Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Limiting village defenses.  (Read 4208 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Limiting village defenses.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 01:24:57 AM »

I like this and I do not.

Don't like: the village is defenseless if the one person who made the stupid thing goes inactive. Or the 2 or 3 who knows it exists, or has permission to use.

Like: Villages should not be impenetrable. We are ninja. We sneak for a living. Maybe certain parts of it could be super duper safe...the archives, the bunkers...my favorite bar. the dango shop in Konoha.

Dislike: I am sick to death of RPing the continual rebuilding of the village. It sucks, I get stuck with the labor while the people who made the mess run around thumping their chests, and the people in the village who HATE combat, stop rping. It's not fun.

Like: bijuu buff village defenses. Well that is what they are friggen for! OMG. Hosts who are members should be protecting the people and doing stuff besides defending themselves all the time. Otherwise? I think the villagers should just kick them to the curb so the war mongers stop wanting to come around and destroy our homes just to get at them.

Dislike: lots of things. Pickles for instance. really nasty.

Thecurse

• Lets brush our cares away!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 12:45:57 AM »

Well, I would say there is enough positive response to constitute a vote perhaps. If this village defense idea is accepted, I feel we could then hash out the details that it would follow. I'm not sure of the formalities to go about voting, but I definitely would be for the system being in place.
I used to be an adventurer like you...but then I took a slap to the face and woke up >>....dragons AREN'T real.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 08:54:04 PM »

Well, I would say there is enough positive response to constitute a vote perhaps. If this village defense idea is accepted, I feel we could then hash out the details that it would follow. I'm not sure of the formalities to go about voting, but I definitely would be for the system being in place.

The vote would be simililar to votes for biju matters:

1) Someone starts a vote thread that explains the choices. A time of finish should also be included. They generally run from a week to 10 days. On the first post they also keep track of what choice has gotten how many votes.

2) People go in thread and vote via post (OR, by poll, but generally by post has been the biju topic norm). Preferably lengthy discussion is kept to a separate thread to make vote tracking easier.

3) At the end of the tenure, the option with the most votes generally wins. Tiebreakers are done away with with another vote, this time just between the breakers. Exceptions to this win condition are visible in Council elections where there are multiple winners.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.