Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Biju Council Elections #2  (Read 8590 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Biju Council Elections #2
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2016, 09:33:31 AM »

As long as Kamui doen't get the gedo or what-have-you then 3/7 is allowed for jinks.

No, it was voted on for 2/7, not 3/7. If I recall correctly, the jinks are Athos, Shadow, and Trev. One jinch has to either step down and not be a Council Member, a run-off round needs to happen, or the lowest votes jinch gets the boot.

They are still be a minority, it's all good.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2016, 03:41:34 PM »

As long as Kamui doen't get the gedo or what-have-you then 3/7 is allowed for jinks.

No, it was voted on for 2/7, not 3/7. If I recall correctly, the jinks are Athos, Shadow, and Trev. One jinch has to either step down and not be a Council Member, a run-off round needs to happen, or the lowest votes jinch gets the boot.

No, actually, it is not "good".

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9150.0.html

It was voted on that there would only be 2 jinchs on the Council, not simply a minority, so there should only be 2 jinchurikii Council members.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 07:39:34 PM »

No, actually, it is not "good".

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9150.0.html

It was voted on that there would only be 2 jinchs on the Council, not simply a minority, so there should only be 2 jinchurikii Council members.

I voted for 3-4 << but nooooooooooooooo...

Anyway, I guess that means I'll gracefully step down. I do have the lowest amount of votes out of all the jincks.

So that means Hades gets it automatic, though I haven't seen him around lately.

Well, regardless... Yeah. I'll just do that, not much else we can do o.o
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2016, 08:53:02 PM »

I would rather see someone who is active (Athos) and posts his opinions, thoughts, and generates RP on the main game than someone I don't even know or ever see online (Hades) save for the few times he edited the wiki.

The 2nd Cohort should be made of active people. Don't want it to die like the 1st did.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2016, 05:34:33 PM »

I would rather see someone who is active (Athos) and posts his opinions, thoughts, and generates RP on the main game than someone I don't even know or ever see online (Hades) save for the few times he edited the wiki.

The 2nd Cohort should be made of active people. Don't want it to die like the 1st did.

All of us want that. However, the rules say that only 2/7 Council Members can be jinchurikii. The issue, obviously, is that even one Council members get a biju with the current slots taken, it's going to create a bit of a mess. Council Members who are not jinchs probably have to be banned from participating in biju matches period (if they aren't already).

So, more than just us three, what are everyone's thoughts on how this can be worked out? Other than "ignore the rules" please. "Change the rules" or "make some new ones" is more the direction we need to go here.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2016, 08:04:49 PM »

All of us want that. However, the rules say that only 2/7 Council Members can be jinchurikii. The issue, obviously, is that even one Council members get a biju with the current slots taken, it's going to create a bit of a mess. Council Members who are not jinchs probably have to be banned from participating in biju matches period (if they aren't already).

So, more than just us three, what are everyone's thoughts on how this can be worked out? Other than "ignore the rules" please. "Change the rules" or "make some new ones" is more the direction we need to go here.

First, we need an official announcement on who won the 2nd Election. Make that a sticky note for all to see in the Council sub-group.

After that, a proposed amendment to the original ruling can be drafted up (by yours truly) and the new cohort can begin with as their first topic of true discussion.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2016, 11:20:15 PM »

Seeing as Athos willing step down among the jinchs, then the 2nd Cohort is as follows:

Ace
Dato
Hades
Kamui
Kayenta
Shadow
Trev

Congratulations to our new cohort! Make sure you all stay up to date with things; I can say from firsthand experience that it can be quite the doozy.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2016, 04:44:07 PM »

@ Those who have pointed out my lack of activity:

I am still here. I log in regularly, check out clan stuff on the main site, make sure the hot wiki stuff (beasts/claims) are updated, and read all forum posts.

I am fully up to date, despite not necessarily hanging around for hours, because I am at university and don't have hours to shoot the breeze here, much as I might like to.

In some threads asking for thoughts/opinions, there are times when I am indifferent and therefore don't say anything. I believe in speaking for constructive purposes. If I can't contribute something useful, why waste space with a comment, yeah?

If there is a vote called for, I vote.

tl;dr I log in. I am here. I am active. Even if you and I don't personally have hour-long conversations when I pop in.

Chinote

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2016, 05:40:54 AM »

@ Those who have pointed out my lack of activity:

I am still here. I log in regularly, check out clan stuff on the main site, make sure the hot wiki stuff (beasts/claims) are updated, and read all forum posts.

I am fully up to date, despite not necessarily hanging around for hours, because I am at university and don't have hours to shoot the breeze here, much as I might like to.

In some threads asking for thoughts/opinions, there are times when I am indifferent and therefore don't say anything. I believe in speaking for constructive purposes. If I can't contribute something useful, why waste space with a comment, yeah?

If there is a vote called for, I vote.

tl;dr I log in. I am here. I am active. Even if you and I don't personally have hour-long conversations when I pop in.
This. 16 credits and basically a full-time job don't give you a lot of free time. I still kept myself active, even if I wasn't directly involved unless needed.

Best of luck to the new group. Build on what we did, but do it better, I guess?
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.