Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Clickable Links  (Read 2896 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Clickable Links
« on: November 24, 2016, 05:54:24 PM »

So you can click this link on the forum without having to copy pasta it. (Copy and paste it)

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/587/woo-hoo-images-bad-foot-therefore-my-2cdmLX-clipart.jpg

I was wondering if you could add such a feature to the SL mail box. It would make it immensely easier for those who use phones on SL.

Maybe also add it in village boards and such too? <3
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Clickable Links
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 03:30:28 AM »

So you can click this link on the forum without having to copy pasta it. (Copy and paste it)

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/587/woo-hoo-images-bad-foot-therefore-my-2cdmLX-clipart.jpg

I was wondering if you could add such a feature to the SL mail box. It would make it immensely easier for those who use phones on SL.

Maybe also add it in village boards and such too? <3

Are you saying that you want hyperlinks, basically?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 05:56:34 AM »

Yup.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 10:53:10 PM »

I think this would be a terrible idea. I know that we here all have good intentions, but it just takes one bad egg to ruin the whole carton. I'm sure everyone here remembers Bocchiere's melt-down. What if someone does something like that again but instead posts some indecent links or links to viruses? Or just one bad person just spams those kinds of links because they came here specifically for that. I know that people can still do that now, but right now you'd have to manually add the link to your web bar to go to it which could be a bit safer and makes someone less likely to just click it.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 02:14:29 PM »

So make it DK restricted or account age restricted if you can.

I don't see a vast amount of bad coming from it. More so ease of access for phone users in the mailbox who like to send memes to each other.

I mainly want it in the mailbox. Doesn't have to be anywhere else.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.