Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Alternate accounts and bijuu fights  (Read 9796 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate accounts and bijuu fights
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:31 PM »

I wasn't going to chime in until after we decided he wasn't going to be stripped (call me old fashion), but I spoke with Dart and Zera while they were on, and while my initial thoughts after hearing the two were probably the same person was blind rage, I then thought back on the conversations and really they seemed like different people. Dart didn't seem like the greedy type when I spoke to him about the Sanbi, it wasn't about coveting these beasts, it was for the advancement and generation of RP for his character.

Of course a blanket "It could have been him lying stoopid~"

Well duh, but I figured if I came about defending his position, the new light some members may see him under will not be of a liar. Do what you will with this information :D

Ps. I bet some of you are real conflicted now, "Man, is he actually an ass, or his he just passionate about a few things." ;D
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

JayJay

• Who the flip is Jay!?!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 07:51:31 PM »

"Man, is he actually an ass, or his he just passionate about a few things." ;D

This is me in a nutshell Cx

If they stand behind you, give them Protection.
If they stand besides you, give them Respect.
If they stand against you, SHOW NO MERCY!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 07:54:57 PM »

It's 100% the first one. >> << >>
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 07:55:55 PM »

It's 100% the first one. >> << >>

Senpai pls ;-;

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2016, 07:10:32 PM »

Disappearing sister and now disappearing GF?

lol

This shit never gets old.

Well...the RP style doesn't lie.

That's about al I got to say on this issue. You guys believe what you want.

As for you trying to get her into the whole SL thing...I checked out her wikia pages...numerous pages...she seems very accomplished in crafting jutsu, setting up pages on the wikia and creating an intricate character here...all since August of this year to be a noob you had to coach on being a narutotard and try to get her into the stuff you enjoy.

and if we are all going to black the eyes of Gitsune and fight tooth and nail to make her provide documented screen shots just to be sure she is not a big fat liar...

well yeah. I will be that person who calls you a liar Dart in that we can't just take your word for it. Its just all too neat for my liking.

I believe there is a section in the site rules about shared IPs. You can't prove that you are two different people. SO in that aspect its all about what you can fast talk someone into believing.

I'm not biting.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:44:55 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2016, 08:40:42 PM »

Disappearing sister and now disappearing GF?

lol

This shit never gets old.

Well...the RP style doesn't lie.

That's about al I got to say on this issue. You guys believe what you want.

As for you trying to get her into the whole SL thing...I checked out her wikia pages...numerous pages...she seems very accomplished in crafting jutsu, setting up pages on the wikia and creating an intricate character here...all since August of this year to be a noob you had to coach on being a narutotard and try to get her into the stuff you enjoy.

and if we are all going to black the eyes of Gitsune and fight tooth and nail to make her provide documented screen shots just to be sure she is not a big fat liar...

well yeah. I will be that person who calls you a liar Dart in that we can't just take your word for it. Its just all too neat for my liking.

I believe there is a section in the site rules about shared IPs. You can't prove that you are two different people. SO in that aspect its all about what you can fast talk someone into believing.

I'm not biting.

Sister is still around, she doesn't want to play this game. Especially with the stupid drama (such as this) when it arises.

As for the wikia pages, obviously I helped make those for my fling.(I never said girlfriend.) She didn't know what the hell she was doing with the wikia pages and I like making pages. It worked out nicely that way.

As for being a Narutard, she already liked Naruto way before SL. That's why I suggested getting onto the site to begin with. Duhhhh.

But you're always so obstinate in your beliefs and refuse to accept anyone else's truths unless they are your own, so I'm honestly not surprised that you had something to say or disagree with.

Also, I totally can prove that we are two separate entities since Facebook is a thing.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2016, 09:33:19 PM »

Honestly, I don't see the point to even go that far with proving two different people were on the same IP, it isn't important. There are some people who are going to believe you and there are some that aren't, cause it could be a nifty lie and you could have good friends who wouldn't mind lying to a bunch of strangers on the internet o.o which one of those people I am isn't important.

But even if Dart is, or isn't, lying, he claims innocence. While a party has stepped up and confessed to willingly beating the system, unlike Dart.

The question is if either of these men should be punished? And if so, how far? Or do we just ignore that this happened and just move on?
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 02:12:38 AM »

The question is if either of these men should be punished? And if so, how far? Or do we just ignore that this happened and just move on?

Disqualification or, if already a winner, a stripping. I mean what does it matter that one of the parties is willing to cough up evidence to prove not guilty? As Kay pointed out, we rarely take people's words around here when it comes to stuff, so let's just throw them both under the car.

That last sentnece was sarcasm. Let the man put his pics on the table, what will it hurt? All the more reason for him to get the lesser of the two rods. Otherwise, might as well whack them the same. And DQ them, post facto if necessary.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 02:27:32 AM »

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2016, 04:27:04 AM »

Disqualification or, if already a winner, a stripping. I mean what does it matter that one of the parties is willing to cough up evidence to prove not guilty? As Kay pointed out, we rarely take people's words around here when it comes to stuff, so let's just throw them both under the car.

That last sentnece was sarcasm. Let the man put his pics on the table, what will it hurt? All the more reason for him to get the lesser of the two rods. Otherwise, might as well whack them the same. And DQ them, post facto if necessary.

