Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How to Handle Your Council Woman [resigning due to health issues]  (Read 4462 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile

First of all...watch this video and committ it to memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U55m_TzM7jw

First of all...yes. again, first of all.

I am a Lady. This filth talking aggressive rude antagonistic crap I have seen here since my ...family leave...is repulsive. I do not enjoy this sort of behavior nor being goaded into responding in kind. You bring something to the council like an adult or go away.

Make a topic. Lay out your concerns...and no insults. are there any 12 year olds on the site? *blink blink* The ones I know who are [over the years], they really know how to behave properly and people should take a lesson from them, because I don't see them acting like this.

Then...here is the second part. Keep your panties dry while the council talks. Don't be posting multiple responses every five seconds working yourself up into a feverish pitch of bile and hate. Go have a nap, take a bath, read a book, kiss your lover - they might just need your attentions more, donate to the American Red Cross.  Clean your room!!!

Hosts: Keep your personal challenge/preference thread active. When someone posts a challenge to your thread....not your pm, not your text, not your scype account, not by carrier pigeon or by invading your dreams, not even by making their own challenge thread...you add them to the official challenge list!

If anyone needs to be stripped of a host... make a thread to the council as an alert and then shut up! The council will ask question...they will go look at the host's personal challenge list to see if anyone is there in the event a stripping should be required. DO not jump stiff legged to get your name in and call dibs and make the ruling for the council. And just maybe if the host is keeping this active, when the council goes to check, they may even see an inactivity notice!!!! Don't just disappear. Communicate properly.

Respect. It will get you everything. And it just might help to make things fun again.

Did I say I was a Lady?

Well stop making me act like I am not!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:12:56 AM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
Re: How to Handle Your Council Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 09:42:59 PM »

So I was here today and read all the stuff. am being active. Nothing has really happened other than the Gedo being in power void discussions still.
I look in a lot more often than I post.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »

Just posting again to see how everyone is doing. And merry Christmas.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 04:06:49 AM »

Merry Christmas Kayenta!
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 09:30:01 AM »

Thank you. It was not too bad.

Today I stopped by and see Challenge issues. I posted a notice for all hosts to create their personal threads as is stated they are supposed to be doing in the Bijuu rules.

I posted to: 2nd Bijū Cohort Call-to-Arms! (Council Member Discussion ONLY, please)

I posted to: Council Member conflicts of interest (discussion)

And even ran turns on the site. Got me a Christmas Kyuubi. WOOO WOOO!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 04:53:04 PM »

Thank you. It was not too bad.

Today I stopped by and see Challenge issues. I posted a notice for all hosts to create their personal threads as is stated they are supposed to be doing in the Bijuu rules.

I posted to: 2nd Bijū Cohort Call-to-Arms! (Council Member Discussion ONLY, please)

I posted to: Council Member conflicts of interest (discussion)

And even ran turns on the site. Got me a Christmas Kyuubi. WOOO WOOO!

I feel very under accomplished. :(
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 05:21:30 AM »

Oh well. I was around again and posted to the above topics. It's nice to see the individual bijuu threads now. I hope that helps to keep things better organized for everyone so misunderstandings about who challenged who officially will not longer happen.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 11:15:20 AM »

I am sick again. still...always...

a medical card came through to pay for the $17, 000 overnight hospital stay and my treatments for three months in the past, but nothing for continued treatments in the future. So still fighting that deal.

blah blah blah let the DHHR wars begin, round 2.

but life is good. My health has deteriorated to the point I may have to quit my job if I cant afford to take my shots and get blood work done to monitor the results of this treatment. and I am sure others can relate to how it works and does not work.

anyway. prolonged sitting, standing, lying down is a problem...did I leave any positions out? forget driving.

I don't know...I will do what I can. If it gets to the point I have to stand down I will.

It is just inconceivable to me that there is this level of disability occurring over just one issue. I seriously need a GOOD diagnostician.

oh yeah...money.
PFT

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 06:10:45 PM »

a medical card came through to pay for the $17, 000 overnight hospital stay and my treatments for three months in the past, but nothing for continued treatments in the future. So still fighting that deal.

but life is good. My health has deteriorated to the point I may have to quit my job if I cant afford to take my shots and get blood work done to monitor the results of this treatment. and I am sure others can relate to how it works and does not work.

anyway. prolonged sitting, standing, lying down is a problem...did I leave any positions out? forget driving.

I don't know...I will do what I can. If it gets to the point I have to stand down I will.

It is just inconceivable to me that there is this level of disability occurring over just one issue. I seriously need a GOOD diagnostician.

oh yeah...money.
PFT

Won't quitting your job only make this problem worse? If you can't afford treatments, losing your only source of income to pay for said treatments only makes this a circular problem, doesn't it?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »

oh yeah...money.
PFT

I hope that you are able to find a good diagnosis soon and that you'll be on the way to a quick recovery! Good energies sent your way! :)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 07:25:06 AM »

Why yes, Eric. It will. The woman I tend to needs to have reliable care. And that is not longer me. She needs to start looking for a replacement. I will manage somehow, I always do. However, were I able to continue working then there really would not be a problem, n'est–ce pas?

Thank you Dart.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 11:35:13 AM »

Why yes, Eric. It will. The woman I tend to needs to have reliable care. And that is not longer me. She needs to start looking for a replacement. I will manage somehow, I always do. However, were I able to continue working then there really would not be a problem, n'est–ce pas?

Thank you Dart.

Best of luck then, and may the powers that be make your efforts easier and not harder with this new Congress and president.

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 01:30:29 PM »

So...I showed up again. and posted to the new 9 tails problem of the week thread.

And we will not discuss politics nor my faith in any politician in this thread. lol
But I thank you all the same for the good wishes.

edit: I actually replied to both of the 9 tails threads. so...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:32:21 PM by KayentaMoenkopi »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 03:53:39 PM »

Well I have been around the Forum a lot more recent than my last post.

I do wish to say that I know why I haven't gotten any notification from other council members. It's because they are PMing me on SL instead of the forum. lol

I hadn't had the energy of late to log onto SL, I will write about that later in my cry baby thread so I don't have to type it twice. I have the Red Kyuubi on Kay and I do not have the energy to sit and run 75 turns, which of course with perfect fights becomes ridiculous in number...and I absolutely hate wasting Red Kyuubi Days.

I do, however, have email notification set up here for messages that I receive on the forum, and they come directly to my phone. So that is the best way to get hold of me these days.

So thanks for trying to keep me informed, hopefully now that everyone knows to PM me on the forum, this will work much better.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 07:39:52 PM »

Well I have been around the Forum a lot more recent than my last post.

I do wish to say that I know why I haven't gotten any notification from other council members. It's because they are PMing me on SL instead of the forum. lol

I hadn't had the energy of late to log onto SL, I will write about that later in my cry baby thread so I don't have to type it twice. I have the Red Kyuubi on Kay and I do not have the energy to sit and run 75 turns, which of course with perfect fights becomes ridiculous in number...and I absolutely hate wasting Red Kyuubi Days.

I do, however, have email notification set up here for messages that I receive on the forum, and they come directly to my phone. So that is the best way to get hold of me these days.

So thanks for trying to keep me informed, hopefully now that everyone knows to PM me on the forum, this will work much better.

Ok! Shall do!
I was beginning to wonder where you had disappeared off to. Yay, welcome back!

Also, how are feeling? Did you get a good diagnosis? How has work been for you?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.