athos make the same point. But it shows that it works so *insert shrug here* Right now is the perfect time to do it. Even if the others aren't going to be your opponent, there's the chance for it. They're in the same bracket after all. Or a multi fight can happen.
Lol I'm hungry.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2016, 11:03:03 PM »

Just note that this is not official, so don't assume that Shadow's bracket is what's going to happen. If you have suggestions for how things eventually get ran, maybe head over to the Council thread to keep things in one spot.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 12:23:39 AM »

Just note that this is not official, so don't assume that Shadow's bracket is what's going to happen. If you have suggestions for how things eventually get ran, maybe head over to the Council thread to keep things in one spot.

Chinote you don't need to add that annotation on every topic I make regarding the current bijuu matters.

Miyamoto Omoikane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 12:33:05 AM »

Hey This is Umehara Bijozakura and I'm going to have to wait to after Wednesday as well.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 12:41:48 AM »

Chinote you don't need to add that annotation on every topic I make regarding the current bijuu matters.
When people take it as fact, then I'll continue to until it is made fact. For now, it's not. There are still things on the Council's docket that could change this.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 12:46:44 AM »

When people take it as fact, then I'll continue to until it is made fact. For now, it's not. There are still things on the Council's docket that could change this.

Who's taking it as fact? It's clearly a discussion thread.
All of these people have been a part of this scene for years. They know what is going on. Trev, Athos, Riku and so on.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 01:07:45 AM »

Gonna have to side with Shadow here. This is more discussion than anything and Shadow clearly states in his OP that this list could change. There was no reason for you to post furthering that fact unless you assume everyone is just naturally lacking reading comprehension. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you like to make things extremely clear, but there is no reason to do so henceforth. Let's play nice with one another. :D
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.