Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gedo Mazo Sterilization  (Read 4697 times)

Trev

• View Profile
Re: Gedo Mazo Sterilization
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 12:45:44 AM »

Not that this is particularly on topic, but when did my DNA get in the mazo?

I don't really care if it is, I just don't recall when it happened >>
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 12:57:25 AM »

Kyu told me it was o.o it was partly how he ended up with mine, seeing as I used you to track him down via RP >> it was long and strenuous but yeah, that's what he had told me.

And I relayed that info to Kay awhile ago when she was doing the Mazo event for Bocchiere o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 01:11:20 AM »

hmm...perhaps we need an accepted this is what the gedo does...listing for sl?

I don't know. maybe its best to just leave that up to the new owner. Whatever he can force the thing to do...as long as he explains it and its not just hand waving cause i said so stuff...

I don't want to stomp out creativity. but for things that potentially can steal another character's whole persona it would be nice to have some level of protection here.

I can't help but object to the cleansing of the statue. There is no sense in doing it beyond, ""I'm wary of what the new owner will do with it". There was a calculated risk in putting the DNA into the Mazou in the first place, and I for one think that the DNA established to be there should remain there.

"Oh gee Neala...what is this? Eric's arm? Why thank you, yes. I do think i will feed this to the Gedo Mazo. What a wonderful idea."  Pulls some of his hair out for good measure and throws this with Eric's arm in the statue.

"Yes Eric. I am now satisfied that the DNA in the statue should be available for the new owner to do whatever they wish to with."

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 08:21:02 AM »

Kyu told me it was o.o it was partly how he ended up with mine, seeing as I used you to track him down via RP >> it was long and strenuous but yeah, that's what he had told me.

And I relayed that info to Kay awhile ago when she was doing the Mazo event for Bocchiere o.o

Ahh, I recall giving Kyu my dna once so he could study my Senninka DNA. Never knew he stuck it in the mazo though. Fun little piece of trivia.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 12:25:56 AM »

"Oh gee Neala...what is this? Eric's arm? Why thank you, yes. I do think i will feed this to the Gedo Mazo. What a wonderful idea."  Pulls some of his hair out for good measure and throws this with Eric's arm in the statue.

"Yes Eric. I am now satisfied that the DNA in the statue should be available for the new owner to do whatever they wish to with."

I see the point that you are trying to make, but if by RP my DNA got in there from the melted off arm then I would have the same position as I do now. Except I'd be in the running for the mazou, win or lose I would have interest in claiming it.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.