Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Biju Council Elections #2  (Read 8672 times)

Yomi

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Agony's Embrace
    • View Profile
Re: Biju Council Elections #2
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 07:05:07 AM »

Voting for Ace, Kayenta and Trev.

I'm a straight up villain.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 09:17:14 PM »

Ace, Athos, Trev, Kayenta, and Dato seem like a pretty good mix.

I'm voting for LightningX, Varu, Lebis, Court, and Dizzy.

No write-ins.  :P

---------------------------

Vote tally counted up. Someone or two or three check my math just to be certain.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 03:58:30 AM »

With seven open positions, I will vote for seven. =)

All others have my vote, not including myself.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 06:10:37 PM »

The previous election, we have 5 open positions and 5 votes to cast. I forgot to increase that vote cast number to take into account that we have 7 open positions this time.

So, to keep from having to  doa  massive recount, IF you want to vote for more people (say you voted for 5 but wanna go all the way to 7) then just post the ADDITIONALLY people that you want to vote for.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 08:40:30 PM »

Then I vote for everyone!

(Including myself; unless that's still not allowed. Still waiting to see that addressed.)

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 11:15:02 PM »

So like, if I understand this correctly, there can only be two jinchs in the council? Well, if the vote ended today, Shadow, Athos, and I  would be in. So, how would you solve that? Lowest one gets voted out, and the last person in votes replaces said jinch?

If that's the case, mine as well just has a vote between us three and let everyone else in >>

Edit:
This also assumes Kamui doesn't win the mazo. Meaning if he and us are elected, four members have an active stake in the biju/mazo
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 01:07:23 AM by Trev »
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 06:47:48 AM »

So like, if I understand this correctly, there can only be two jinchs in the council? Well, if the vote ended today, Shadow, Athos, and I  would be in...

Oh yeah, that's why there were only 5 options to begin with. Not that it seems to have helped.

Well, I think a face-off round had been planned, but the one with the lowest votes getting booted is about as effective. Alternatively, one of the 3 jinchs could just give up the biju if he wants to be on the Council more than he wants to be a jinchurikii.

And yes Dato, you can vote for yourself.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2016, 04:18:13 AM »

Everyone. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »

(Including myself; unless that's still not allowed. Still waiting to see that addressed.)

There are 8 candidates and 7 total options that you could choose from. You can vote for yourself just like in the last election, but you can't vote for all 8 candidates.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 12:54:39 AM »

There are 8 candidates and 7 total options that you could choose from. You can vote for yourself just like in the last election, but you can't vote for all 8 candidates.

I can and I will vote for everyone involved, including myself. Because it's tallied by vote and the individual with the lowest is not elected this round. Therefore, I don't want it to see as if I *have* to choose particular individuals because everyone selected will add their own flavor and insight to each discussion that the council will have to handle.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 01:29:19 AM »

Well voting ends today and from the looks of it Hades is the one out.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 04:31:28 AM »

... Therefore, I don't want it to see as if I *have* to choose particular individuals because everyone selected will add their own flavor and insight to each discussion that the council will have to handle.

If everyone did that, what would be the point in voting or having an election? The whole point of the election, instead of just ascending the volunteers from jumpstreet, is to have peole choose the candidates that they like best. Making everyone choose fewer than the total candidates makes it so that a preference is established.

To vote for everyone including yourself hardly counts as a vote, as it increases everyone by 1; it has no effect on the overall balance of the count, no effect on who is winning and who is losing. It is, to put it bluntly, as effective as not voting at all to vote for absolutely everybody possible.

Shadow, the jinchurikii with the lowest vote might get booted if there are more jinchs on the Council than permitted by the rules.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 05:25:52 AM »

As long as Kamui doen't get the gedo or what-have-you then 3/7 is allowed for jinks.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 06:00:55 AM »

... Therefore, I don't want it to see as if I *have* to choose particular individuals because everyone selected will add their own flavor and insight to each discussion that the council will have to handle.

If everyone did that, what would be the point in voting or having an election? The whole point of the election, instead of just ascending the volunteers from jumpstreet, is to have peole choose the candidates that they like best. Making everyone choose fewer than the total candidates makes it so that a preference is established.

To vote for everyone including yourself hardly counts as a vote, as it increases everyone by 1; it has no effect on the overall balance of the count, no effect on who is winning and who is losing. It is, to put it bluntly, as effective as not voting at all to vote for absolutely everybody possible.

Shadow, the jinchurikii with the lowest vote might get booted if there are more jinchs on the Council than permitted by the rules.

It's a good thing that not a lot of people did that then. 😘

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 08:55:23 AM »

As long as Kamui doen't get the gedo or what-have-you then 3/7 is allowed for jinks.

No, it was voted on for 2/7, not 3/7. If I recall correctly, the jinks are Athos, Shadow, and Trev. One jinch has to either step down and not be a Council Member, a run-off round needs to happen, or the lowest votes jinch gets the boot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 20 queries.