Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Addition to in-game links  (Read 4463 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Addition to in-game links
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:58:46 PM »

Could you add the SL wiki to the in-game links?

Under like info or other? People on SL use it a lot and it's run by the members.

http://narutoprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

^_^
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
Re: Addition to in-game links
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 10:37:00 PM »

I would like this (as I get tired of googling the damned thing) but this is RP which Neji may want to keep separate.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 12:11:07 AM »

Why not just make a link called "Role Playing Wiki"?
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 01:01:14 AM »

I would like this (as I get tired of googling the damned thing) but this is RP which Neji may want to keep separate.

Still didn't stop Neji from linking the SLS site to the server itself. Only a matter of will Neji obliged this request or not.

Which I have to say, that I actually wouldn't mind having a link from the server to the Wikipedia itself. Since we'll generate a lot of traffic through both sites and may attract another following of new players.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 02:32:55 AM »

Still didn't stop Neji from linking the SLS site to the server itself. Only a matter of will Neji obliged this request or not.

Which I have to say, that I actually wouldn't mind having a link from the server to the Wikipedia itself. Since we'll generate a lot of traffic through both sites and may attract another following of new players.

The wikia is really laggy, and has been for the past few months. Maybe it's cause I don't have adblocker, but it can get really annoying sometimes.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 02:34:56 AM »

The wikia is really laggy, and has been for the past few months. Maybe it's cause I don't have adblocker, but it can get really annoying sometimes.

It also helps to have Chrome. >>

Just get both. No more lag! :D
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 06:12:22 AM »

This should have been done a little while ago. ;)
I'll be sure this is seen by Oliver, thanks!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 06:14:08 AM by Ace »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 06:34:22 PM »

Dunno if Gyu was involved with it being linked or not.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 06:35:18 PM »

I recommend uBlock > Adblock. Adblock is being a sellout atm.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 07:32:36 PM »

I recommend uBlock > Adblock. Adblock is being a sellout atm.

+1 this. I had almost forgotten that it's allowing 'good' ads or some shit.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 10:33:41 PM »

Dunno if Gyu was involved with it being linked or not.

I don't recall who asked, but it was either Gyu or someone else from SLS that asked Neji if he could link it to the server. I see no quarrels with linking he Wikipedia to the server, since we all use it for our characters and vice-versa.

Neji

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 07:35:51 PM »

:cool: done
Never judge a cow by its udder.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 07:52:38 PM »

Thanks. :P

I'll think up more stuff to ask to be added. ~

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.