Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: The Battle of Fate! Genesis vs. Ryoji Uchiha! - Nine Tails Battle  (Read 1690 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile

Genesis Uzumaki VS Ryoji Uchiha

Genesis gets the Kyuubi if he wins | Ryoji retains the Kyuubi if he wins

ZONE is Uzushiogakure (We gon' tear this mot- uh, place down. OOC of course)

[OOC DEATHMATCH]

GENERAL VOIDS:
Dank Memes >.>

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: The Battle of Fate! Genesis vs. Ryoji Uchiha! - Nine Tails Battle
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:10:24 PM »

A soft wind whistled as a man cloaked in black stood upon the rooftop. Overlooking the jewel he fostered, he couldn't help but feel as if he wasn't complete. No, there was something else he had left to do. Something he had not yet achieved.

No longer did he care for anything he saw, he only wanted one thing. His eyes became tinged with a red like no other as he scrunched up his fist.
"Ryoji!" he yelled aloud; the last few syllables being lost due to the raspiness in his voice.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:10:50 PM by Genesis »

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: The Battle of Fate! Genesis vs. Ryoji Uchiha! - Nine Tails Battle
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 07:48:52 PM »

Hearing his name called, the nine tailed Jinchuriki whose name was not Athos floated down from the skies above and landed atop a building several hundred feet away from Genesis. The city of Uzushiogakure was eerily quiet since the population had been eradicated not too long ago. Scanning the rooftops with a solemn expression, the Mad King released a breathy sigh before resting his eyes upon Genesis, Ryoji's own eyes taking the hues of the Uchiha clan to match the man standing across the way. “I knew this power would draw many from across the globe, but I should have known the first would be from my own homeland. Though I must admit, I had always believed you to be a pacifist. This should be interesting indeed.”

Ryoji was garbed in his usual attire consisting of a unique poets shirt and loose fitting pants, covered by a dark red haori bearing the symbol of his homeland. Accenting this Haori was an ivory lions head that acted as the pauldron of his left shoulder, and connected to it via small wires were a number of similarly colored plates that spotted the cloak. Upon his hip rested his most favored tool; The Dragon Blade, and upon his right ring finger was the Ring of Power.

Hidden under his clothes would be a number of scars that ran across his entire body, which symbolized the fearsome forbidden technique known as the earth grudge fear, which allowed his body to harbor numerous hearts increasing his chakra capacity exponentially.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.