Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Yujo  (Read 2667 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Yujo
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:13:55 AM »

Yujo’s last public post as far as I can tell was 14 days and several minutes ago, in zone 1. I’ve checked every fighting zone that is accessible to everyone and every village board and didn’t see any posts from him.  You’ve got to post every 14 days and if my math checks out right even 14 days and 1 minute is longer than 14 days. So I am requesting the rules be enforced and Yujo be stripped of all of his bijuu.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Requesting Council Action: Strip for Inactivity: Yujo
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 04:08:18 AM »

"Hosts who do not make an RP post, while not engaged in an active challenge, once every fourteen (14) days will have their bijū stripped by the council."

+1 For the strip.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 04:14:53 AM »

Sure, strip it and send it to the council for dissemination.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 04:38:01 AM »

Eh...

Is there anyone currently challenging for the beast at the moment? Because giving it to said challenger would be much quicker, unless the newly sworn in Council of the end of the week has a quicker way of doing things.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 04:41:47 AM »

Eh...

Is there anyone currently challenging for the beast at the moment? Because giving it to said challenger would be much quicker, unless the newly sworn in Council of the end of the week has a quicker way of doing things.

I challenged him for it.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,9168.0.html

Don't know if anyone is before me on the list though.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 04:48:41 AM »

Yujo and I planned on fighting for it around my winter break. But I hadn't spoken to him about it for quite some time. I also don't know that an event of "we'll fight at this time, months ahead", supersedes a challenge declared today. But that ain't for me to figure out. I won't contest it further unless I see Yujo actually get his biju taken away.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 06:31:15 AM »

Can't find any evidence that Yujo or Ryoji had posted within their time limit. +1 for strip

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 06:07:06 PM »

Didn't actually believe anyone was around that still cared about this stuff to create a strip Post, life's busy and I went over my time limit. I was sorta just waiting around with Gedo stuff, while also (like Trev said) waiting for that big showdown.

If Addy wants the beasts so badly, then let him, not like any decent fighter is going to have trouble retrieving em.

Good luck everyone, I'll drop this one as gracefully as possible considering the circumstances. Though, if allowed, I would like to suggest that I have taken Trev's 'challenge' as official, since we had begun setting up details of the fight and speaking on who should judge it. So if anyone should receive the beast, it should be him.

The only argument against that would be, "No, I want the beast and deserve it more cause i made these posts..."

He's the only one with the testicular fortitude to step up to the plate and lay down a challenge to me personally, so I believe if I am allowed any options as a host anymore, the beast shall be relinquished to Trev, immediately. 

The challenge a list shall transfer to him, and he can fight Addy, unless of course Addy doesn't want to fight Trev for some 'unknown reason'. XD I'm just having fun now.

Cheers.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 06:36:44 PM »

That was very graceful indeed, only about half of it was insults directed at me.

As a matter of fact I already challenged Trev for another bijuu but if he does end up with the eight tails im sure I'll have a few extra bijuu to sweeten the deal with.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 01:04:48 AM »

So many strip threads are up, that I can't keep up with them all. So I am guessing Athos will not get the Eight tails until the challenge that Trev made is honored? Hypothetically, if Trev wins. Athos has first dibs on fighting him. I am not missing anything crucial here, am I?

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 01:11:19 AM »

So many strip threads are up, that I can't keep up with them all. So I am guessing Athos will not get the Eight tails until the challenge that Trev made is honored? Hypothetically, if Trev wins. Athos has first dibs on fighting him. I am not missing anything crucial here, am I?

There's two threads...

Technically the rules say that once a challenge is made you have one week to start the match. Which would have passed already. Except Trev says he didn't really make an official challenge to Yujo just an agreement that they would fight sometime in the future.

Trev and I have agreed to fight with our bijuu on the line though, including the 8 tails whoever gets it, so if it would be faster to just give to to Trev that would be fine. Yujo doesn't get to fight Trev he's being stripped for inactivity.

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 01:42:31 AM »

Actually there is three, if you count the council-related thread.

Activity shouldn't be much of an issue, it's not that hard to be active and start a fight thread in a non-time consuming manner. Then again there is life and the responsibilities that come with it, which a lot of people forget. Easiest way to remedy this is don't take on a role that requires to be active, when you are active with whatever life you have outside this cursed game.

Either way, the situation was resolved and I'll close this thread if I hear no more replies or if the author decides to close it on their own.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 01:50:45 AM »

Yujo has agreed he is stripped and Trev and I can deal with the 8 Tails from here so yeah this one is good.

Unclear if we have a consensus on Ryoji yet.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2016, 09:20:04 AM »

Didn't actually believe anyone was around that still cared about this stuff to create a strip Post, life's busy and I went over my time limit. I was sorta just waiting around with Gedo stuff, while also (like Trev said) waiting for that big showdown.

If Addy wants the beasts so badly, then let him, not like any decent fighter is going to have trouble retrieving em.

Good luck everyone, I'll drop this one as gracefully as possible considering the circumstances. Though, if allowed, I would like to suggest that I have taken Trev's 'challenge' as official, since we had begun setting up details of the fight and speaking on who should judge it. So if anyone should receive the beast, it should be him.

The only argument against that would be, "No, I want the beast and deserve it more cause i made these posts..."

He's the only one with the testicular fortitude to step up to the plate and lay down a challenge to me personally, so I believe if I am allowed any options as a host anymore, the beast shall be relinquished to Trev, immediately. 

The challenge a list shall transfer to him, and he can fight Addy, unless of course Addy doesn't want to fight Trev for some 'unknown reason'. XD I'm just having fun now.

Cheers.

I am only half way through this discussion...mom dying and all of that jazz...

but i would like to comment for all hosts.

To avoid a situation like this in the future, please keep your personal Forum thread updated so that there is an irrefutable record of these deals you make. If the deal goes sour you can just line strike through it and move on. It is your responsibility as a host to be using your challenge thread.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:28:05 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 17 queries.