Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Alternate accounts and bijuu fights  (Read 9729 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Alternate accounts and bijuu fights
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2016, 01:44:36 AM »

You guys actually want that job? Do guidelines for when that kind of checking is necessary need to be made?

Excuse me for the late reply, had a part on my computer that I had to replaced but I am back to being active again until something else happens.

If it becomes necessary, me or Ace will be here to do any sort of checking in order to validate that no rules or if any rules were broken.

Question is, are you fine with either me or Ace actually using our powers when council requests information that cannot be normally acquired through social interaction?

Me, I'm fine with you guys using those powers whenever; using it as evidence or backing though (such as at the beginning of this thread) I personally would rather you guys do upon request rather than at personal discretion.

That would make an interesting vote topic, though there isn't really much stopping you two from using your powers anyways except personal discretion.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.