I don't really see much of an uproar over what happened save for you and Kayenta. There was no harm or foul with either case. Both Shadow and Vail couldn't seem to care less about their opponents being alts, considering both parties quit before anything really happened. No big deal.

And before you go on saying "we don't understand what we did wrong" That's false. I understand perfectly fine, hence me dropping out and not actually cheating. I can't speak for dart if he decides to stick with the fling story.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 06:45:29 AM »

While I've been mostly playful about certain things that have been mentioned in the thread, I can't help but agree with Rusaku about the entire situation... well, with his situation... to an extent. While I heard that you understand that you knew of the rules for the alts and whatever, you still went and did the challenge.

Couldn't you have simply challenged Shadow after his grace period was up? Or is the no alts rules pertain to the entirety of the SL realm? If that's the case, it's rather odd. If a single person can basically control all nine, why can't an alt, that's already been established in the IC/SL world, go for a beast.

Granted I'm just diving in with no knowledge to how shallow/deep this rabbit hole might be, but if that's the case, one can simply cap it to two an owner if they choose to go that route. Because, like I said, if somebody can have all nine, why should it matter if the alt challenges for one while the main is doing the same?

In the case of the whole dropping out thing, since (in my opinion) Zera had basically lost already by the time this was brought to Camel's attention. I'm not being biased in my opinion of the outcome, but it seemed pretty straightforward to me. I haven't read Shadow's fight with Nanashi, so I can't really give an opinion on that when the latter dropped out. But, since it was not a bracket tournament, I believe the Shadow should at least fight the Biju to subdue it. It could be full power or weakened due to the fight that happened beforehand, if that even makes sense. I could say the same about Tobias. Obviously, both shouldn't have a problem considering who they are. But that decision would have to be up to the Biju Council, just to figure out if enough fighting was done before the dropping. That's just my two cents for the day... maybe for a few days.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2016, 02:58:30 PM »

So let me get this straight, Jay... Instead of punishing either of the people that broke the rules, whether it being willingly or not... You want to punish Shadow and Tobi because their opponents are at fault? O.o I hope you don't mind me saying this, but that's kinda silly.

It had been stated countless times, and asked about then answered, that there were to be no double entries. And yet, here we are, where rules were broken and nothing is going to be done about it >> Not too shocked about that part.

But I'd rather there be no 'justice' delivered on this case rather than having two people who did nothing wrong be stripped of their beasts(both winners having won so at least a week ago) and to fight them again to see if they can win. Like you said, they shouldn't have a problem actually winning the beast, but they didn't do anything to have to deserve that O.O
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

JayJay

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 05:34:10 PM »

So let me get this straight, Jay... Instead of punishing either of the people that broke the rules, whether it being willingly or not... You want to punish Shadow and Tobi because their opponents are at fault? O.o I hope you don't mind me saying this, but that's kinda silly.

It had been stated countless times, and asked about then answered, that there were to be no double entries. And yet, here we are, where rules were broken and nothing is going to be done about it >> Not too shocked about that part.

But I'd rather there be no 'justice' delivered on this case rather than having two people who did nothing wrong be stripped of their beasts(both winners having won so at least a week ago) and to fight them again to see if they can win. Like you said, they shouldn't have a problem actually winning the beast, but they didn't do anything to have to deserve that O.O
I admit I was super tired when I wrote the post and my thoughts drifted to basically just writing whatever popped into my mind, but I wasn't leaning towards them losing the beast they already contended for. I just want to see how strong they are against a beast. It's all tied into my personal little test of strength, in which I wanted to fight all nine of them while a certain immortal was holding the reigns. So yeah, I want them to fight the beasts, but it's only for sh*ts and giggles, just to have something to do really. Hell I want to see everybody fight the tailed beasts. They're supposed to be the pinnacle of power, so of course with the perfect GM handling the beast, the bout will be intense as well as interesting. But if nobody wants the RP, I'll just stay out of discussions like I have been.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 10:18:31 PM »

Even though I don't condone the actions done by either party, there is nothing I can do that can make all of this right. If any actions are taken at this point, we will be set back in the redistribution process by a week or so.

I'm pretty sure it would've be more outrageous had this been a judge caught being in act of being someone's alternate. We can't have someone deciding the battle before it already occurred, which could be done through either methods.

If this happens again in the future, you bet your a** I will speak up on it and will go through the necessary steps to ensue that someone gets punished for it. I have to draw the line somewhere and say, "Hey! This isn't fair for the rest of us."

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 11:30:24 PM »

I have done nothing wrong and I firmly stand by that.

However, because this is such a heated topic and no one is having fun with any of these ideas, I will simply abdicate my claim to the Sanbi and am willingly giving it back to the council so they can do with what they will.

I am not going to sit here and have mud slung at my honor and integrity nor am I selfish enough to keep the beast when the decision is not unanimous by the members of this society.

If I want the beasts, ever, then I will come for them at a later date to the appropriate parties. They are just a RP generating tool in a game. They are not that important to be slandered and mocked.

So again, I reiterate, I deny any wrongdoing but still I relinquish the Sanbi back to the Council.

Good day and lock this damn thread already.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.