Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Ideal Mate  (Read 5210 times)

ninjafromdasouth

Ideal Mate
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:51:34 AM »

What is ur Ideal mate,What do u like ina girl or boy

Lebis

• Ya'll ever see a Vyloria around? Probs me.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideal Mate
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 06:08:05 AM »

He's gotta be kind, sweet, hilarious, and likes me for who I am. Common, I know. But'd I'd rather be with somebody like that than than have some hott guy that refers to me as a Booty Call or is just a total ass..
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

PerfectFlaw

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 06:09:24 AM »

Some hot girl who refers to me as a "booty call."

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 06:11:23 AM »

You're such a smartass, Perfect. -.-
I'd love to check where my old friends are. My discord is always open. Let's catch up! 

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 06:12:15 AM »

I like this girl name Snow,But i dont know if she like me.On Friday i talked to her for the first time,and i really dont know if i she likes me.I known her since I was little but it been years sincei talked to her
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 06:14:19 AM by VodaimeXVunVoku »

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 06:15:35 AM »

But you don't know if she has changed or not..

Discord - Vyloria#9279

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 06:18:05 AM »

This is her,This is on her Myspace,but i am too scared to add her cus she switch to private

ninjafromdasouth

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 06:18:36 AM »

I been thinking about her all day

Lebis

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 06:24:43 AM »

I wish you the best of luck with that. Things may work. Things may not. But only time will tell. (:

Discord - Vyloria#9279

klaymank

• RUN PAC MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 03:38:42 PM »

My girlfriend and yes i said girlfriend is exactly like me but excpt shes a girl and im not but shes nice and shes very funny.
I'm like the Doctor. I'm always bouncing around time and space.

SnowLeoHitori

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 05:46:13 PM »

communication is the key   :)

Get to know the lady abit better  :D .... constant communication does wonders ... then maybe after a few months ask her :P ... or get one of her friends to ask her :P

of course... you gotta have patience too :P

i wish you the best of luck my friend!! *does casual salute*  ;)

anbumiko

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 05:59:36 PM »

vondaime, well with a girl u need to hav good communication skillz, and u hav 2 listen 2 what she says, but all u hav 2 do is dont be shy and talk 2 her like if u were talking with friends and if she likes u,say something romantic or write something that she will know u will be there for her always.
and if she is silent when talking to her shes thinking bout so many things in her head.

Sriracha

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »

Err, well having a *plan* isn't the best to do. That would be treating them like a to-do list. They won't find out but it makes you feel like crap in the end. Me myself love to do things from scratch, all my convos end or will hopefully end the saem way. A few laughs, smiles and a really weird hand shakes dont' ask why.

Looks isn't the factor here, it's personality. Yes that's the corniest line, but hey it works, doesn't it? Vo, you're pretty cool if you let peopel get to know you, you're actually rpetty funny ^_^ Just don't lose hope, if you give up then you'll lose self-esteem and remain single forever @.@

Oh by the by don't buy her things that are just uber expensive, I don't think any girl I've hung out with likes that kind of thing, but that's just me, and no tattoos!

Sriracha

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2006, 09:18:51 PM »

Oops I forgot to add my ideal mate.

Well, I'm picky with my likes and dislikes so... sorry if I sound like a total ash. Funny. She's got to have humour. If we can shoot back jokes for a while, that's something I'd call a conversation. I don't want her laughing so hard she can't breathe though. o.o Also she's got to be smart, it's hard trying to explain things to a women. It really is >.>, she's got to know what things are and perceive some things hidden in what I say, but it's always fun to see that cute puzzled face of theirs ~.o

She can't be "hot" or "fine" which just coimpletey ruin vocabulary for me. Uber "hotness" strikes me as just... bleak crazy sometimes. I'd go for pretty, or cute. And lastly she can't be too... erm..how do I put this?... stoked on estrogen? hnhn she can't be too girly to say rudely. Erm if I have to lay down my coat for her every step of the way, I'm just elaving. >.>;

When women understand things I talk about like the music I listen to (for some reason I have the Backstreet around the world tour in my DVD colelction >.>) it makes for a healthy day. If we just tlak about Jessy McCartney or Ryan Cabrera, I'm going to stab another cow.

anbumiko

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2006, 10:45:15 PM »

yep sri is right, but sometimes it depends on the girl
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.