Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Account Restoration  (Read 2652 times)

The Chameleon Sage

• Hmm...maybe you're right. Nah, not really.
    • View Profile
Account Restoration
« on: December 27, 2016, 05:43:06 AM »

Hi, not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I just have a question.

I used to play this game about two years ago as The Chameleon Sage, Seno. Since that was so long ago and RL stuff made me get really busy, naturally that account is gone now due to inactivity. I was just wondering if there is any way or any mod that I could speak to see if I could get that account restored (or if that's even possible)? Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? I didn't want to go ahead and write a petition because its a request, not a bug or something like that. Any helpful answers will be appreciated, thanks!

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Account Restoration
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 08:09:37 AM »

Hi, not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but I just have a question.

I used to play this game about two years ago as The Chameleon Sage, Seno. Since that was so long ago and RL stuff made me get really busy, naturally that account is gone now due to inactivity. I was just wondering if there is any way or any mod that I could speak to see if I could get that account restored (or if that's even possible)? Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? I didn't want to go ahead and write a petition because its a request, not a bug or something like that. Any helpful answers will be appreciated, thanks!

Go to the site (Shinobilegends.com) and click on the petition for help button. There's a specific petition type for character restoration. Shouldn't have any issues getting it back. ~ I remember seeing your name.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

The Chameleon Sage

• Hmm...maybe you're right. Nah, not really.
    • View Profile
Re: Account Restoration
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 04:03:55 PM »

Thank you so much for the help! ~ I remember you too!

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.