Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Consequences for Going Over Mastery [vote]  (Read 3858 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Consequences for Going Over Mastery [vote]
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 02:39:10 AM »

just a personal request to satisfy my need to see things follow the accepted format for bijuu rule voting.

Please set a deadline for votes to be in.

Please then add it to the Finalized Rules/Conclusion following the format there, who voted and how.

then it needs to be added into the accepted Rough Draft of Adopted Rules.

If you do not wish to do the last part, I can make the edit. Or if you wish to drive me nuts by putting it into the rough draft and risk using a different format than the one I was using, then feel free to make the edits yourself when the time comes.

Thank you. I won't be posted this to all the other ongoing voting threads. I think once should suffice.

And as always, Wikia staff need to be apprised when edits are made to the rough draft of the rules so both sites are giving out consistent information. It might just be simpler for them to add a link to their rule set with a little clause saying, "the forum set of rules may be more up to date with the ongoing changes so be sure to verify the rules there for the latest and up to date information."

Who knows. might be over kill, might actually be a good idea.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 04:46:31 AM »

just a personal request to satisfy my need to see things follow the accepted format for bijuu rule voting.

Please set a deadline for votes to be in.

Please then add it to the Finalized Rules/Conclusion following the format there, who voted and how.

then it needs to be added into the accepted Rough Draft of Adopted Rules.

If you do not wish to do the last part, I can make the edit. Or if you wish to drive me nuts by putting it into the rough draft and risk using a different format than the one I was using, then feel free to make the edits yourself when the time comes.

Thank you. I won't be posted this to all the other ongoing voting threads. I think once should suffice.

And as always, Wikia staff need to be apprised when edits are made to the rough draft of the rules so both sites are giving out consistent information. It might just be simpler for them to add a link to their rule set with a little clause saying, "the forum set of rules may be more up to date with the ongoing changes so be sure to verify the rules there for the latest and up to date information."

Who knows. might be over kill, might actually be a good idea.

Add it to the rough draft and the finalized rules? That is overkill in my opinion. I forgot to put an end date, but a week has been my general go-to.

Seeing as we are back in public voting, I do not think it is important to keep track of who is voting in what at this point.

*speaking of which, it has definitely been a week. The vote is pretty strongely in the favor of auto forfeit, so that is what we're going with.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 04:59:17 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 03:16:27 PM »

that is nice of you to let us know what you think on the established procedure, but your opinion on how to properly conduct a vote and report on it does not change policy.

I will add in the redundant information myself so that we continue to have a one spot stop for voting results on these rules.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.