Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chakra Edible Creation  (Read 4078 times)

Teostra

• View Profile
Re: Chakra Edible Creation
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 06:03:45 AM »

Just leave this banned and call it a day. You people reeeeally do not want to start counting the days til someone claims they can do this just with mangekyo, and instakill someone at full strength from a mile away just because "senjutsu".
Isn't that what everyone already does? Hey-yo! Waka waka!

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Chakra Edible Creation
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2016, 05:25:13 AM »

Quote from: Eric
The current jinchurikiiis not what I go by when I say "generally voided". My experiences in SL RP in general is what I go by, though to be fair I haven't actually fought someone IC in a long time. Banning things from a biju fight and universal bans are different as far as I"m concerned.

Let me introduce you the competitive world of role-playing, these voids were reached by a censuses of players that agreed that some techniques past chapter 600 were too OP. The Kirisame technique was added to the list, after some players experienced some drama with that village in question that the technique originates form.

Even though that there is completely sets of rules that generally void techniques, the concept of voiding is still the same. And this is all coming from an IC role-playing perspective, OOC role-playing really isn't relevant but the void list still applies in a bijuu battle nonetheless.

I recall the "everything past chapter 600" thread. Not so much the kirisame thing. Good to know though.

Just leave this banned and call it a day. You people reeeeally do not want to start counting the days til someone claims they can do this just with mangekyo, and instakill someone at full strength from a mile away just because "senjutsu".

Like, if you don't watch, they'll start doing it with Tensaigan and byakugan too.  :cry:
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.