Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Test Fight With Die Rolls  (Read 5094 times)

HiroToranaga

• View Profile
Re: Test Fight With Die Rolls
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 05:22:51 AM »

Hiro had to truly consider her offer. Being in debt was not something he enjoyed but neither was this pain. After all the whole day started off with buying tea for his aching joints and their was little chance that he would have time to brew any now that she was hounding him.
Not sure how I feel about persuasion skills being used on players but here is my attempt to beat that one success Composure+Subterfuge=4d10-1 for being an achy old man=3d10=2+7+4= 0 Successes

"Fine just get it over with."

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 06:04:52 AM »

Moenkopi would smirk and point to a bench. "Well you should probably sit down." Assuming that he would comply with her request since he said to 'go ahead', she would  lead him to the bench and proceed to kneel before him so she could work. Her hands flared with green chakra and she waved them over the side of his body that she saw him fall upon. It would take her a few minutes *cough* to determine the nature of his injuries. Shindan (Diagnosis) "Let me just check to see if you have any stress fractures. You know how brittle old bones can be."

Ok. So cause my stats suck right now. It takes me a few minutes to diagnose instead of seconds. So this jutsu is variable, meaning it works better the higher rank med nin that is using it. Unlike the suiton jutsu earlier which had its own rank. So you get this at level 1 Iijutsu, but are more skilled as you add dots. Diagnosis is a foundation of the med nin. having even 1 dot means success. no roll required. it is just a matter of how long I have to use it before it works. Since we are not in combat, I can just extend my turn to use up the full minute it takes me with 1 dot to use it.
Now, since he rolled damage already, I know his injuries are not severe. So mild bruising and pain at worst...bashing damage.

She smiled and sighed in relief."You got lucky, Toranaga-sama. No bone fractures. Let me just heal you up. Won't be too much longer.Her chakra weaves would change to that of the Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor) as she then attempted to heal his bruises.

Ok. my jutsu lists are in row forms. One ranks the jutsu, one ranks the user. i can't use Chiyute no Jutsu [Healing Hands Technique] which is a B rank jutsu. But this minor version is for chuunins so...I also can do nothing for his pain cause that...Chintsuuzai no Jutsu [Painkilling Technique] is also a B ranked jutsu. I can't even do this Masuizai no Jutsu [Anesthetic Technique], as it is also B ranked. But I can give him some aspirin. best for arthritis and since he is not a kid no danger of Reye's Syndrome.

so the die roll to heal: intelligence 2 + Iijutsu 1 = 3d10; 8+9+9 = 3 successes. I heal all his bashing damage now! Whoot! Normally it would take 15 minutes for each tick of bashing to heal on its own. but with each success I get to heal one tick of bashing, so he doesn't have to wait 45 minutes to heal. So yes, Iijutsu needs work extensive write up.

She released her chakra when she was done and smiled."Well there you go, good as new. Shall we get out of here then?"

HiroToranaga

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 06:34:39 AM »

As old as he was Hiro was still a ninja so this upstart making jokes about his bones put him in a fouler mood than he was already in. Still after awhile the pain from the fall as well some of his joint pain subsided so the small indignities were worth it. If only that was all he had to pay for these services. "Where are we off to now?"

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 06:50:17 AM »

Moenkopi would climb to her feet grinning as she dusted off her trousers."The time has come!", Kayenta said, "...to talk of other things. Of ship and shoes and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings. Kaloo-kalay, let's run away. Like cabbages and kings!"

Yes, it was off to a new thread to discuss, INITIATIVE!!!

Exit to another example thread
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.