Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sage Mode  (Read 6680 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Sage Mode
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2016, 02:47:21 PM »

One turn Sage Mode only grants you sensing and the buffs. No Jutsu are allowed to be used with one turn Sage Mode and it goes away at the end of the post. I created this awhile ago with info. from the Manga. If people are using it the way I just said, then it isn't broken.

Also, Naruto didn't go Sage Mode against Sasuke, he just gathered more energy to give him a boost.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:56:32 PM by Nathan »

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »

Just gonna keep padding my stats with semi-worthless posts :3 This topic has been brought up before, nothing has changed, and it certainly ain't getting 'fixed' because a few people find it distasteful to try and win fights efficiently. I'm sorry that we all can't have Shonen moments, but you can go ahead and sit down to gather some nature energy, and I'll drop hot fury atop thine dome~

Also, Nathan, I think the only thing you helped to create that stuck around is the 3x buff, which to my understanding was a Zenaku thing you piggybacked on. 3 mountains <3
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 06:01:44 AM »

One turn Sage Mode only grants you sensing and the buffs. No Jutsu are allowed to be used with one turn Sage Mode and it goes away at the end of the post. I created this awhile ago with info. from the Manga. If people are using it the way I just said, then it isn't broken.

Also, Naruto didn't go Sage Mode against Sasuke, he just gathered more energy to give him a boost.

The issue is that some people haven't been using it as you just said.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.