Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Official Challenge for the 6 tails: Athos  (Read 1906 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Official Challenge for the 6 tails: Athos
« on: December 26, 2016, 10:36:14 PM »

This is an official challenge for the 7 tails held by Kaze.

To avoid cluttering the forum with numerous topics, I will make a list of each Alt/Summon making a challenging.

In order of appearance:

Rusaku Otsutuski
Ryoji Uzumaki
T'challa
Nanashi Arashi
Ichirou (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Sharuto (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Yoshiro (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Rusaku (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Luka Kaguya (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Shinji (Edo Tensei Zombie)
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
Re: Official Challenge for the 6 tails: Athos
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:09:31 AM »

You are quite the basket case aren't you?

You can't challenge me for all my bijuu with all your alts simultaneously because of the cooldown rule. Once you lose the first one you'd be unable to challenge for that bijuu for three months

If you want I'll put them all on the list but once you lose the first one you'll have to wait three months and anyone else will get to skip ahead of you so there's really no point.

Also you'll have to wait till my fight with Trev is over since all the bijuu the two of us have are on the line in that one.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 12:08:04 AM »

As a host, you should be more mindful of the derogatory comments you are making to a challenger who has made no obvious attempt at slander within this topic. If the trend continues, I may have to report you to the council, and moderators, for undeserving abuse. It’s your responsibility to be a professional within this topic, and you are already providing me with a very poor example. Tsk tsk

It was to my understanding that it was the character that could not make a challenge again for three months, not the person behind the account. Though the rules only refer to “you” so it could be assumed this means the player. I am willing to accept that, seeing as there is no reason for me to believe that I would need to use anyone other than my first challenger. Though I do wonder, hypothetically, if I gave the rights of my character to someone else if they could make a challenge with it, much in the same way Bocc gave you Kaze to use and you are using it to host a beast. Hmmm, the possibilities that could provide someone. I’m sure they could even ask me for...pointers on what to do when battling against someone using that character. Seems like there isn’t anything particularly wrong with that, or preventing that from happening within the current rules laid out for us. I do seem to remember Bocc doing something similar for you against Yujo once upon a time...Hmm, no need to dwell on that of course, hypotheticals and all! ^_^

I will wait patiently for the battle to be over and the subsequent two weeks that follows so I may place my challenge against Trev. Peace and blessing, and the like.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 01:10:10 AM »

You be my guest and play whatever games you wanna play. Borrow Yujo's characters, make new secret alts, it's no skin off my nose. You've got precisely a 0% of beating me so I don't really care what you need to jerry-rig to get your challenges in. 0% means you challenge me 10 times, 50 times, 100 times, 1000 times, don't matter, you'll lose every one.

So make your smarmy remarks, your veiled insults, get it all off your chest. Because that's all you've got. I'm going to get every bijuu and so long as I breathe neither you or your little friends will ever have one again.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 02:08:47 AM »

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 08:56:00 AM »

After losing a challenge, the defeated challenger may not challenge the same host for the same beast for 3 months. However, he or she may challenge this same host for a different beast in his or her possession without waiting.

SO....read the rules. Comply.

This means that WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PERSONAL THREAD...addressed in another post Then an official challenge can be made. NO CHALLENGES ARE OFFICIAL UNTIL YOU HAVE CREATED THE PLACE FOR THEM TO BE POSTED!!!

Can He challegne you for a different beast even if he has to wait 3 months to do a repeat challenge for one he just lost?

WHY YES>...according to the rules, he can.

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 19 queries.