Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: [Rinnegan] | Human Path | Dwellings Power | Spoilers In-Game secrets |  (Read 2529 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile

This is about the Rinnegan Human Path. *Spoilers*

Once you reach 6 resets in Rinnegan you unlock the Human Path. One of its abilities allows you to mind read a jonin in the dwellings which allows you to see who's sleeping where and in what house.

However that list is effectively useless as you still have to go back to the dwellings list and hunt down the correct houses. So I was wondering if you could add the [ Bio | Attack ] links in the list next to the names that show once you Human Path the guy.

<3
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: [Rinnegan] | Human Path | Dwellings Power | Spoilers In-Game secrets |
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:57:47 AM »

ooooh. that sounds cool

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 08:43:24 PM »

One of its abilities allows you to mind read a jonin in the dwellings which allows you to see who's sleeping where and in what house.

TIL

But to be honest, PKing is so useless in SL if you're trying to achieve resets. The amount of time it takes doesn't justify it at all. If anything, I use PKs for suicide so I can get more turns. With those turns I reach 15. I wish PK was more enticing.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 08:44:29 PM by Genesis »

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:07:53 PM »

One of its abilities allows you to mind read a jonin in the dwellings which allows you to see who's sleeping where and in what house.

TIL

But to be honest, PKing is so useless in SL if you're trying to achieve resets. The amount of time it takes doesn't justify it at all. If anything, I use PKs for suicide so I can get more turns. With those turns I reach 15. I wish PK was more enticing.

If you don't have alot of resets (making extended forest fighting rather perilious) nor more than about 60 or so Oro kills, PKing can be worth the XP at in-game levels higher than about 7-ish. Especially can be useful in those teen levels where the XP gain per player killed can be quite high.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 08:49:36 PM »

You're right that the list itself may be useless, I think you may need to walk into the house to really attack ;)

[tech]
I'd rather not have more place to initiate a fight than the regular hamlet list.
If the reset seems not worth it, we can talk about that though =)
[/tech]
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.