Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Other matters  (Read 2251 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Other matters
« on: November 07, 2016, 08:17:16 PM »

TheCurse is not the host of the Ichibi, he gave it to me, and I gave it to my alt, Ryoji.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: Other matters
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 08:45:12 PM »

edited...is that the right village affiliation?

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 08:50:48 PM »

Uzushiogakure
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 12:39:27 AM »

TheCurse is not the host of the Ichibi, he gave it to me, and I gave it to my alt, Ryoji.

I will kill you, IRL.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 12:52:17 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.
:shock: Savage
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:21 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.

There is absolutely no call for that. If you disagree then say that you do and state why. Continued threats like that will get you nowhere but banned in the long run.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 09:02:04 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.

There is absolutely no call for that. If you disagree then say that you do and state why. Continued threats like that will get you nowhere but banned in the long run.

Cause he didn't mean it. It's a long running and I guess at this point inside joke? Ryoji and Yujo are the same person, Alek. With a K. Duh. :P

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 02:59:33 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.

Cause he didn't mean it. It's a long running and I guess at this point inside joke? Ryoji and Yujo are the same person, Alek. With a K. Duh. :P

Q_Q This damn joke haunts me even in my dreams. I have a K dammit. Yujo has a base ass X. I'm the special snowflake. Why can't he by my alt? 
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 03:30:05 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.

I find nothing funny about joking about murder nor suicide in a real life context. As a moderator I have to take that sort of thing seriously on the off chance that he is even half serious. Not to mention it being an inside joke obviously means not everyone is going to get it upon reading it.

Ace and Kamui may feel differently, but that is my stance.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 07:41:46 AM »

I will kill you, IRL.

I find nothing funny about joking about murder nor suicide in a real life context. As a moderator I have to take that sort of thing seriously on the off chance that he is even half serious. Not to mention it being an inside joke obviously means not everyone is going to get it upon reading it.

Ace and Kamui may feel differently, but that is my stance.

I'll kill you IRL.

It's the internet. Nothing should be taken seriously. Visit Reddit/Youtube/4chan/Tumblr even once and you'll see. Most of the time I see I'll kill you or something like that the response is 'come at me bro' At this point it's just base internet lingo not meant to be taken seriously.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 06:51:43 PM »

You pussies couldn't pull the trigger in RL anyways ☺️

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.