Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Edo zombie update  (Read 2093 times)

UettoSenju

• View Profile
Edo zombie update
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:57:37 AM »

It needs to be updated that Uetto Senjutsu is a free edo zombie summoned by Bocc.

Also wondering can us free edo us clones? I see no reason as to why not as Madara clearly did. A noted a rule saying no clones for edo zombies but I'm not sure if that applies to freed zombies or not.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Edo zombie update
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 03:04:40 AM »

They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 05:13:48 AM »

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Impure_World_Reincarnation

Here ya go bud.
Oh Jesus I hate the damn wikia crap.

It says the same thing it does here on the forums. I am asking for that apply to free edo as well?

Clearly I understand the ruling on a zombie someone as summoned in battle and is controlling not being able to us clones. The edo zombies act as clones themselves in these conditions loosely. If the person's zombies where using clones as well that would give that one person far to many actions to be rping.

However, free zombies such as Kamui and myself are not under the same category of rp position as someone summoning a edo in a fight. We are rping ourselves and our own characters. Therefor I see no reason as to why a clone would be off limits to us. Now of course I understand you could say with unlimited chakra we could make a million clones of wanted but I have always rped clones to only be able to be used a a max of about 4 but typically 2-3.

I just don't see why a clone would be an issue. When we can still use Summons such as toads, snakes, slugs, ect. Truly we can still increase or NPC count in other ways. (I'm considering clones being NPC in this situation)
If a free edo had rinnegan can he/she not seek out bodies to make paths out of?

I'm just trying to understand the base of this and if it is off limits to free edo as well. The rule as stated does not make it clear as to if it covers both free and controlled. It does not say it doesn't cover free zombies but also in the way it is listed seems to be pointing towards the use of controlled zombies.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 05:40:18 AM »

You are still an Edo Tensei, just unbound. You still have infinite chakra and therefore, you can still create an endless stream of clones.

The whole drawback of making clones is that it usually halved your chakra but what the hell is half of infinite? Well, still infinite.

Just because you control yourself doesn't change how broken it is to be able to make clones o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 06:04:29 AM »

Clones are a no go, for edo rules it doesn't matter what is shown in the manga, only what the community decided like 3 years ago.

You can request the community to overturn it, but good luck. I'm attempting the same thing in another thread.

As for my opinion, as a former user of Edo Tensei and an unbound zombie, I say no to clones.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 06:23:19 AM »

I was just wanting to make sure is all before I made a mistake rp wise. To be honest I haven't keep up with rules made in recent years.

It's not really a big issue. Kinda a buzz kill but that's all really.
And I get the unlimited chakra but no body ever really gets tired anymore anyways right? Or have things changed?

Anyways this leads me to my next question. My White Zetsu like clones. Are they out for the count as well?

I'm asking because they aren't really my clones but rather clones from the SGT I created when alive. Also the spores and seeds from my Mokuton that form into these clone like creatures or are birthed from pods.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 07:27:09 AM »

I was just wanting to make sure is all before I made a mistake rp wise. To be honest I haven't keep up with rules made in recent years.

And I get the unlimited chakra but no body ever really gets tired anymore anyways right? Or have things changed?

Anyways this leads me to my next question. My White Zetsu like clones. Are they out for the count as well?

I'm asking because they aren't really my clones but rather clones from the SGT I created when alive. Also the spores and seeds from my Mokuton that form into these clone like creatures or are birthed from pods.

To an extent, chakra is being eyed out lately in fights. I do it when I fight people a lot, as I'm usually not quick to beat, so by like page 3-5 on a forum fight, I tend to note my opponent should be depleted. There are chakra limits, but almost nobody is going to shoot themselves in the foot and mention it, up to you as the opponent.

Zetsu should be fine, as they aren't "clones" per say. And unlike an Edo clone, they won't have unlimited chakra. You should be fine.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 09:43:44 PM »

To an extent, chakra is being eyed out lately in fights. I do it when I fight people a lot, as I'm usually not quick to beat, so by like page 3-5 on a forum fight, I tend to note my opponent should be depleted. There are chakra limits, but almost nobody is going to shoot themselves in the foot and mention it, up to you as the opponent.

Zetsu should be fine, as they aren't "clones" per say. And unlike an Edo clone, they won't have unlimited chakra. You should be fine.

Okay. I just want to be sure is all.

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.